Search Unity

Advertisment AdBuddiz

Discussion in 'Android' started by Zahidylin_Marat, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Zahidylin_Marat

Zahidylin_Marat

Received letter:

Dear Marat team,
    My name is Clara and I am specialized in helping android developers to better monetize their apps on Google Play. Our premium advertisers are currently looking to buy android traffic at a very high price in apps like Dancing.
    We think you can generate up to $10 CPM with their full screen ads, which are very clean. Indeed, most of our advertisers are willing to pay, on average, between $1 and $3 per installation. You're free to display these ads whenever you want in your app so that it's not intrusive.
    If you'd like to learn more, don't hesitate to ask me. You can also visit our website: the link is in my signature ;)
    What do you think? Do you want to give it a try?
    Cheers,

Clara Lambert
    Account manager
    www.adbuddiz.com
    AdBuddiz Logo

Was anyone using it? Is it better then AdMob?

2. jerotas

jerotas

We used it. The conversion and eCPM is pretty high, but most of the time the fill rate is terrible (doesn't fill in a lot of poorer countries).

I'd recommend Heyzap over it. Free Unity plugin, beautiful ads and very high click through. They also pay extremely well for Android, better than any iOS ads even. Tapjoy I hear is maybe as good, haven't used them.

Haven't used AdMob, but I doubt they could hit the numbers we were seeing with Heyzap.

3. Clara AdBuddiz

Clara AdBuddiz

Hi Jerotas,

Great to hear you tried AdBuddiz and had a high eCPM. We are working on maximising our global fill rate, however, at times it is true we don’t always have advertisers interested in smaller countries. We work hard to select only the campaigns with the highest payouts to ensure our publishers generate higher revenues and CPMs. Our Unity plug-in is free too.

I had a look at your app today and it’s really nice, great work. I liked the graphics and the storyline. I noticed you are still using AdBuddiz ads within your game too, which is great. I hope we can work together to increase your revenues with AdBuddiz and improve our profitable partnership. Please get back to me via the private message I’ve also sent you.

Regards,
    Clara.