UnityCar 1.0 Released
UnityCar is a realistic and complete vehicle simulation package for Unity3D Game Engine. With UnityCar you can easly integrate (without scripting) any kind of vehicle in your game, from a simple city car to a powerful Formula 1, from an offroad to an heavy truck.
You can obtain any level of simulation accuracy, from an arcade behavior to a almost hardcore simulation.
Adding a vehicle to your projects is as easy as clicking on a menu voice under Component/Physics menu.
My package is going to be sold on the Asset Store at 97€. If you are a previous customer the price is 37€.
While my package is being accepted in the Asset Store, you can buy it via PayPal. Contact me in PM or at info at migliortestesso.com
In these demos you can test UnityCar with 5 different vehicles (you can select them with PageDown and PageUp keys):
- Peugeot 205 T16 (a light and fast citycar);
- Renault Clio Sport (another citycar, a little bigger than the previous);
- Catamount (a powerful sport car);
- Gmc Sierra Grande (an offroad car);
- Monster Truck (an offroad car with very big wheel, perfect to test the Tridimensional Tire feature of UnityCar).
- Very easy to setup just click on "UnityCar" menu voice under Component/Physics menu and you are ready to drive;
- Realistic tire model based on Pacejka formulas with the addition of longitudinal and lateral relaxation (cause the "shaking" effect of the car after a hard handbreaking, like in the end of this video;
- Realistic car damages with repair option (based based on the work of BTM)
- Realistic suspension model with spring, damper (dump and rebound) and anti-roll bar;
- Optimized code suitable for mobile system like iphone or ipad;
- Compatible with analogic input like driving wheels and pedals;
- No lateral sliding on a slope;
- 3D Tire all the contact points of the tire are found, not just only one vertical, like with the wheelCollider. Can be swithed off for arcade use;
- Driving Aids useful to obtain an arcade feel (Anti Lock Brackes, Traction Control, Electronic Stability System, steering Assistance, Enanched Grip);
- Complete DriveTrain modelled with fully functional clutch, differential, engine inertia, transmission (RWD, FWD, AWD), gears;
- Complete Sound Controller with engine noises, trasmission noise, wind noise, crash noises, skid noise, scrape noise;
- Customizable Dashboard with TachoMeter, RPMCounter, gear number, ABS, TCS and ESP lights;
- Brake Lights;
- Customizable in every aspect of the vehicle:
- engine power and torque,
- wheel grip,
- terrain grip,
- suspension spring and dampers (dump and rebound),
- anti-roll bar forces,
- aerodynamic forces,
- weight repartition,
- gears number and ratio,
- 6 fully functional vehicle prefabs included:
- 1 Off Road car,
- 2 City cars,
- 1 Sport Car,
- 1 Monster Truck car,
- 1 Empty Car (fully functional car, you just need to place your graphics).
- Extensive online documentation.
Plus you get also: 5 fully functional dashboard with graphics, 4 different tyre models and 2 terrains (a city terrain and a track terrain (taken from Unity Car Tutorial)).