Search Unity

Advanced Additive Scenes: Multi-Scene Editing. Now With Free Demo!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Jodon, May 20, 2014.

1. Jodon

Jodon

Can you try opening that scene and playing it on its own (without the plug-in)? It just really looks like a constructor is calling engine functions. That can happen if you've initialized the variables using an engine function, even when you don't have a constructor. I remember seeing that happen, but I forget how you can do it. Loading it on its own will tell you if it's the plug-in or not.

2. nasos_333

nasos_333

Hi,

Can i have multiple independent scenes merged into one, and keeping the iniitialization phase of each scene intact ?

I use multiple scenes with ORK Framework, which has a manager included in each scene, will this manager behave correcty as i transition the scene parts (which are made from the individual scenes) ?

Thanks

3. Jodon

Jodon

Nasos,

It depends how the ORK Framework works. Initialization order is kept but only in the EXPORTED build. There is a bug in Unity that causes Awake()/OnEnable() to occur before PostProcessScene() during an editor play session, meaning any GameObject that is loaded will execute their Awake() before the scenes have a chance to load in properly. Easiest solution is to move very delicate order-dependent code out of Awake()/OnEnable() and throw it in Start() instead. You can have different paths based on #if UNITY_EDITOR or if Application.isEditor.

If you're using the strategy of baking these SubScenes into the main scene, and ORK Framework expects one manager per scene, it may not work as intended, since to your build will only see a single scene and if ORK injected those managers into the SubScenes, you'd have as many managers as you have SubScenes.

4. TagScott

TagScott

Hi Jodon,

I got that pre-release version from you the other day (and have since upgraded to the 1.8 version on the asset store) but we are having issues building (for iOS, Android or Standalone) where the build process crashes. It's hard to narrow down exactly what's happening but I'll give you a list of what seems to be the case:

- Doesn't happen if we rollback 1.7i
    - Only crashes if you build while a scene is open that has sub-scenes and only if those sub-scenes contain a Unity UI element - canvas, button, etc (as far as we can tell)
    - Crashes when the build loading bar is up and always when processing the scene that you currently have open.
    - Doesn't crash 100% of the time but will crash usually every 2 or 3 builds

If you cannot reproduce the issue and need us to send a demo project over then we would be happy to do so.

5. nasos_333

nasos_333

Thanks for the clarifications.

6. Jodon

Jodon

TagScott,

Can you send me the log to my e-mail? Unity 5, I assume?

7. ivantro

ivantro

Hello, I have a quick question,

Once you have your sub-scenes in place, and probably your team is done with their work, can you merge scenes back again or even put it all together to have only 1 scene? (as it would probably be without using the plugin)

8. Jodon

Jodon

Ivantro,

Yes you can. However, the beauty of the plug-in is that you don't actually have to merge them back yourself. Say you have "MainScene" and "SubSceneA", "SubSceneB", and "SubSceneC". MainScene is the only scene that needs to be included in the build. The default setting of the plug-in is to "bake" the SubScenes into the MainScene which is like automatically merging them. To Unity, the scene will act as if it was manually merged together.

Hope that explanation helps.

9. DavieTag

DavieTag

Hi Jodon,

Is there a way to dictate/ predict the order of "top level objects" in the sceneData? I ask because I'm using multiple UI scenes, and their draw order is affected by this.

10. Jodon

Jodon

Hey Davie, it should be doing that already. If you're having issues, send me an e-mail to the address in the Documentation and I'll send you the newest release which I'm about to submit to the asset store which fixes a few issues.

11. boysenberry

boysenberry

Hi there. I am running into a noob problem. I am trying to do runtime loading of a scene setup with Runtime Load Settings: Don't Load. It says I can call SubScene.LoadAdditive to get the scene to load during runtime via script. I've tried using SubScene.LoadAdditive, but only SubScene.LoadingSubScene seems to be available, but not LoadAdditive.
    Can you give an example of a call to a subscene? Do I need to call it on the GameObject in my hierarchy?
    Been spinning my wheels a bit trying to get this right, so any help would be appreciated.

12. Jodon

Jodon

Hello Boysenberry,

When I say SubScene.LoadAdditive, that's the classname (SubScene) and the method name (LoadAdditive). To execute that method you need an instance of SubScene. If you're writing "SubScene." and using auto-complete to figure out what you can call, those are static methods (applicable to all SubScenes globally), instead you want an instance method (applicable to a single SubScene, like targeting a single one to load). You probably already know how to do this, but here's a refresher:

You need to write a MonoBehaviour. In that MonoBehaviour, store a reference to a SubScene object by declaring a variable:

public SubScene _mySubScene;

In whatever method you choose, you need to call:

_mySubScene.LoadAdditive( true )

Then simply drag and drop the SubScene you want to load onto that variable in the Editor.

Cheers.

13. boysenberry

boysenberry

Hehe, I figured it out just before reading this. Thanks for the quick response though.

14. boysenberry

boysenberry

One more thing while I have you. I get an error about asynchronous loading while using it in Unity 5 because I don't have the pro licence. I thought one of the features of Unity 5 was that Pro and Personal were both the same functionally. Is asynchronous loading still a pro only feature in Unity 5?
    I removed both checks for Pro and it's all working fine for me, so I guess I don't need to worry about it, right?

Last edited: May 17, 2015
  15. Jodon

Jodon

Yup, makes sense. I'll try to remove that warning for Unity 5.

16. boysenberry

boysenberry

Thanks for the update :)

Jodon likes this.
  17. coffeefery

coffeefery

Hi,

This is my first attempt at getting a game project to be worked by multiple people at the same time. I bought the Advanced Additive Scenes plug-in a while ago. Unfortunately, I did not know how to implement it, nor have an understanding of a collaborative project pipeline. I read through this forum and there seem to be only 2 people mentioning this issue.

I understand how the SubScenes work in relation to the main scene, and how locking/unlocking the SubScene is used to protect the project. What I don't understand is, how does everyone have the main scene open? Does everyone have access to a central NAS and work on the same project at the same time? Or is the main project folder duplicated for every member of the team, which they will each work in isolation, and when the day is over, their files are merged back into the main project folder?

I would greatly appreciate if someone could explain how the collaborative pipeline works in Unity. Thanks in advance.

18. Jodon

Jodon

Hey Coffee,

So basically any collaboration you do with teammates should be done through a versioning system. The typical ones are Subversion (my pick, easiest to learn), Perforce (has Unity 5 integration), Git, or Mercurial. Go to Assembla, BitBucket, or Perforce for free servers and software that uses those systems. Alternatively you can use Dropbox, but that's not recommended.

Unity has documentation on version control here. You'll want to read the "External Version Control" section too in case you don't go with Perforce. Another site which shows how to setup a depot for Subversion (better than Unity docs) is here.

After that's all set-up, you'll notice there's issues if you're editing a scene and your co-worker is editing the same scene. This often results in merge issues because the two scenes contents have changed. Sometimes Unity is smart enough to merge this properly, sometimes it's not. You can solve this issue by using my plug-in to break-up your one scene into many scenes. Typically if you have an artist that decorates the scene, they get their own SubScene called "Art" which is merged back into the main scene by the plug-in. That's how this plug-in helps alleviate issues with team members, but it's also used for things like previewing in-game menus over-top of your level etc. Go to the first page and view the tutorial videos where I break things up to get a sense for how it's done.

19. coffeefery

coffeefery

I can't thank you enough for your help! I will be looking into your recommendations. Thanks again.

20. VHornet

VHornet

Hi, I am upgrade project to Unity 5.0.2, when I lock a subscene and save it, unity 5 just keep crashing. Here is the log I took rom Console in mac. Hope it give you some clue.

