Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Dicey Dice Available on the App Store Now

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by JohnnyA, Apr 22, 2011.

1. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Hi All,

Dicey Dice was just approved and is now available in the App Store.

It's a path drawing game in the vein of flight control, with a number of variations and challenges and somewhat more frenetic gameplay.

Plans to add levels and game centre integration over time. Let me know if you have any other ideas.

Although I'd love you to shell out the 99c, I've also included a couple of Promo codes below. Let me know if you use them so I can cross them off and please leave a nice review :)

XAAKT96NE9F3
    6AL7JFE9EKFH
    MPJKAWM4HR6W
    W43WLK7MXKHK
    FYTKN7PPYWR7
    MTFHRYAPFEAP
    MXFFWMWEW9ET
    9KELRHK4MRME

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  2. RGKD

RGKD

9KELRHK4MRME was already used and I ended up using FYTKN7PPYWR7. Shall give it a good run tonight while at work and give a review in the morning ^^ If its good I'll force my fiance to buy it =P

3. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Thanks for the support :)

4. RGKD

RGKD

I've tried to leave my review but keep getting an error where the app store seems to think I don't own the item. This is the first app I've downloaded with a redeemable code so I was wondering if maybe that could be causing it?...

5. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

No I've definitely had reviewers who used promo codes. App store has been doing weird stuff all day, so don't worry too much. I hope you enjoyed the game.

6. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

App store seems to be normal again, please let me know if you have used a code.

7. RGKD

RGKD

Was still being troublesome but went back to try again and all of a sudden my review was there which is good news. I think the art is the only thing that lacks in the game overall but kept that out of the review since I wish you more success as you seem to be on a good run with your developments.

8. JohnnyA

JohnnyA

Thanks for the positive comments. The artist drew what I asked, I was actually at a loss for what to add in the backgrounds to make it look nicer whilst not affecting the mechanics. Let me know if you have any ideas.