Search Unity

A skill funding website for Indie Games creative

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by UMOGA, Sep 20, 2014.

1. UMOGA

UMOGA

Hello,

I don't know if I am posting in the good section of the forum so my apologies if this is misplaced.
    We are a new start-up launching a skill funded platform for indie video games.
    The idea is the let people post their own briefs online and help them to create their own teams. We want to create an ethical and sustainable community for all indie game creatives ( developers, designers, sound engineer...)

So far we've had amazing feedbacks and comments from people, we are moving pretty fast and will soon go through KickStarter. I think this is a project that could definitely interest the Unity community and could potentially really hep indies in the future.
    If anybody is interested, if you have good/bad feedbacks or a feature that you'd like to see on the platform please get in contact with me ;)

I am also looking at the moment for co-founders. I've had quite a bunch of various applications but I want to keep this indie orientated and give priority to the indie community.

Have a good day and please support us.

www.UMOGA.com