By the way I think we should have a way to remove missing/old cross-scene reference out of scene data, gamebject "! CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData" => SceneData => array CrossSceneReferences => there should be a button at each element of this array to remove the cross-scene reference (whether it is missed or not). As I myself even don't remember what were missed like in the following picture:

Code (CSharp):
    2. Opening scene 'Assets/Scenes/Working/Main.unity'
    3. Unloading 115 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    4. System memory in use before: 254.7 MB.
    5. System memory in use after: 255.0 MB.
    7. Unloading 20 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 4436.
    8. Total: 4.512851 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.238256 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.086392 ms MarkObjects: 4.165264 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.022020 ms)
    10. Load scene 'Assets/Scenes/Working/Main.unity' time: 384.801636 ms
    11. Parent of RectTransform is being set with parent property. Consider using the SetParent method instead, with the worldPositionStays argument set to false. This will retain local orientation and scale rather than world orientation and scale, which can prevent common UI scaling issues.
    12. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    13. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object, Object)
    14. UnityEngine.Transform:set_parent(Transform)
    15. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorLoad(SubScene, Boolean)
    16. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneLoadCallback:ConditionalLoadSubScene(SubScene)
    17. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallDelayFunctions() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplication.gen.cs:278)
    19. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplication.gen.cs Line: 278)
    21. We are calling GetSceneData on a locked SubScene.  This is bad because it can potentially create an object
    22. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    23. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object, Object)
    24. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneDataEx:GetSceneData(SubScene, Boolean)
    25. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorLoad(SubScene, Boolean)
    26. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneLoadCallback:ConditionalLoadSubScene(SubScene)
    27. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallDelayFunctions() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplication.gen.cs:278)
    29. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplication.gen.cs Line: 278)
    31. Parent of RectTransform is being set with parent property. Consider using the SetParent method instead, with the worldPositionStays argument set to false. This will retain local orientation and scale rather than world orientation and scale, which can prevent common UI scaling issues.
    32. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    33. UnityEngine.Debug:LogWarning(Object, Object)
    34. UnityEngine.Transform:set_parent(Transform)
    35. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorLoad(SubScene, Boolean)
    36. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneLoadCallback:ConditionalLoadSubScene(SubScene)
    37. UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallDelayFunctions() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplication.gen.cs:278)
    39. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/EditorApplication.gen.cs Line: 278)
    41. Launching external process: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Tools/UnityShaderCompiler
    42. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.preloadPage.Array.data[0] => CityPopup.
    43. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    44. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    45. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    46. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    47. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    48. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    49. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    50. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    51. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    52. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    53. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    54. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    55. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    56. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    57. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    58. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    60. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    62. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.background => CityPopup.
    63. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    64. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    65. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    66. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    67. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    68. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    69. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    70. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    71. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    72. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    73. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    74. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    75. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    76. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    77. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    78. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    80. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    82. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject._firstTimeTutorial => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    83. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    84. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    85. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    86. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    87. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    88. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    89. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    90. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    91. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    92. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    93. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    94. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    95. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    96. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    97. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    98. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    100. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    102. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.collapseBtn => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    103. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    104. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    105. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    106. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    107. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    108. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    109. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    110. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    111. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    112. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    113. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    114. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    115. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    116. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    117. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    118. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    120. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    122. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.suggestProduct => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    123. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    124. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    125. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    126. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    127. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    128. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    129. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    130. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    131. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    132. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    133. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    134. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    135. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    136. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    137. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    138. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    140. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    142. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.stockPopup => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    143. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    144. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    145. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    146. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    147. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    148. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    149. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    150. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    151. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    152. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    153. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    154. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    155. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    156. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    157. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    158. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    160. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    162. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.stockPanel => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    163. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    164. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    165. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    166. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    167. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    168. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    169. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    170. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    171. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    172. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    173. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    174. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    175. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    176. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    177. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    178. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    180. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    182. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.productDetail => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    183. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    184. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    185. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    186. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    187. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    188. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    189. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    190. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    191. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    192. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    193. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    194. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    195. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    196. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    197. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    198. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    200. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    202. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.staffPanel => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    203. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    204. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    205. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    206. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    207. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    208. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    209. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    210. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    211. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    212. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    213. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    214. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    215. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    216. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    217. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    218. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    220. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    222. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.assetsPanel => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    223. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    224. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    225. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    226. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    227. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    228. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    229. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    230. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    231. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    232. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    233. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    234. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    235. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    236. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    237. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    238. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    240. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    242. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.inventoryPanel => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    243. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    244. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    245. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    246. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    247. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    248. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    249. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    250. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    251. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    252. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    253. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    254. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    255. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    256. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    257. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    258. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    260. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    262. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.gridView => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    263. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    264. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    265. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    266. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    267. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    268. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    269. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    270. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    271. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    272. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    273. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    274. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    275. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    276. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    277. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    278. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    280. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    282. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.storeName => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    283. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    284. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    285. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    286. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    287. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    288. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    289. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    290. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    291. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    292. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    293. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    294. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    295. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    296. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    297. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    298. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    300. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    302. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.adsBtn => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    303. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    304. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    305. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    306. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    307. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    308. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    309. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    310. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    311. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    312. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    313. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    314. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    315. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    316. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    317. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    318. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    320. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    322. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.reportsBtn => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    323. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    324. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    325. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    326. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    327. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    328. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    329. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    330. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    331. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    332. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    333. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    334. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    335. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    336. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    337. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    338. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    340. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    342. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.assetsBtn => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    343. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    344. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    345. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    346. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    347. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    348. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    349. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    350. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    351. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    352. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    353. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    354. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    355. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    356. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    357. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    358. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    360. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    362. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.staffBtn => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    363. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    364. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    365. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    366. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    367. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    368. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    369. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    370. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    371. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    372. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    373. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    374. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    375. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    376. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    377. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    378. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    380. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    382. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.inventoryBtn => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    383. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    384. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    385. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    386. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    387. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    388. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    389. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    390. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    391. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    392. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    393. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    394. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    395. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    396. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    397. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    398. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    400. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    402. Source object for cross-scene reference is null (Removed): Missing.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject.battleBtn => HUDScene.CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SceneData+UniqueObject
    403. UnityEngine.Debug:Internal_Log(Int32, String, Object)
    404. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    405. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:LogMissingCrossSceneReference(CrossSceneReference, UniqueObject, UniqueObject, String)
    406. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.CrossSceneReferenceProcessor:RestoreCrossSceneReferences(SubScene)
    407. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalUnlock(SubScene)
    408. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    409. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    410. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    411. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    412. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    413. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    414. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    415. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    416. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    417. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    418. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    420. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs Line: 1150)
    422. args.go != NULL
    423. UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentsForListInternal(Type, Object)
    424. UnityEngine.Component:GetComponents(Type, List`1)
    425. UnityEngine.UI.LayoutRebuilder:ValidLayoutGroup(RectTransform) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Layout/LayoutRebuilder.cs:151)
    426. UnityEngine.UI.LayoutRebuilder:MarkLayoutForRebuild(RectTransform) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Layout/LayoutRebuilder.cs:133)
    427. UnityEngine.UI.LayoutRebuilder:ReapplyDrivenProperties(RectTransform) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Layout/LayoutRebuilder.cs:31)
    428. UnityEngine.RectTransform:SendReapplyDrivenProperties(RectTransform)
    429. UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:LoadSerializedFileAndForget(String)
    430. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorSave(SubScene)
    431. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:SafeToContinueOperationNextFrame(SubScene)
    432. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalSaveAndLock(SubScene)
    433. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI()
    434. CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI()
    435. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor(Editor, Int32, Boolean, Boolean&, Rect&, Boolean) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1150)
    436. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors(Editor[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:959)
    437. UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:340)
    438. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke(Object, Object[], Exception&)
    439. System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke(Object, BindingFlags, Binder, Object[], CultureInfo) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MonoMethod.cs:222)
    440. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke(Object, Object[]) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono-runtime-and-classlibs/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Reflection/MethodBase.cs:115)
    441. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String, Object) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:244)
    442. UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke(String) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:237)
    443. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI() (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/GUI/DockArea.cs:681)
    445. [/Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Scripting/GetComponent.cpp line 261]
    446. (Filename: /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Extensions/guisystem/UnityEngine.UI/UI/Core/Layout/LayoutRebuilder.cs Line: 151)
    448. Receiving unhandled NULL exception
    449. Launching bug reporter
    450. Obtained 57 stack frames.
    451. #0  0x00000100751394 in bool GetComponentsImplementation<false, 2>(Unity::GameObject&, bool, CompareParameters const&, GetComponentsImplementation_ReturnValue const&)
    452. #1  0x0000010074fed0 in ScriptingGetComponentsOfTypeFromGameObject(ScriptingGetComponentsArgs const&)
    453. #2  0x00000101284cf3 in Component_CUSTOM_GetComponentsForListInternal(ReadOnlyScriptingObjectOfType<Unity::Component>, MonoObject*, MonoObject*)
    454. #3  0x000001292ebaf5 in  (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Component:GetComponentsForListInternal (System.Type,object) + 0x105 (0x1292eb9f0 0x1292ebb24) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    455. #4  0x000001292eb9bd in  UnityEngine.Component:GetComponents (System.Type,System.Collections.Generic.List`1<UnityEngine.Component>) + 0x5d (0x1292eb960 0x1292eb9e1) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    456. #5  0x000001292eb88b in  UnityEngine.UI.LayoutRebuilder:ValidLayoutGroup (UnityEngine.RectTransform) + 0xdb (0x1292eb7b0 0x1292eb93b) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    457. #6  0x000001292eb390 in  UnityEngine.UI.LayoutRebuilder:MarkLayoutForRebuild (UnityEngine.RectTransform) + 0x130 (0x1292eb260 0x1292eb49f) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    458. #7  0x00000182b29b3d in  UnityEngine.UI.LayoutRebuilder:ReapplyDrivenProperties (UnityEngine.RectTransform) + 0x4d (0x182b29af0 0x182b29b61) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    459. #8  0x000001285ee46d in  UnityEngine.RectTransform:SendReapplyDrivenProperties (UnityEngine.RectTransform) + 0x7d (0x1285ee3f0 0x1285ee491) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    460. #9  0x000001303c1d1d in  (wrapper runtime-invoke) <Module>:runtime_invoke_void_object (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) + 0xfd (0x1303c1c20 0x1303c1e50) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    461. #10 0x0000010561691c in mono_get_runtime_build_info
    462. #11 0x0000010573aa7b in mono_runtime_invoke
    463. #12 0x0000010074d3da in ScriptingInvocation::Invoke(MonoException**, bool)
    464. #13 0x0000010074d309 in ScriptingInvocation::Invoke()
    465. #14 0x000001004e9f73 in UI::RectTransform::AwakeFromLoad(AwakeFromLoadMode)
    466. #15 0x000001007d9a46 in AwakeFromLoadQueue::InvokePersistentManagerAwake(AwakeFromLoadQueue::Item*, unsigned int, AwakeFromLoadMode)
    467. #16 0x000001007d937f in AwakeFromLoadQueue::PersistentManagerAwakeFromLoad()
    468. #17 0x000001007e5253 in PersistentManager::IntegrateAllThreadedObjects()
    469. #18 0x000001007e85eb in PersistentManager::LoadFileCompletely(std::string const&)
    470. #19 0x000001010908e5 in LoadSerializedFileAndForget(std::string const&, std::vector<Object*, std::allocator<Object*> >&)
    471. #20 0x0000010182f649 in InternalEditorUtility_CUSTOM_LoadSerializedFileAndForget(ICallString)
    472. #21 0x00000135f77db2 in  (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility:LoadSerializedFileAndForget (string) + 0x92 (0x135f77d20 0x135f77de1) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    473. #22 0x0000011a6348a1 in  CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorSave (CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubScene) + 0x1401 (0x11a6334a0 0x11a635794) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    474. #23 0x0000011a632145 in  CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:SafeToContinueOperationNextFrame (CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubScene) + 0x245 (0x11a631f00 0x11a6321e8) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    475. #24 0x0000011a631e6d in  CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubSceneEx:EditorConditionalSaveAndLock (CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.SubScene) + 0x4d (0x11a631e20 0x11a631edf) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    476. #25 0x0000011a602c11 in  CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:DrawInspectorGUI () + 0x1a21 (0x11a6011f0 0x11a602fad) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    477. #26 0x0000011a60112a in  CodingJar.AdditiveScenes.AdditiveSceneEditor:OnInspectorGUI () + 0x2fa (0x11a600e30 0x11a6011da) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    478. #27 0x0000010ccea680 in  UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor,int,bool,bool&,UnityEngine.Rect&,bool) + 0x1830 (0x10cce8e50 0x10cceab04) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    479. #28 0x0000013d38189e in  UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:DrawEditors (UnityEditor.Editor[]) + 0x89e (0x13d381000 0x13d381b9d) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    480. #29 0x0000013c801e00 in  UnityEditor.InspectorWindow:OnGUI () + 0x2e0 (0x13c801b20 0x13c802394) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    481. #30 0x000001300a697a in  (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) + 0xfa (0x1300a6880 0x1300a6aad) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    482. #31 0x0000010561691c in mono_get_runtime_build_info
    483. #32 0x0000010573aa7b in mono_runtime_invoke
    484. #33 0x0000010574076d in mono_runtime_invoke_array
    485. #34 0x000001057000d6 in mono_register_jit_icall
    486. #35 0x0000012fd3b533 in  (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&) + 0x103 (0x12fd3b430 0x12fd3b562) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    487. #36 0x0000012fd3990c in  System.Reflection.MonoMethod:Invoke (object,System.Reflection.BindingFlags,System.Reflection.Binder,object[],System.Globalization.CultureInfo) + 0x52c (0x12fd393e0 0x12fd39a7f) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    488. #37 0x000001301961a6 in  System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[]) + 0x66 (0x130196140 0x1301961b5) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    489. #38 0x00000135f9267d in  UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke (string,object) + 0xbd (0x135f925c0 0x135f926a1) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    490. #39 0x00000135f92580 in  UnityEditor.HostView:Invoke (string) + 0x60 (0x135f92520 0x135f925a4) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    491. #40 0x0000013a6b9338 in  UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI () + 0x24b8 (0x13a6b6e80 0x13a6b9774) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    492. #41 0x000001300a697a in  (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr) + 0xfa (0x1300a6880 0x1300a6aad) [0x10cd8c990 - Unity Child Domain]
    493. #42 0x0000010561691c in mono_get_runtime_build_info
    494. #43 0x0000010573aa7b in mono_runtime_invoke
    495. #44 0x0000010074df67 in ScriptingInvocationNoArgs::Invoke(MonoException**)
    496. #45 0x0000010072c3f8 in MonoBehaviour::DoGUI(MonoBehaviour::GUILayoutType, int)
    497. #46 0x00000101208bc0 in GUIView::OnInputEvent(InputEvent&)
    498. #47 0x000001012094ea in -[GUIOpenGLView mouseUp:]
    499. #48 0x007fff8cbe7b5b in -[NSWindow _reallySendEvent:]
    500. #49 0x007fff8c67116e in -[NSWindow sendEvent:]
    501. #50 0x007fff8c623451 in -[NSApplication sendEvent:]
    502. #51 0x00000101213fc5 in -[EditorApplicationPrincipalClass sendEvent:]
    503. #52 0x007fff8c4af608 in -[NSApplication run]
    504. #53 0x007fff8c49aa14 in NSApplicationMain
    505. #54 0x0000010121455e in EditorMain(int, char const**)
    506. #55 0x00000101214cb9 in main
    507. #56 0x00000100001d74 in start
    508. Launching external process: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/BugReporter/Unity Bug Reporter.app/Contents/MacOS/unity.bugreporter.exe

Last edited: May 27, 2015
  21. Jodon

Jodon

I reload the old scene in order to try and save out some rendering settings during a save. It looks like it's crashing upon loading that scene, something to do with the UI Layout? Can you load that UI scene on its own and resave it? Does that fix it? Can you narrow it down to what UI component is causing the issue, and if so is it reproable in a smaller case?

You should be able to remove those items with shift-delete after clicking on the Element I believe. They may fix themselves upon a resave. Make sure you're on the latest (1.8b).

22. VHornet

VHornet

Oh that's a nice trick I didn't know.
    I will try to fix all the missing reference in Unity4 and retry with unity 5, will get back to you if the problem still exist

23. BernsteinA

BernsteinA

having a similar issue to @ericweiss
    updated to unity 5.0.2 and now the editor crashes on save

24. Jodon

Jodon

It sounds like this is a legitimate issue, you're the third person to report it. Unfortunately it seems everyone has fixed it on their end, and I haven't yet received a repro of it. If you have a repro please send it to me. Hopefully 5.1 won't have the same issue.

25. BernsteinA

BernsteinA

Workaround is wrapping UnityEditorInternal.InternalEditorUtility.LoadSerializedFileAndForget(filename) in a try/catch block.
    SubSceneEx line 167

Edit: I may have spoken too soon...

Edit 2: Still happens on 5.1.0f2

Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
  26. timmehhhhhhh

timmehhhhhhh

Has anyone else experienced issues with 5.1.(0f3)? Had an issue where undo was not working, so updated to latest version of this asset and switched to using the source seemed to resolve it. However, have noticed that applying changes to prefabs in additive scenes does not seem to mark that asset as dirty?

27. BernsteinA

BernsteinA

Iirc the code only looks to see if the top level of the prefab was modified

28. timmehhhhhhh

timmehhhhhhh

yep, that's what i was trying to do. upon closer inspection i realized the subscene needs to be saved for the prefab to show changes. normally we did this automatically before, but recently had started unloading / ignoring changes here as we really only care about the prefab (scenes as prefab containers). sorry for the false alarm :)

EDIT: nope, i lied. was just able to

1. unlock scene
    2. change prefab and apply changes
    3. save subscene

the prefab doesn't show up in our scm as changed here :/ however, saving the parent scene (cmd + s) correctly marks the subscene and prefab as dirty

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  29. Jodon

Jodon

The apply-to-prefab functionality should just be Unity's built-in stuff. Weird that this happens for just SubScenes. Are you sure this isn't a side-effect of Unity not physically saving changes to disk until you explicitly save? E.g. If you change a prefab directly through the project window, those files aren't modified until you "Save Project". That may explain this behaviour?

30. timmehhhhhhh

timmehhhhhhh

We've simply had a number of instances recently where we make changes that seem disappear later.

Case 1:
    1. Open regular scene
    2. Move prefab
    3. Apply changes
    4. Save scene

The prefab and scene both show changes.

Case 2:
    1. Open regular scene with subscene
    2. Unlock subscene
    2. Move prefab in subscene
    3. Apply changes
    4. Save subscene

Here only the changes to the subscene show up. However, if I now CMD +S the prefab shows up as saved.

Perhaps I am confusing in general how these things are supposed to work, not with your tool, but within Unity itself?

31. Jodon

Jodon

Try case 2, omit step 4. Do file / new scene. Then do file / save project. Does the prefab change now show up?

32. timmehhhhhhh

timmehhhhhhh

Yes, I get the soothing Asset Progress bar and the changes are saved.

33. Jodon

Jodon

It looks like Unity may now save your project whenever you save the scene. The default behaviour in Unity was that assets would not be saved when you save the scene. I can add the call to save the project whenever you save a SubScene, simple enough :).

34. timmehhhhhhh

timmehhhhhhh

Appreciate the quick responses :) I won't pretend to understand how the saving worked before, but I seem to remember those soothing, soothing, soothing progress bars in the past when "Apply"ing changes to a prefab. But I could be wrong here (it's been a long day).

35. henkjan

henkjan

Hi, I'm trying to load a subscene living in the resources folder by using SubScene.LoadAdditive but this method is not available. Also I've tried to new the SubScene class but I can't do that either.
    Can you explain (an example would be nice :) ) how to do this?

36. timmehhhhhhh

timmehhhhhhh

I am now having the same issue as several others have reported, in that the Editor crashes when trying to save. On OSX 10.10.3, Unity 5.1.0f3.

This started after I'd removed the asset from a project using the DLL and am now trying to re-integrate with the source. It now doesn't work correctly with either.

37. Jodon

Jodon

Hello, henkjan. You do not load SubScenes from the Resources folder. SubScenes live your Project like any other asset and are either automatically included in the build (when using the BakeIntoScene method) or can be loaded using SubScene.LoadAdditive through a SubScene reference. Example:

public SubScene _sceneToLoad; // in your MonoBehaviour somewhere
    _sceneToLoad.LoadAdditive(true); // in your method somewhere

38. Jodon

Jodon

Hello tbriley,

Can you send me a copy of the scene that fails? Is it a scene that contains uGUI components? I've been trying to track that down, but no one can send me a scene. They seem to always find a fix on their end before sending me a repro. My e-mail is found in the Documentation.txt file.

Cheers.

39. henkjan

henkjan

Ok, zo if I understand correctly it has to be placed in the scene than right?

Is there a way to not place it in the scene and load it in runtime?

40. Jodon

Jodon

henkjan, that will load it at runtime. Add a SubScene object to your Scene (watch the videos in the first post). Change the "Runtime Load Settings" to "DontLoad" instead of "Bake Into Scene". Then, you create your loading script with a reference to that SubScene object (calling it _sceneToLoad). In your loading script, you call _sceneToLoad.LoadAdditive(true). That Scene doesn't load until that call, because you've set it to Don't Load.

41. henkjan

henkjan

Ok, thanks for answering :)

42. Carpe-Denius

Carpe-Denius

With your script in a 5.1 assets folder, you will get the following error:

MissingFieldException: Field 'UnityEditor.UndoPropertyModification.propertyModification' not found.
    UnityEditor.Undo.InvokePostprocessModifications (UnityEditor.UndoPropertyModification[] modifications) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/editor/UndoBindings.gen.cs:173)

preventing the undo system from recognizing changes in all prefabs

43. Jodon

Jodon

Oh right, I didn't release a 5.1 DLL package yet. You have to recompile the included source. It's properly #if'd but I wrote it during the beta phase.

Soon!

44. Jodon

Jodon

I have a beta version compiled against Unity 5.1 if anyone is running into this issue. Shoot me an e-mail to the address in the Documentation.txt file.

Cheers.

45. Carpe-Denius

Carpe-Denius

Yes, that was pretty easy, thank you.

46. Jodon

Jodon

Update: Version 1.8c is now out. It has support for Unity 5.1 and a few optimizations / fixes. There are lightmap fixes for Unity 5.x, so you may continue to use pre-baked lightmaps in SubScenes properly (read the doc file).

47. Jodon

Jodon

Another update: One of the users of the plug-in has sent me a reproduction case for the uGUI crash. It happens when saving a scene with a prefab that contains a RectTransform. I've fixed it, but I'm waiting to publish the fix due to it interfering with some internal objects. If you'd like the alpha, send me an e-mail. Cheers!

48. Just to be sure, if we're currently using source code of v1.7i, we're still good for 5.1? Or do we need to update? 1.7i is working well for us at the moment.

49. Jodon

Jodon

Do a quick search for UNITY_5_1 in the source code, if you see something you're good :). You'd normally see error logs if it's incompatible. If everything is working, then no need to upgrade. I'd wait until v1.8d.

Cheers.

50. TagScott

TagScott

One of the problems that we are experiencing, in relation to UI, is that if you have a layout script (e.g. a grid) in a subscene as soon as you open the parent scene the grid component attempts to layout the view *. This causes us to get an error about operating on a locked subscene and means the subscene keeps invalidating so whenever we change scenes in the editor it asks us to "unlock" or "undo" changes to the subscene.

Is this a known issue?

* At least I think this is the issue.