Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

The most awesome Unity titles you've seen

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Wozik, May 4, 2011.

1. derek_miller

derek_miller

Hai! I Am Derek Miller. New to this forum and unity games! So since I have recently started, my list is a little small :D . it includes bag it, battlestar galectica online, Bounce the bunny (Its awesome!) and descend..

2. seanx

seanx

Wow this information is really good....

3. <br>

<br>

I recommend AirBuccaneers by Ludocraft, both for its graphics and outstanding gameplay.
    The airships and characters have a very unique style. The clouds are not only beautiful, they also influence the gameplay, as ships can hide in them.

The gameplay is as unique as it gets: you and your teammates ride airships and fight with the cannons mounted on them. The cannons are not simply fired by clicking the left mouse button - you have to insert a cannon ball (or another ammo type), then you aim the cannon and lit the fuse with a torch. Air Buccaneers is a very team oriented game, every airship needs at least 2 players working together, a helmsman and a gunner.

There is a free public Pre-Alpha version - download it here

4. AlexZ

AlexZ

I am going to propose my own title, Dungeon Fighter.

My Reasons:
    • Pretty good GFX for a game on Facebook/Web.
    • Unique game play. Dungeons made by players in our building simulator game: Dungeon Forge, are used as live instances to explore in our Dungeon Fighter game. Allowing for constant social driven content and feedback.
    • Unique Item and Crafting system. (Shared Virtual Goods).
    • We are a small indie team that needs all the help we can get with promotion :D

5. numberkruncher

numberkruncher

6. Pia

Pia

7. NestorAlgieri

NestorAlgieri

I'm not sure how well this will stack up but I'll give it a shot! Here's my first action RPG game made with Unity for mobile device! Currently for Android, and in a couple weeks it will be on Apple's App Store too. I think it's unique in nature compared to what's on the market in terms of not looking like a cookie cut game :)

Check it out!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vnlentertainment.badnerd

Last edited: Jun 14, 2012
  8. Fishypants

Fishypants

I can't agree with Filto more on this. Can we make it so if you post your own game then your post gets removed? Isn't that what the showcase thread is for?

9. galent

galent

It's not officially in alpha yet, but I'm going to nominate City of Steam (no, I'm not involved in the project in any way)

http://www.cityofsteam.com/

Cheers!

10. numberkruncher

numberkruncher

@galent That looks pretty darn good!

11. galent

galent

12. bencoleman

bencoleman

I am going to have to add my most recent game to the list!

www.offensivecombat.com We are a F2P browser based FPS. I am biased, but we might be the most ambitious Unity title to date!

13. Spoink

Spoink

I noticed this unity project while browsing kickstarter.com, Legends of Aethereus
    It's an action rpg with physics based combat and what seems to be an extensive item crafting system.

Check it out.. looks great

Kickstarter site

14. Divinux

Divinux

15. Aguy

Aguy

16. Harikana

Harikana

17. GraVox

GraVox

I can't believe how anyone hasn't posted Parsimonia yet! Delight yourselves:

Best lighting so far in any Unity game I've seen

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  18. Antony-Blackett

Antony-Blackett

Major Mayhem got to #5 in free games on the US App Store. Also is currently sitting at #4 on the US Mac App Store free games list.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  19. TheAll

TheAll

I agree

20. numberkruncher

numberkruncher

Major Mayhem is a lot of fun!

21. The Ghost

The Ghost

22. Aguy

Aguy

Do we get to know who the dev is?
    Looks good though

23. HarvesteR

HarvesteR

24. Wolfos

Wolfos

KSP is probably the best game I've played in years. Let alone best Unity game. Thankfully, recent updates have made it look less ugly (although the last update removed the dynamic shadows for some reason) but performance is still terrible.

