Unity Community

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

1. Posts
    Do you have a web player demo available?

2. Location
    Portugal
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark5tar1 View Post
    Do you have a web player demo available?
    Not yet. We are still adding features, improving graphics, making the multiplayer map and the multiplayer system.
    We will launch an alpha multiplayer in the future for people to test and give feedback

3. Posts
    I hope it comes whenever you can. The game looks great.

4. Posts
    The graphics, physics, and animations all look great, probably the most fluid FPS i've seen in Unity so far, but do you have any details about how the actual game will play? That's the first think I personally look for whenever i see new FPS projects, and I haven't seen anything posted about it so far. Stuff like is the multiplayer gameplay just deathmatch? Limited lives, infinite lives? Are there objectives? Anything to distinguish it apart from the hundreds (if not more) of other modern shooters out there?

5. Location
    Portugal
    New Speed modelling video with a special announcement!

Want to help our game development?
    Click on this link to donate :
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=3V9P3NPXCRPS8

- If you donate more than 5$, you will receive a game prize acording to your donation amount when the game launches;
    - If you donate more than 50$ you will have your name in the contributers section of the game;
    - The first 100 people that donates more than 10$ will have exclusive access to the pre-alpha.

6. Location
    New York, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskovas View Post
    New Speed modelling video with a special announcement!

Want to help our game development?
    Click on this link to donate :
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...=3V9P3NPXCRPS8

- If you donate more than 5$, you will receive a game prize acording to your donation amount when the game launches;
    - If you donate more than 50$ you will have your name in the contributers section of the game;
    - The first 100 people that donates more than 10$ will have exclusive access to the pre-alpha.
    Dont mean to be rude, but the AA12 has a cylindrical magazine.

7. Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by Eskovas View Post
    Not yet. We are still adding features, improving graphics, making the multiplayer map and the multiplayer system.
    We will launch an alpha multiplayer in the future for people to test and give feedback
    You ought to add one. This is one of the better Unity FPS games I've seen, no doubt about it.

Want an easy way to boot Linux from a USB drives on Mac? Like, you don't need to install or change a thing easy? I thought so. Try Mac Linux USB Loader!
    (And the forum thread)

US President Obama wants to hand over the Internet to a multinational body. Sign the petition to keep the web free!

8. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDuskling View Post
    Dont mean to be rude, but the AA12 has both types of magazine.

9. Posts
    :O The game looks very interesting. Can't wait for the game to be finished!

And, good job on making the game.

10. Location
    Portugal
    Thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by MrDuskling View Post
    The AA-12 has both magazines, i'll make the cilindrical one in the future when i extend the weapon customization.

Quote Originally Posted by SevenBits View Post
    You ought to add one. This is one of the better Unity FPS games I've seen, no doubt about it.
    Thanks, that really means alot

11. Location
    Mars (yep there's life, and Unity, on Mars)
    Wow, amazing! I wish I could model that well!

12. Location
    Portugal
    Thanks

I forgot to tell here that the donation's top priority is Unity Pro!
    We really want to get it, it would really help us with the game development and the game's overall quality.
    If anyone wants to donate, we really appreciate, and read our previous post to see the prizes you get

13. Location
    Portugal
    Hello everyone!

We are making a few changes to the Pre-Alpha/Alpha.
    Now both Pre-Alpha and Alpha multiplayer will be closed to the public.

Here are the new changes:

- The first 50 people that donate more than 10$ will have exclusive access to the Pre-Alpha multiplayer.
    - The first 150 people that donate more than 10$ will have exclusive access to the Alpha multiplayer.

We decided to do this way since we are getting fewer donations than expected, and we don't feel we have the means to make an Open Alpha multiplayer.
    The rest of the prizes will stay the same as annouced in the previous post.

Now here's some statistics:

- Our primary objective with the donations is to get Unity Pro, and with the current donations, we have about 7% of what we need to aquire it.
    - There are currently 9 people accepted for the Closed Pre-Alpha and Alpha multiplayer.

We like to remember our fans to donate not for the prizes but to help us make a better game. The prizes are a bonus of your generosity and we really appreciate that we have fans that see a future in our game

Hope you understand why we made this changes, and keep supporting!

Check our facebook for details.

14. Location
    Portugal
    New Shotgun!
    Benelli M4

New speed modelling video will be up by tomorrow!

What do you think about this new shotgun?

15. Location
    Mars (yep there's life, and Unity, on Mars)
    Oooohh, I love this shotgun. Looks very nice!

16. Location
    New Hampshire
    Quote Originally Posted by eskovas View Post
    New Speed Modelling video of the Benelli M4!

Check it out :

I wish I knew someone with those modeling skills...

Want an easy way to boot Linux from a USB drives on Mac? Like, you don't need to install or change a thing easy? I thought so. Try Mac Linux USB Loader!
    (And the forum thread)

US President Obama wants to hand over the Internet to a multinational body. Sign the petition to keep the web free!

17. Location
    Top of the Leaderboard
    Hey, the shotgun is looking nice and I've enjoyed the gradual development of the game. It is really annoying though to see all of the people on youtube arguing about the poly count when most of them don't really seem to know what they are talking about.

Great Progress,
    Bennet

18. Location
    Croatia
    Good progress what do you guys use to record the videos(Speed modeling,gameplay)?
    Portfolio:Under construction!
    Cartoony Weapon Pack-Medieval-FREE
    New to Unity? Orient yourself now!
    Learn Unity

19. Location
    Portugal
    @Pikrat
    Thanks, and i agree with you, many people don't understand what they are talking when talking about the polycount in objects.
    In comparison, if you look at Battlefield3 (an example), the weapons have huge detail, many more than 3000 polygons.

@ivanzu
    Thanks, We use FRAPS to record.

Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast