Unity Community

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

1. Location
    British Columbia
    not really , he waited a week since last one.

2. Location
    Canada
    My portfolio
    Dont abuse the little advantage you have over others

3. Location
    Canada
    My portfolio

4. Location
    Canada
    Ready for work guys!
    My portfolio

5. Location
    Canada
    My portfolio

6. Location
    Latvia
    Can't believe that I'm the first one to ask this, but is there any place where we can actually see your work? And by work, I mean code and not finished products like those games. Not that I don't believe that pezz can't get stuff done.. after seeing so many people apparently getting good service, its just that I'd love to see some of the code you write.

Just asking, because the prices are kind of high.. mostly if someone really needs just something basic which can be done in a hour or two.

How about posting the project files for those games that you got on your portfolio, or at last the code? :/

7. Location
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoX View Post
    Can't believe that I'm the first one to ask this, but is there any place where we can actually see your work? And by work, I mean code and not finished products like those games. Not that I don't believe that pezz can't get stuff done.. after seeing so many people apparently getting good service, its just that I'd love to see some of the code you write.

Just asking, because the prices are kind of high.. mostly if someone really needs just something basic which can be done in a hour or two.

How about posting the project files for those games that you got on your portfolio, or at last the code? :/
    Read and you will see it.

Bump! Ready for work.
    My portfolio

8. Posts
    Hi Pezz, is it possible to work algebraic code? say a random generation for a control panel on the story line?
    Thanks.

9. Location
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by sirdavid23 View Post
    Hi Pezz, is it possible to work algebraic code? say a random generation for a control panel on the story line?
    Thanks.
    I sent you an email.
    My portfolio

10. Posts
    Hi Pezz,

I just sent to you an email.

11. Location
    Latvia
    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Read and you will see it.

Bump! Ready for work.
    Perhaps I'm blind, but I'm not sure what you are referring to. I can't spot a single line of code on your portfolio or this thread.

12. Posts
    Hi Pezz,

I sent to you another email.

13. Location
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoX View Post
    Perhaps I'm blind, but I'm not sure what you are referring to. I can't spot a single line of code on your portfolio or this thread.
    Why do you want to see my code?
    My portfolio

14. Location
    PA, US
    Why do you want to see my code?
    Why shouldn't he. Why would you be so afraid of showing proof of work linking to a few games doesn't actually prove anything. You could have only coded the GUI and nothing else. It would be nice to buff up your portfolio If you also showed sample codes you have written as well let others see your workflow and the way you write your scripts..

Now I do not have skype I dont like Skype but I had to break down and start using it

15. Location
    Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by KingCharizard View Post
    Why shouldn't he. Why would you be so afraid of showing proof of work linking to a few games doesn't actually prove anything. You could have only coded the GUI and nothing else. It would be nice to buff up your portfolio If you also showed sample codes you have written as well let others see your workflow and the way you write your scripts..
    You nor him going to see my code. When I do work for you then you will see my code.
    My costumers are satisfied.

End of story.
    My portfolio

16. Location
    PA, US
    You nor him going to see my code. When I do work for you then you will see my code.

End of story.

you've taken offense my last post? What customers? I've read this whole thread and most of the time your just bumping it. the others I seem people complaining you have not answered pms others saying great work but they could have been dummy accounts you've made(Talking from lack of posts on the accounts) to make you seem like your any good. Also I shouldn't have to fork out $65 to see samples of your work...
    Last edited by KingCharizard; 05-16-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Now I do not have skype I dont like Skype but I had to break down and start using it

17. Location
    United Kingdom

End of story.
    With this atitude you wont atract many people..Also what is that big of a deal to post some code , unless your code is crappy .

As potential customers evreyone is entitled to know any relevant information about you form Age , Stuidies , Experience , Previous Projects ETC

But there are still your posts on forum..So people can still make a ideea of how good you are by the questions you ask or answers you give.
    Last edited by Bluee.Eyess; 05-16-2012 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Typo Corection

18. Location
    Canada
    My portfolio

19. Location
    Canada
    My portfolio

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast