Shatter Toolkit on the Asset Store
So, I'm finally finished with my latest project! Here is the description from the asset store:
The Shatter Toolkit enables you to easily shatter or split any game object dynamically in real-time, whether you want to smash walls or slice fruits. The toolkit creates the necessary geometry, fills the holes and instantiates the new game objects for you.
One line of code shatters or splits a game object and no scripting is required if you use the bundled helper-scripts.
- Split game objects by specifying an array of planes
- Shatter game objects by specifying a point
-- Internally splits the game object in randomly generated planes passing through the point
- Fills the holes (cut area) of the mesh after a split, if enabled
- Tweakable uv mapping for the cut area
-- WorldUvMapper - repeats a texture a number of times per world-unit
-- TargetUvMapper - maps the cut area to a specific part of the texture
- Includes an advanced triangulator, useful in many areas of game development
If you have any questions, please post them here! Thanks!