Search Unity

UnityCar approval status on Asset Store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by newlife, Jun 10, 2011.

1. newlife

newlife

Hi all,
    I would like to ask the Unity staff the approval status of my UnityCar package on the Asset Store, since its two weeks that Im waiting for a reply from Caitlyn. I sent her several email and PM without reply.
    Meanwhile Im selling my package on my web site and its going well, so i cant understand why it hasn't been accepted.

Can someone tell me something about?

Thanks,
    Michele Di Lena

2. JeffAU

JeffAU

I have been lucky enough to get my hands on UnityCar before it has hit the AssetStore and I can assure everyone ... it's wonderful!!!

Wait till you checkout the Monster Truck!! I love the little yellow hatch the best though.

One of the other things I love about UnityCar are the amazing engine sounds, they are really extreme and powerful sounds that really make you feel like you are driving a powerful vehicle.

Michele, I hope it makes it into the store soon, it's going to be a great addon for every developer.

Cheers

JeffAU

3. Hummelwalker

Hummelwalker

@NewLife: I'm waiting for an approval for my next version of AI Driver Toolkit, too. I don't know why. Perhapse because of E3???

4. newlife

newlife

Thank you very much Jeff. It has been 2 weeks without any reply, its very frustrating... also cause there are several potential customers that dont feel comfortable in buying without an official intermediary.
    Meanwhile, im working on the update (coming soon) , the wiki and the ecommerce web site.
    @Hummelwalker: I dont know, anyway it ended yesterday so i hope that you are right..

5. freyr

freyr

Hi everybody

Caitlyn has been on vacation this week and although the Asset Store dev team has been filling in for her as much as we have had time for, there is a queue of 2-3 days worth of submissions.

I expect Caitlyn will quickly get the vetting up to speed again next week after she is back home.

@Michele: Caitlyn has looked your submission and declined it on May 28th. You should have received an email message from her on that date explaining why and what needs to be clarified.

6. newlife

newlife

Hi freyr,
    I replied Caitlyn the same day (May 28th).
    Since then Im waiting for a reply.

7. manruben51

manruben51

Michele you are stopping for some reason that I can download updates from unitycar? I already buy and pay for the version 1.2 and I think you should give me a solution so that I can get this upgrade and I see that I do not endorse any of the contacts that you sent.
    I would ask an answer please.

8. jmordetsky

jmordetsky

Is there some way to check on the status of a submission? I've been waiting two weeks as well.