25. Aguy

Aguy

26. Fishypants

Fishypants

RAD Soldiers looks awesome! Can't wait to play it :D

27. pavlito

pavlito

We put together a fun little game you might have already heard of. It's called Prince of Balls.
    You are a ball prince whose princess was taken by the BadBall. Your goal is to go through worlds and collect stars and coins. Following the stars gets you to where your princess has been taken.

The game features:
    Beautiful graphics made by one of the artists that worked on Croteam's Serious Sam: First Second Encounter
    Innovative gameplay mechanics: Single tap jump - the place where you tap will be the peak of the trajectory. It's up to you, the gamer, to estimate where you have to tap to land safely or collect everything you had in mind. Try to finish the level in as few jumps as possible.
    It's not yet another endless runner where you have to tap to jump. It's a relaxed (mostly) game where you have to THINK :)

The free version of the game can be found on the web as well as on Google Play
    Paid versions are available for iOS (HD for iPad and SD for iPhone) - with updates coming VERY soon.

Hope you like it.

Web: www.princeofballs.com
    Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20xToZQvd5Y

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  28. Magiklavi

Magiklavi

Hello everybody! That's our game, Luminattis! It's an epic puzzle and we put a lot of effort to make it a very fun game!

Why Luminattis is awesome?
    Luminattis has a innovative and unique gameplay!
    The game also have amazing graphics and beautiful scenarios!

I hope you enjoy it :D

Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Magiklavi.Luminattis

Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  29. kalamona

kalamona

Hey,
    Not my project, but I have some small works in it, this is a MMO that I see an actual chance of being playable (It is done by pro MMO designers/programmers who did MMO-s before)

It is Project Gorgon, with a strong emphasis on exploration and weird game mechanics (for example you can turn to a cow, and earn "Cow XP" that allows you to unlock "Cow skills" like eating grass and kicking).

Here is a youtube with the dude talking about stuff:

Kickstarter page here, recently started and already above 10%

I think not many indie MMO-s have a chance of being finished, but this one seems like kinda fun. Have a look, throw a like, whatever.

30. djmenon

djmenon

Just released Chichi Reef Warrior ( download for free ).
    First level is extremely simple, but levels 23 get complicated because you need to clean the reef, keep the Chichi alive, AND watch out for toxic barrels which have still more dangerous toxins that can navigate the uneven reef bed to grab hearts. ( Touch drag to move Chichi, refer minimap for guidance, tilt device to flush out the hidden toxins, if any at the reef border). There is also a navigation assistant ( basic level at the bottom left corner of the home screen ) to familiarize with the game.
    YouTube preview is at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hfh1MY_KAOA

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  31. MindMirror

MindMirror

prince of balls looks really nice.. reminds of the old school jump n runs with lots of fun in the gameplay1!!

32. FlowWolf

FlowWolf

All of you are so Amazing!!!

33. CSE_Prdoring

CSE_Prdoring

Figured we could try to get on here!

March on Oz for iPad - From City State Entertainment

This is the collective effort of an indie studio spanning over a year of work...

iTunes Link

Game-play videos!

Last edited: Nov 13, 2012
  34. LightArtPro

LightArtPro

Hi there,

Myself and a programming friend made this app the The Balbarian.

Works great on touch screens with iOS. Would love to port to Xbox 360 with the kinect and sell it on Xbox live and PSN for a few dollars. I think it would be great fun to play by waving your hands around to move the main character who is a physics ball. Squashing zombies and enemies, navigating tricky challenegs and traps.

Wozik if you would like free promo codes to download a copy of our app to play I am more than happy to send you a couple.

YouTube gameplay trailer for The Balbarian

Facbook
    www.facebook.com/Balbarian

Cheers,

James

35. NestorAlgieri

NestorAlgieri

School of Chaos. The best MMORPG for Android hands down!

Just try it and you will see! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vnlentertainment.mmoproject

Introduction:

"This is the beginning of a very fun and exciting MMORPG journey. The journey starts off at a school that has become chaotic. The teachers are gone. Probably eaten by zombies... Now the kids are free to do what they please! Sounds like fun?

But wait... There are consequences that come with not having any authorities around. Bullies used to back off when a teacher walks by. What happens now? What would you do in such a school? It seems that we're back to the basics where it comes down to the survival of the fittest!"

About:

Hello MMO fans! This game project is currently in experimental mode. It is only at the initial phase of the road map at this point but it will still be very fun to play!

The goal of this project to to create an MMORPG that is simple to play, but at the same time gives you complete freedom. We also want to create an environment that you can do lots of things in. Right now it is basically free for all, everyman for himself. The next phase of this game will be to build another school next to the current school. Students will cooperate with their own schoolmates to defend against the rival school kids. You can also infiltrate the other school and take their treasures for better rewards such as money, items, and level-ups.

In the meantime, please have fun with what's available and watch this game evolve. Your participation and support will help us shape this app into the MMORPG that everyone is always hoping for!

Features:

- New! Quest Maker - allowing you to make your own quests for others to play!
    - 3D Open world sandbox environment allows you to free roam an entire school
    - Fully customize your character with over 5 billion different possibilities
    - Over 30 different fighting moves to crush your enemies with
    - Loads of weapons and armors to aid you along your journey
    - Upgrade your equipment to make them more powerful
    - Meet friends, or enemies!
    - Actively under development which means this game will evolve greatly to meet your MMORPG desires

36. Neodrop

Neodrop

Ahoy matey! Yokka Pukkha Island is brimming with booty for the taking! Bring the villagers’ towering structures down by strapping your crewmates to cannon balls and firing them into the foundations. Take aim and fire to batter their strongholds and claim your treasure across 100 levels of destructive puzzle mayhem.

Game Features

• Over 100 levels of tower demolishing fun, with chests full of booty to claim
    • Purchase more destructive artillery and special power-ups
    • Unlock new missions in real-world locations
    • Full colorful 3D visuals with 360 degree movement
    • UNIVERSAL: Works beautifully on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

Last edited: Dec 13, 2012
  37. gautsch

gautsch

Wow, Parsimonia and the artwork on Crasher just blew my mind! Amazing stuff!!!

38. DavidS

DavidS

39. FiveFingers

FiveFingers

We do like our Orion Attack for iOS title:

Also playable (first 3 levels) on the web page (see link in the signature)

40. aegsds

aegsds

We just finished our current game "Airport-Firefighter Simulator 2013" for the PC and MAC OS.
    Everything is done in Unity 3.5.

See the official game trailer here:

See our video with technical information to the game:

Best regards,

Andre Bürger - VIS-Games

mail: ab@vis-games.de

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  41. FlorianSchmoldt

FlorianSchmoldt

Nice job Andre ! :) The quality of the content is outstanding AND it has splosions. Top !

Last edited: Jan 18, 2013
  42. aegsds

aegsds

Thanks a lot ;)

43. Jordii

Jordii

44. getafix99

getafix99

45. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

Your definitely right, critical strike portable is awesome. Truly lets unity shine on mobile, as being just as capable as the half life engine. And its loads of fun!

46. imaginaryhuman

imaginaryhuman

Is there every going to be any moderation in this thread and in the `unity gallery` thread, where the original intention was to submit the very best images for the Unity gallery, and here the VERY BEST Unity stuff you've seen, which has instead turned into `I want more people to see my average sub-par game so let's post about it`? This way there are now multiple places where people are posting whatever they like to showcase their games, so shouldn't this all be combined into a single showcase thread?

47. Ben-Massey

Ben-Massey

48. uraniumbathtub5

uraniumbathtub5

49. Jordii

Jordii

Fully agreed upon. That was my exact point earlier on. As much as I love the kindness of this community, I really think this topic is becoming a Showcase for the Showase forum, which is somewhat redundant ;)

50. Corncobber

Corncobber

I'm sure this has been posted before:

http://www.offensivecombat.com/

Having only known about Unity for a few weeks now, this is the first game that's made me think it could be a contender.