UnityWebCore plugin aims to embed webpages(html including flash videos or other flash applications) into Unity3d as texture on WINDOWS.
Following features are supported:
- Mouse interaction fully supported, moving, scrolling and middle button utility just as common web browsers.
- Mouse cursor changing via the content of webpage in hardware mode.
- Keyboard input fully supported including receiving IME inputs.
- Status callback during loading and showing webpage.
- HTTP, HTTPS and local html following HTML4 standard are fully supported.
- Higher performance via partly update each frame and multi-thread rendering.
- Embedding flash into the webpage is fully supported.
- Transparent background is fully supported.
- Zoom In/Out the webpage view is supported.
- Going forward, backward and refreshing the webpage are supported.
- public static void CallJS(int webViewId, string funcName, params object arguments);
- public static extern void AddJSCallback(int webViewId, string funcName, JSCallbackDelFunc func);
Limitations: The UnityWebCore plugin can only be used in Unity Windows Standalone applications.
PS: Please read the readme file first before using this plugin.
Demo package download.
Project Source package download.