Search Unity

Ratrod Studio Android Storekit Plugin for Unity Android Pro and Basic - Available Now

Discussion in 'Android' started by ratrodstudio, Jun 4, 2011.

1. ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio

Hello everyone,

We just launched our Android Storekit and our Android Social Networks (Twitter, Facebook and Email) plugins. Both plugins are available on the Unity Asset Store.

IMPLEMENT ANDROID IN-APP BILLING TO YOUR UNITY GAME

AVAILABLE ON THE ASSET STORE $40.00

Android Market In-app Billing is an Android Market service that lets you sell digital content in your applications. You can use the service to sell a wide range of content, including downloadable content such as media files or photos, and virtual content such as game levels or potions (see an example of how it was used in Hockey Fight Pro - Android).

When you use Android Market's in-app billing service to sell an item, Android Market handles all checkout details so your application never has to directly process any financial transactions. Android Market uses the same checkout service that is used for application purchases, so your users experience a consistent and familiar purchase flow.

This plugin will allow you to easily integrate items available as in-app purchase within your Unity Android game. The plugin comes with extensive documentation and is compatible with Unity 3.x Android Basic and Pro. Follow an easy step-by-step guide to learn how to create your in-app items and integrate them within your game.

SHARE TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND BY EMAIL

AVAILABLE ON THE ASSET STORE $40.00

This Unity Android plugin will allow your users to share their high-scores or achievements to Twitter, Facebook (wall) or by email. This is a great way to provide more exposure to your game.

Follow the documentation included to integrate this plugin to your Unity Android game. Then simply add a button for each social network. You can preset the message format and each variable which will automatically prefill the message to be posted.

Users will be requested to enter their account details on the first use. Then when entered, it will post directly to each social network. Pressing the email option will open their default Android email client and prefill the subject and email contents while staying in the game.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2012
  2. handsomePATT

handsomePATT

how easy is this to implement?

3. samshosho

samshosho

I am looking to get all your plugins, can you make a package possibly with some discount?

4. samshosho

samshosho

Just made a purchase (Mailloux).
    Waiting for the rest to become active...

5. giyomu

giyomu

thanks ratrod guys, this come just right in time for an upcoming project
    one more sale here :)

6. De-Panther

De-Panther

Thanks!
    I was looking for something like that.

About the way I should connect it to my server:
    Can I get from google an acceptance that the transaction realy made, and not from the user's device?

As I understand, the process is something like this:
    User ask to buy something from the app.
    Then he get to a "market" screen.
    User confirm the purchase.
    The "market" send the user's device a confirmation.
    Then the app should know how to handle the purchase(Add items, virtual money, etc...).
    Then *the device* send notification to my server(if I told it so, of course).

If the confirmation my server gets is from the device, and not from the "market" servers themselves, it's not very secured.

also, would you upload it to the Assets Store?
    Thanks again

7. De-Panther

De-Panther

Thanks again

8. Lorana

Lorana

If I buy your Plugin, do I need to recompile anything in (Java) Eclipse, for example to enter my public key?

9. Lorana

Lorana

Is your Plugin in the Unity Asset Store already? There is one Plugin that seems to include your functionality. but from another publisher (SkyVu Pictures).

10. hk1973

hk1973

Thanks for your great work.

Just received the plugin. Will update everyone about it.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2011
  11. AShim

AShim

Can the customer refund unmanaged product?

12. LeshaVH

LeshaVH

Post please documentation for your plugin - like prime31 does... I can not even read the methods and does package inculde demo?

13. jsykes

jsykes

Will the purchasing work when the apk is not published? I am not sure if I am getting an error with the store item not being found, or if it's because I have yet to publish it.

14. ratrodstudio

ratrodstudio

You dont need to publish the APK, but you need to publish the in-app items in order to test out the in-app purchase. There is also specific conditions for testing; you cannot use the same account Gmail as you use for your Android developer account since it wont let you purchase your own items etc. You can find more details here: http://developer.android.com/guide/market/billing/billing_testing.html

If you have any specific questions I recommend emailing us at support@ratrodstudio.com for a quicker response.

Thanks

15. Meltdown

Meltdown

Hi,

Is it possible using this plugin to get a list of all products for the app and their prices in the user's currency?

Thanks

16. Meltdown

Meltdown

Great support on your products. Definately won't be supporting you in the future.

17. Meltdown

Meltdown

Ok thanks, no problem.