Unity Community


Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 228

  1. Location
    Hannover
    Posts
    608
    Quote Originally Posted by smiljan66 View Post
    Jesus i can buy all pack of asset store with the work i do , i needed to see well that before im selling my own package called desert pack and you can see it here Sir

    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/115...432#post768432

    Also you can see im a freelancer and work honestly and gain every penny i work so i think you are wrong and have the wrong image about me.

    My webpage

    www.smiljan3dartist.com

    Thanks

    so you asked for assets there...and now that you decided to sell own stuff on the asset store you are afraid of pirates? and you post links to pirate sides. Thanks...blacklisted you.



  2. Location
    Connecticut, US
    Posts
    56
    Is there a way for a seller to download their package from the asset store without buying it first. I'd like to be able to do that so I can see the exact version that's for sale and to verify the install process.


  3. Posts
    4
    Nice thread man, I was searching for such a nice idea so I wanna invest and wanna start my own business so I believe that this is the awesome way where I can spend...


  4. Posts
    169

    Too Many Root Threads

    When I choose a Package to upload to the Asset Store and the upload starts, at about 60 percent it stops and I get the message 'Too many Root Threads'. Why would this be?
    Last edited by Daniel Talis; 03-10-2012 at 07:32 PM.


  5. Location
    The MacSpeedee Workshops
    Posts
    1,938
    Make sure you have the latest asset store tools from the asset store 3.1.7 is the latest I believe, that should stop the error, also make sure you dont have web build selected as that causes issues as well.


  6. Posts
    169
    Is there a limit on the size that can be uploaded? Thanks.


  7. Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    755
    i would like to see a remind my password on https://assetstore.unity3d.com/


  8. Location
    The MacSpeedee Workshops
    Posts
    1,938
    Question, I recently added one on my assets on the store to the Asset store sale so reduced the price from $15 to $0, so I have been checking the free downloads numbers on the publisher admin site. The thing is it is also showing that there have been many free downloads of this one of my apps over all the previous months it has been non free. Now I would understand if this figure were people redownloading the asset to new projects but the fact only one of my assets is showing this is a little odd, can someone from the store explain why there are free downloads showing up for an asset that was not free just to ease my mind
    Chris
    Last edited by SpookyCat; 03-21-2012 at 10:01 AM.


  9. Posts
    848
    Quote Originally Posted by davew175 View Post
    Is there a way for a seller to download their package from the asset store without buying it first. I'd like to be able to do that so I can see the exact version that's for sale and to verify the install process.
    If you download your own packages (click "purchase"), it shouldn't charge you.



  10. Location
    Land of Sushi and Geisha
    Posts
    1,379
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzvier View Post
    When could I expect to receive a monthly payment via through PayPal?
    Around the 5th of each month.


  11. Location
    Unity HQ, Denmark
    Posts
    5

    RE: password reminder

    Quote Originally Posted by stefmen View Post
    i would like to see a remind my password on https://assetstore.unity3d.com/
    Hi there,

    Unfortunately not very self explanatory, but since you are using the same login on to the Asset Store, you can actually use the "forgot?" link displayed on the Asset Store login window. If you're automatically signed in to the Asset Store when you open Unity, you will have to log out of the Asset Store to see this window .

    Here:

    Name:  Screen Shot 2012-03-30 at 3.14.26 PM.png
Views: 668
Size:  228.7 KB

    Cheers,

    Carl-Johan Kristiansson
    Unity Technologies
    Content Management Support | Asset Store


  12. Location
    Puyallup, WA - USA
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by UnityJohan View Post
    Hi there,

    Unfortunately not very self explanatory, but since you are using the same login on to the Asset Store, you can actually use the "forgot?" link displayed on the Asset Store login window. If you're automatically signed in to the Asset Store when you open Unity, you will have to log out of the Asset Store to see this window .

    Here:

    Name:  Screen Shot 2012-03-30 at 3.14.26 PM.png
Views: 668
Size:  228.7 KB

    Cheers,

    Carl-Johan Kristiansson
    Unity Technologies
    Content Management Support | Asset Store
    Hey Carl-Johan, I think he was talking about the login on the webpage. I cannot use Unity sometimes to access my account so I have to do it via the interwebs. But as it is currently, there is no "Forgot?" or "Remind Me" on the actual webpage @ https://assetstore.unity3d.com/

    Jake


  13. Posts
    407
    We want to upload an asset package on the Unity Asset Store and we're a US company. Do we have get a VAT Number, or can we ignore that text field on the Unity Asset Store Publisher Administration?

    Also, since we're a business, which business PayPal account is best to use for the Unity Asset Store? Or should we use a standard PayPal account instead of a PayPal business account? If someone could answer these questions it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
    Last edited by AbsurdHart; 04-03-2012 at 08:58 PM.


  14. Location
    Connecticut, US
    Posts
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Thinksquirrel View Post
    If you download your own packages (click "purchase"), it shouldn't charge you.
    I just tried that and looked like I'd be charged but after I cancelled out I could download it without paying.
    Last edited by davew175; 04-06-2012 at 11:48 AM.


  15. Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    3
    Hi everyone. I would like to submit sci-fi models to sell on the Asset Store but some textures are animated using this script:
    http://www.unifycommunity.com/wiki/i..._Tiled_texture
    (Author: Joachim Ante)

    Is it legal to include that script in the bundle? Do I need authorization from the author?

    Thanks in advance for your quick answer


  16. Posts
    14
    HI,

    Should I have submit content to have a publisher account ? bacause when I go to the administration publisher's page i have the message:
    "You are not a registered Unity Asset Store publisher". ( I have an asset account ...)

    help me plz

    thx
    Lemp


  17. Location
    Albuquerque, NM, United States
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by lemp View Post
    Should I have submit content to have a publisher account ? bacause when I go to the administration publisher's page i have the message:
    "You are not a registered Unity Asset Store publisher". ( I have an asset account ...)
    You need to get the asset store tools and use them to create a publisher account. Read this page and watch the video (just watched it myself, it is very helpful)
    http://unity3d.com/unity/asset-store/submit-content


  18. Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,359
    Quote Originally Posted by trilobite3d View Post
    Hi everyone. I would like to submit sci-fi models to sell on the Asset Store but some textures are animated using this script:
    http://www.unifycommunity.com/wiki/i..._Tiled_texture
    (Author: Joachim Ante)

    Is it legal to include that script in the bundle? Do I need authorization from the author?

    Thanks in advance for your quick answer
    You might as well get it (I really doubt he would care) but the unity store can be very picky about that type of thing

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •