Search Unity

Advanced Road Material

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ValrikRobot, Apr 2, 2015.

1. ValrikRobot

ValrikRobot

Now Only $2

I would like to introduce my new asset, the Advanced Road Material
    https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33414
    This is a dynamic road material that can create almost unlimited amount variations. Use wit the awesome EasyRoads3D or Easyroads3D Free It has variables to add water for if its raining, snow, moss. The moss can be coloured to simulate dirt. Add variants of pot holes, cracks, damage and more. Then, there are many options to add road markings, assign its colours. All this gives an almost unlimited amount of possibilities. Can use diffuse, specular and parallax shaders. Id that wasn't enough theres even a script that makes it easy to change the snow, wetness, moss and ice levels at runtime from your code.

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/33414

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
  2. ValrikRobot

ValrikRobot

I'm putting together a whole package of substances like this. from walls to paths. If anyone has specific needs or requests i'd love to hear them

3. MadeFromPolygons

MadeFromPolygons

looks nice but it is way too simple a substance to be worth purchasing. Normally for a substance to be worth buying it needs to do stuff that is hard to do, this is mostly using techniques found in the starter - intermediate tutorials. And the water just looks like you used the water level node straight from the substance default nodes.

Not trying to be a ****, just trying to give you some criticism so you can improve it and get more sales. Right now, I think most users would just download substance player and get any number of free substances that are available on the internet (including the many road/asphalt/concrete substances that are out there).

4. ValrikRobot

ValrikRobot

it is quite old now. and ones im working on now are far better. hense asking what people are looking for