Unity Community

Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

1. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IPopeyIE View Post
    Can't help but worry. 2 days to move folders makes me think something horrible has happened. Everything ok?
    LOL dont worry IPopeyIE everything is ok. Its just that last 2 days were weekend
    Last edited by newlife; 09-03-2012 at 03:13 PM.
    UnityCar 2.2 Pro. The most complete and accurate vehicle simulation on Unity3D. Official thread - Online demos
    UnityCar 2.0 LE. Light Edition of UnityCar Pro. Online demos

2. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shigidy View Post
    Just wanted to say this is amazing. Played the demo and everything was better. Awesome update, not exactly sure what the invoice number is though.
    thank you Shigidy. I encourage everybody to play with the settings, the real fun is there
    btw, if something is not clear about any setting, just ask here
    Last edited by newlife; 09-03-2012 at 03:13 PM.
    UnityCar 2.2 Pro. The most complete and accurate vehicle simulation on Unity3D. Official thread - Online demos

3. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devotid View Post
    Nope not here either...... but i would saw off my right arm and drive one handed if it would make the email show up an faster...lol...... Ive been starring at this thread myself now for literally three days....trying to be as patient as possible.

Please send the emails..........;/

Kevin
    sorry but today (monday 3th september) i couldnt work on anything cause for some strange reason my IP seem to be blocked for my web site. I cant even access my home page (it ask me for username and password (!)). So i cant read and send emails, i cant use FTP, I cant do anything.
    Asked for support to my web host, they couldn't fix my problem. Now Im connecting from another place (so another IP) and it seems to work.

4. Location
    New York, USA
    Thanks for the heads up with firefox with windows 7. Works now.
    :-\ I've always used firefox and it never works.

5. Posts
    Dude I still know how you feel...I went months without playing it on my computer.

6. Location
    New York, USA
    Dude I still know how you feel...I went months without playing it on my computer.
    I ended up just taking the risk and buying it, happy with it...really wanting 2.0 though. LOL

7. Posts
    This is amazing! Definitely worth the wait, Newlife you are my hero

8. Location
    Germany
    Ahhhhh! Now you release it and on saturday and people does not have it 4 days later. I'm watching this thread and Skype all day long. You are making us crazy

I'm really looking forward to the new features. Hope you'll be online today.

9. Posts
    yeah newlife....you just answered my question via email and totally ignored my request for PRO in the email.....whats going on?

Why is it that people who already payed and supported you do not yet have there copies?...... your email obviously works....(you just emailed me and ignored my request for PRO)

I want to know whats going on.
    RCSIM
    RC Car Racng Simulation for PC and MAC
    www.rcsimulation.com
    Free Demo

D Series
    Off Road Driving Simulation for PC
    www.devotid.com
    D Series Kickstarter Campaign
    Free Demo

10. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by devotid View Post
    yeah newlife....you just answered my question via email and totally ignored my request for PRO in the email.....whats going on?

Why is it that people who already payed and supported you do not yet have there copies?...... your email obviously works....(you just emailed me and ignored my request for PRO)

I want to know whats going on.
    Kevinv i couldn't work on packing 2.0 Pro due to reason i wrote above. So 2.0 Pro package is not ready, i had to reply to several backlog emails.
    Please be patient, i also lost time trying to solve this strange connection problem with my web host. Keep in mind that there has been a WE in the middle, too.
    Working hard on this right now.
    Last edited by newlife; 09-04-2012 at 11:19 AM.

11. Posts
    I understand everyone's frusteration. But things happen sometimes to delay a release. Give NewLife a break as it was something out of his control that has delayed the Pro release. I have been on both sides and understand the frusteration of both. Keep up the good work NewLife!

12. Posts
    RCSIM
    RC Car Racng Simulation for PC and MAC
    www.rcsimulation.com
    Free Demo

D Series
    Off Road Driving Simulation for PC
    www.devotid.com
    D Series Kickstarter Campaign
    Free Demo

13. Posts
    Hi everybody, UnityCar 2.0 Pro package is ready. It also includes the last version of UnityCar City made by sipon.
    Now im uploading the package on my server. All eligible accounts have been already reset in order to download UnityCar 2.0 Pro.
    Just wait more or less 2 hours till now in order to let upload to finish.
    Let me know if this work for you.

14. Posts
    Awesome News Newlife!

Thanks for the update!

15. Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    Don't want to come off impatient, but I think my update method must be out of date for me?

Just wait more or less 2 hours till now in order to let upload to finish.
    Let me know if this work for you.
    This doesn't work for me as you've sent me a unique link every time. The last email I have from you the file name was UnityCar_with_Scenes_1.2.rar, then the original email link was UnityCar_with_Scenes_1.1.rar. The website these links were hosted on are also no longer in service. These old links I mention should have 1 other available download left and even that doesn't work. (which if you just reset download links that could be the issue) Just curious how this works now? I seem to have been left in the dark on the new download method.
    Last edited by UnleadedGames; 09-05-2012 at 05:38 AM.

16. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by UnleadedGames View Post
    Don't want to come off impatient, but I think my update method must be out of date for me?

This doesn't work for me as you've sent me a unique link every time. The last email I have from you the file name was UnityCar_with_Scenes_1.2.rar, then the original email link was UnityCar_with_Scenes_1.1.rar. The website these links were hosted on are also no longer in service. These old links I mention should have 1 other available download left and even that doesn't work. (which if you just reset download links that could be the issue) Just curious how this works now? I seem to have been left in the dark on the new download method.
    Hello UnleadedGames, you have a (very) old download link
    the right link is
    http://unitypackages.net/unitycar/packages/

you can use your old account

17. Location
    Cincinnati Ohio
    That was easy thank you so much!

18. Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Hi NewLife,

Can you give me information on how the car damages work and what type of configuration is available for this feature?

19. Location
    Outside London
    Anyone else using a xbox controller?
    I cannt quite get the mapping right
    Thanks,
    Simon

Still new to all this;
    Learning hard if not fast;

20. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ddesmond View Post
    Hi NewLife,

Can you give me information on how the car damages work and what type of configuration is available for this feature?
    car damage deforms meshes and collider proportional to collision strength and direction.
    parameters are:

deformNoise (noise added to the deformation in order to simulate breaks)
    deformRadius (radius of the deformation from the collision point)
    maxDeform (maximum distance from it's original position that a vertex can move. If left to 0 the vertex will move with no limit)

Page 27 of 64 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast