Unity Community

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

1. Location
    Turkey

Aubergines PostPRocess Effects Released in Assetstore

Stunning post processing effects for Unity PRO! Simply add them to your camera for dramatic visual impact!
    Requires Unity PRO

EDIT: Package is now 2.6 and includes 60 different shaders.
    Price is 150$

ASSETSTORE LINK
    WEB DEMO LINK
    WEB DEMO FOR LIGHTSHAFTS EFFECT

Below are the latest screenshots from the upcoming update of 3.0

ORIGINAL SCREEN

EFFECTS

Last edited by aubergine; 02-24-2014 at 11:10 AM.

2. Location
    32.71° N, 117.15° W
    Looks awesome! Three questions: What does it cost? Does it require Pro? Can I use 2 or more effects together?

3. Location
    Turkey
    It costs 100$
    Does require PRO
    You can use 2 or more effects together and get totally new effect just like you do with the build-in pro effects.
    Last edited by aubergine; 07-21-2012 at 02:31 PM.

4. Location
    Germany
    Can one control the amount of desaturation in the Desturation effect?
    I would like to use the effect if can control to remove a certain percentage of color.

5. Location
    Turkey
    Yes you can desaturate the screen with a given value from the start up or from a control script during runtime from 0.0 to 1.0
    0.0 is original color
    1.0 is totally desaturated color.

6. Location
    Málaga (Spain)
    It would be possible to create a selective desaturation (where one GameObject is less desaturated than the rest of the scene)?
    Do you need a really fast racing AI for Unity?
    Pro Racing AI

7. Location
    Turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by davidgutierrezpalma View Post
    It would be possible to create a selective desaturation (where one GameObject is less desaturated than the rest of the scene)?
    If you mean to achive a SinCity kind of effect, that is not available in this package.

If you want to desaturate individual objects in your scene, i suggest to use an object space shader for it.
    If you want to desaturate whole scene except one or a few objects, i may or may not add it to this package in a close or a distant future as a post process effect.

For now, you can use the desaturate shader to render screen, render the object you want unsaturated in another camera and combine the 2 render textures in the final pass. As a consequence, you might get inaccurate lighting, shadows..etc.

8. Location
    Turkey
    Well, SinCity effect is ready.
    You made me curious and i looked into it now, turns out it was too easy.
    Everything on screen gets desaturated except red tones.

SinCity Effect

SinCity Effect Bleeding walls
    Last edited by Aubergine; 06-23-2011 at 01:27 PM.

9. Location
    Málaga (Spain)
    I know we can't desaturate only part of the model, so the SinCity effect wouldn't be possible (unless the part of the model I don't want to be desaturated is in a different GameObject). That is the reason why I was asking if it could be possible to select one or several GameObjects (maybe using layers or tags) and not applying the postproduction effect to those models.

Your suggestion of using two cameras and combining their render textures could cause draw order problems if one of non-desaturated objects should be (partially or totally) occluded by a desaturated object.

Edit:
    You wrote your last post while I was writing this post. The effect looks really cool
    Do you need a really fast racing AI for Unity?
    Pro Racing AI

10. Location
    Turkey
    Edit:
    You wrote your last post while I was writing this post. The effect looks really cool
    Thanks, but this is not in the assetstore pack yet. I will tweak some stuff and probably wait until i can add some more effects before i update the current pack.

Any suggestions i may consider offcourse.

11. Location
    Turkey
    Currently i have new additions for this pack and i will shortly update the assetstore with these to be included.
    New shaders are:
    Sincity effect
    Pulsing screen effect (can be used in horror games to show heart beat)
    Animated raindrops with 1 texture (although you can do this with a series of textures with displacement shader already in the pack)
    Post processed water (no need for geometry, draw your water from a post process effect, unfortunately it only works in d3d9 profile)

Water effect is based on this GameDev article and it has some minor tweaking needed before i can add it to the assetstore.

12. Location
    Turkey
    1 more shader to include to next update,
    StereoAnaglyph side by side rendering with only 1 camera, correct gamma corrections and customizable depth.
    This will give you a very nice depth sense and a terrible headache if you use it for a long time.
    So this one deserves a health warning.

I will upload new additions to the store as soon as i find out how its done.

13. Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Really interested in seeing that heartbeat shader

14. Location
    Turkey
    I will post a webplayer for you to test effects before you buy.

15. Location
    Vancouver Canada
    i need to know the performance impact on mobile devices before considering purchase

16. Location
    Turkey
    Just submitted the v1.1 update with additional effects including;
    SinCity
    Pulse
    Raindrops (a must for highspeeding cars in a rainy day)
    StereoAnaglyph_AmberBlue
    StereoAnaglyph_GreenMagenta
    LensCircle (for blinking eye or screen transation effects)

Included help for most scripts, tidied up code.

17. Location
    Turkey
    Quote Originally Posted by onllm View Post
    i need to know the performance impact on mobile devices before considering purchase
    I do not have a mobile platform to test it.
    All i can say is, shaders are optimized and scripts include small help notices for further small optimizations.
    Finally, these will have same impact on performance as the Unity Built-In provided image effect shaders do.

EDIT: Also all shaders target 2.0 and they have maximum of 12 instructions per shader (Mostly 4-6)
    Last edited by Aubergine; 06-29-2011 at 01:35 PM.

18. Location
    Turkey
    Version 1.2 uploaded, should be in the assetstore shortly.
    With bugfixes and small optimizations.
    You may notice those bugs in the webplayer because i didnt updated it yet. Mainly, when you run 2 or more shaders some of their values used to overwrite eachother. This is fixed now.

19. Location
    Turkey
    Submitted the Version 1.3 and now this package is flawless without bugs.
    Also updated the try before buy webplayer so you can see the final version.

This is the last bug fix update, i will focus on new shaders for a new update if there will be any and probably the price may rise as well.

Thanks to those who already bought the package, you should update to this 1.3 one. If you have any questions, you can reach me from the email mentioned in the readme.txt.

20. Location
    Hollywood, Maryland
    How do these work on mobile devices? Are you planning on making a mobile pack? I'm looking for a night vision and thermal vision for mobile.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast