Search Unity

Official VESS Online WIP Thread

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Robbilie2, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Robbilie2

Robbilie2

So hey guys and girls

i want to post updates and screens of my upcoming MMORPG "VESS Online"

This Project is nearly completely created by me and i really would like to get more team Members

So to start of, heres my logo

i just post a link cause i rendered it out in HD and it would be too big for the forum

VESS Online Logo

upcoming download will be found on my page:

http://cyberevolution.servegame.com/

About the Game:

It will be a MMORPG, with many of the base feature, others have too, but also many new features about an advanced legion system or an housing system.

The interface will be clean and a bit futuristic, the game plays in a virtual world in the game, bit strange but i think the story is quite cool (post about that later)
    Thats why the interface is not fantastical as most rpgs have.

The playable world itself will be huge and made up from many on the fly loaded terrains, not too fantastic but beautiful designed.

Also im searching for Team Members so if u have too much tie and searching for a team u may have found

Im developing with Unity and Smartfoxserver 2X.

Till now i had to do everything in my game, but i want to reduce it on coding, networking and local, so i am searching for 2D and 3D artist, environmental artist and concept artists.

I am not able to pay u, first cause im a 15 years old student, second cause the game will be free2play so at first we wont make money. Im working on an ingame/webshop for buyinng items with paypal and paysafecards, in part already integrated in the website, soon a better version.

So....
    Please follow this thread, i am going to post more soon (maybe today? )

Greetz
    Robert

2. Robbilie2

Robbilie2

i post this new thread cause our game got a rename and i was not able to change the old threads name

so here is a first short WIP video :)

soon we ll get a new website and a new logo so keep an eye on this thread ;)

3. Robbilie2

Robbilie2