Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

iOS 4.3 App Rejected

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by glenwn, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Mantas-Puida

Mantas-Puida

Hi,

your experience is really different from many other users experience. Could you please doublecheck following:
    1. if you are actually running Unity 3.4 (check version in about window). There is known OSX issue that if two .dmg files with the same name are mounted in Finder then installer might pick wrong version of it.
    2. if your app works fine on the same devices as Apple used for testing (typically these are iPhone 4 and iPad 2).
    3. if you are using Xcode 4.x then check your distribution build procedure, you should use "build for: build for archiving" instead plain "build" for making real release build.

2. gads

gads

Hi Mantas,

thank you for the quick reply.

Concerning your questions.

1) Yes, I have Unity 3.4.0f5
    2) It's an iPad exclusive application and it works well in iPad2. At least in the 23 iPads where we tested.
    3) Yes, I've built the project using the Archiving option

I've tried to rebuild Unity project and the flag -all_load is set... I have done the exact same procedure and didn't change anything in player settings, but now the flag is set like was supposed to be...
    I'll try to submit this version, however I'm not very confident that it will pass in Apple tests :-/

Thank you for your support