'Orthello' the 100% Free 2D development Framework for Unity.
Create your 2D games and applications using sprites, sprite sheets and animations.
Some functionality of the framework:
- Simple Image Sprites, Animating Sprites, 9Scaled Sprites, Gradient Sprites, Filled (patern) Sprites and Bitmap Text Sprites.
- Prefab oriented workflow by drag-n-dropping Orthello objects (like sprites, sprite containers and animations into your scene.
- Full pivot point control.
- Multi Resolution Support
- Easy 2D sound Support
- Orthographic view (camera) control : zooming, auto pixel-perfect or auto scale, follow target (move/rotate).
- Animation collections that can span multiple sprite containers (sheets/atlasses)
- Texturepacker atlas integration (cocos2D, Ogre, sparrow atlas import)
- Internal tweening engine with many easing functions.
- Static Orthello helper object (class OT) with functionality to create, find and destroy Orthello objects at run time.
- Object prototype and pool pre-fabrication support including auto object pooling.
- Extendible cached material system that uses auto sprite batching.
- Side view/Top down/3D UI world modes
| DOWNLOAD and online demo | asset store | C# Class Reference | Online User Guide |
Orthello Pro has , in addition to all 2D framework functionality of the 100% Free core ,
just a little more for a few pence - $35
| BUY and online demo |
Supported functionality :
- Sprite Batching
with texture packing and sprite change monitoring
- Parallax Layers
that can hold any Orthello or game object to create
dynamic, interactive, rich parallax scrolling backgrounds
- Path movement
to move or distibute your sprites and animations along editable splines that can be changed
- Sprite Sheet generation
to create sprite sheets for a collection of single frame images
- Orthello action system
to quickly setup and run serialized effects stored in actions and action trees
( programming )
- Multi-layered Tilemap support
to created multi-layered tilemaps with auto generated colliders and triggers, imported from the popular map editor TILED
| User Guide | C# Class reference | Online Demo |
This product can only be aquired through www.wyrmtale.com ( using PayPal checkout )