Search Unity

A Game of Coins

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Anisoropos, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Anisoropos

Anisoropos

A Game of Coins

presented by
    Tall Guy Productions

For the past 5 years, I've created about a dozen demos which never saw the light of day. I decided to break that circle, so a couple of months ago I revisted the first game demo I ever tried to make, titled 'A Game of Coins'. It's now scheduled for release for Android on March 15th 2016 :)

'A Game of Coins' tells the story of a great injustice commited a long time ago in the vast, distant kingdom of Faerul. The player will take the role of the Royal Guards as they fight the Advisor through their sheer determination and unyielding mentality.

Sounds like your classical RPG setup, right? Well there's a twist - the Advisor placed a curse on our heroes, turning their bodies into lifeless Coins. But instead of giving up, they gather all their inner strength and slide on the floor.

So essentially you'll guide an army of Coins made of clay (that's the result of the Advisor's curse on our heroes) towards salvation in a game which can best be described as a turn-based, team deathmatch billiard with Power Ups.

Follow the game on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for the latest news.

You can also visit the game's Website.

Now let me tease you a bit :)

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
    Toseda, RavenOfCode and welby like this.
  2. jister

jister

looks like interesting gameplay :)

3. Anisoropos

Anisoropos

@jister It has a very personal story behind it as well; Once upon a time, my dad & I used to play this game in our living room using actual coins (without all the power ups, naturally ;) ).

jister likes this.
  4. Anisoropos

Anisoropos

A Game of Coins now has a new home!

(And so do the rest of our games ;) ).

Thanks wordpress & unitydog :)

5. Anisoropos

Anisoropos

RavenOfCode likes this.
  6. Anisoropos

Anisoropos

Last of the 115 days of pre-release development for A Game of Coins..!

Leaving you with the final cut of our teaser trailer, will open a Made with Unity thread tomorrow :)