Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Not actual anymore

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by AltSoftLab, Aug 16, 2014.

1. AltSoftLab

AltSoftLab

Not actual anymore

Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
  2. cl9-2

cl9-2

Hello,

Do you have precompiled web player demos and/or Android APK's?

Is the virtual file system thread safe?

Do you provide source code? I did not see any indication of source files in the asset store link.

Thank you

3. bjornrun

bjornrun

It seems to contain a lot of graphic packages. If the GUI packages are good enough it would be very interesting.
    I would like to see workflow examples about developing on Unity. Benefits of developing a native app and then port it to mobile.
    What about performance?
    How well is it integrated with Unity? Do it support all platforms that Unity supports?

Thanks!

4. yoonitee

yoonitee

That looks cool. Is there some documentation on the API?

5. yoonitee

yoonitee

Behind the scenes does it call Windows GDI for Windows games, and Android canvas graphics API for Android games etc. or is all the rendering done within AltSketch. Just want to know as I think the former would be faster. BTW I think it looks very useful.

6. yoonitee

yoonitee

Hi, does it work with Windows Metro (Windows Store apps)? I have written a unity program which uses Windows.Drawing.dll and want it to run on Metro too. (Also PC, Mac, IOS and Android) Could AltSketch do this?

7. yoonitee

yoonitee

I don't think I understand. On the asset store it says it is multi-platform. Is this not correct?

8. eco_bach

eco_bach

I'm curious about your Unity implementation. Specifically I am trying to do motion detection within Unity from a webcam stream. I know the AForge framework has a built in motion detector class.

Will AltSketch allow this? Are there any specific tutorials?

9. FraunhoferIGD

FraunhoferIGD

I bought AltSketchPro for Unity. In the readme file of the Awsomium Demo it says: Link Awesomium.Core to Alt.Sketch.Demo project. Where can i download or find this file? Will Awsomium work with Unity under Android?

10. FraunhoferIGD

FraunhoferIGD

The Store page says: multiplatform supported! Why don´t you even know if Awsomium runs with Unity under Android?

11. yastrebovks

yastrebovks

Hi!
    I need to draw grpah independently of Viewport Rect of my Camera. I want to do it with Unity_RenderTexture, but can't deal with it. Help me in this problem!
    Thanks in advance.

12. ioFlow

ioFlow

Hi Altsketch dudes,

I'm thinking of mucking around with some ideas I've had for doing a custom terrain solution in unity...

If I had an SVG map of a large region and an array of terrain patches (just normal meshes not unity terrain), would it be easy with Altsketch to get each terrain patch to use a different part of the same SVG for their textures?

13. Jimww

Jimww

Hi, I'm just poking around at graphics libraries and noticed the AltSoftLab website is down and that there has been no activity for a few months. Is this product being supported?

14. Jimww

Jimww

I'm sorry to hear this. Do post back when you find a workaround to your support issues.

15. Loadus

Loadus

Hey guys,

With the christmas holidays and some time to spare, I decided to dive into AltSDK. Can you provide a short code example that sets up AltSketch with a fullscreen texture and draws something simple on it like a line, circle, image. Without any GUI stuff, just a bitmap in memory and AltSketch drawing on it so I'll get the understanding of what the structure of the code flow is.

There is a good amount of examples on the forums and within the SDK, but I can't make heads or tails of it without a stripped-down example.

I have a test scene that has AltSketchPaint loaded and ready, but I have no idea what to write inside the OnPaint().

Cheers! :)