Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Heaven or Hell Project!

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Vinícius Sanctus, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Hi everyone im developing a RPG and I wanted to share my work with you all.

Its only a character creator so far, so please dont curse me for not being playable yet.

Especial thanks to Martijn Dekker (PixelStudio) for the Skydome wich made my game extremely more apelling visualy.

Please comment and if you may, post a screenshot of your character in here so i can store it on the game´s image database!

Hugs from Brazil !

PS: Game Links On My Signature!

Here is my character! =)

Attached Files:

• $HoH.jpg
      $HoH.jpg
      File size:
      133.9 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2011
  2. legand

legand

Looks good keep it up man :)

3. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Thx friend =)

4. legand

legand

Is that from Burg tuts?

5. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Burg Tuts? Sry but i dont know anyone named Burg friend =)

6. legand

legand

oh okay lol

7. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

You´re welcome friend =)

8. jayamstel

jayamstel

Hi!!! Congratules!! We are from Brazil too!
    If you have interest see our game development blog, we can work together:
    http://ehcos.blogspot.com/

Jay

9. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Muito bacana seu projeto Jay. Claro podemos trabalhar juntos sim. Dei uma olhada no site e vcs realmente tem bastante material pra fazer um joguinho. Precisando de ajuda em programação modelagem ou qquer coisa relacioada me avise que ficarei feliz em ajudar! :>

Abraços

PS: This post is written in portuguese in order to better comunicate with my homeland friend Jay. Thx for your understanding.

10. Knight12ify

Knight12ify

Not everybody is a Christian.

11. Kalmak

Kalmak

Your point? It's his game he can base it on whatever he wants. Some of us think Da Hub is a stupid name for a game but you don't see us in that thread commenting.

K

12. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Heaven or Hell is related to the fight between good and evil, the christianism terms of heaven and hell are present in almost religions as reward for being good and punishment for being evil. But thx for the comment.

And thx for protecting the name Kalmak! =)

PS: I am not a christian either.

PS2: Please someone post the character made? Very important to me! =)

Last edited: Feb 15, 2011
  13. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Please someone post a screen shot of a self-made character! =)

14. sawfish

sawfish

I will check it out tonight and post a screen shot! I am going to be doing something similar in my next game (character creator) so I'm interested in how you handle certain things.

15. Mike L

Mike L

there is mine

$Screen shot 2011-02-15 at 16.50.27 .png

16. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Thx Sawfish and THANKYOU JM Studios for posting the 1st character screenshot!

You have no idea of how much this means to me! =)

Hugs for all thx for all the support, im totally spending the night at unity evolving the game today! =)

Excitment ++;

Hugs from Brazil !

Vinícius Sanctus

17. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Great work friend! I love the visuals you have gone for :) I hope gameplay will be good!

-Check out my blog if youd like any help

Thanks

-Charlie

18. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Thx Charlie! Actually the gameplay is already made, its an action TPS. The better example would be mount and blade gameplay. Thx for your support friend! =)

PS: Your blog is your port-folio?

Hugs!

19. EVO-Gaming

EVO-Gaming

I messaged you back bro

20. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Roger that! =)

21. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Yes it is :) Sorry for the late reply! Its a blog/Portfolio!

Thanks

-Charlie!

22. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Nice indeed my friend! I wish i had talent to work with higher poly meshes as you do. I just get way too confused among all those vertex and edges! If you want me to add some of your weapons in the game just ask me ill make a low poly version of them and add your name to the credits =)

Awesome work bro keep it up!

Hugs !

23. GrimWare

GrimWare

Hey Vinicius, very nice work! You've come a long way from when I last talked to you!

24. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Id love to, ill talk when i am at home

25. temo_koki

temo_koki

It is quite complex system ;)
    I'll be white hero in dark clothes :D

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  26. temo_koki

temo_koki

27. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Thx Grimware, nice to see you again!

Charlie contact me at will my msn is www.vinas@comic.com (its an email not an url like the forum system makes it).

Temo awesome char bro, nice to see you´ve liked the dual rapier stance!

About the flag thx for the info i had no idea it was georgias flag, i used cause it has medieval like patterns and nice looks.

Thx a lot for posting you character screenshot!

Today ill try release some more weapon styles, planning also on doing shields, and adding more stances.

After all weapon customization for european style is ready, im going to make and etnic system that will allow you to make from crusader knights , to ninjas, pirates, arabian warriors, egipcian raiders and even indian shamans.

Later on ill implement dual battle slot system and ranged/magic weapons/stances.

You will be able to choose from 2 of them being full melee with different weapons, melle/ranged, ranged/magic, magic/magic and so on.

After all this, customization will be fully functional and finally, ill release a playable single/multiplayer game always opened to new weapon aditions, stances, and gameplay ideas.

Thx for all feedback and specially screenshots from Temo and JM Studios.

Hugs !

Last edited: Feb 17, 2011
  28. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Stuggling to add it, mind adding me? Charlie.samways@hotmail.co.uk

29. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Just did it, see ya later on friend! =)

30. temo_koki

temo_koki

more staff would be more great.
    best regards ;)

31. Rush-Rage-Games

Rush-Rage-Games

Mine.

Attached Files:

32. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Thx mr.snake! Nice to see you appreciate the power of heavy 2h axe with the Atk Spd stance! =)

I just implemented shield ( with a few bugs yet )

Tomorrow blunts are next.

Thx for posting your screenshot mr. snake, just adding it to image DB.

Temo what you meant with adding more staff? You mean more options for polearms? Or really adding a staff like magician staffs? Please explain it to me and i shall add it! =)

Hugs !

33. Knight12ify

Knight12ify

Da Hub is a stupid name that's why we chose it. But this goes into religon which is why I don't like the Tornado Twins anymore, so this kind of makes other people who aren't Christian feel offended.

34. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

But im not a christian either!

The name its just to represent good and evil.

The game symbol will be something like a golden H a ying-yang and a bloody H to compose HoH.

Its just a name guys, would you stop playing WoW for example cause it has clerics and paladins?
    Those are like God empowered classes.

And tell me the truth if God really gave you healing powers like he does in games, wouldnt you follow his words of blessing?

Well i would, im totally atheist but i always play with healing classes, if going to church and believing in god gave me healing light or ressurection skills, i would be SO christian! =)

Anyway when it comes to religion i believe in being good but i dont believe im going to heaven for it, and im more like a buddist guy, i think a life its a life no matter what form it has.

I´ve known a lot of animals way more worthy of their lives than tons of humans.

Anyway, you dont like the game title, but did you like the character creator? =)

Hugs!

PS: I just made the logo on paint to give an example. There is nothing christian about the game, there are concepts of heaven and hell in almost every religion! =)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2011
  35. EVO-Gaming

EVO-Gaming

I meged you back vin

36. Knight12ify

Knight12ify

You do realize that just because I found out your an atheist I think that the name part Heaven is offensive to Christians as well. And I'm a Sikh there is no Heaven there is no Hell. Just God. God is everything and God controls everything. And in fact I'm making a game like yours about Sikhs but It's not religious is your game religious or is not religious? My game isn't.

37. EVO-Gaming

EVO-Gaming

Dude seriously... if you dont like this game or dont like atheists then dont bother commenting on it. go back to dahub

38. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

No my game is for entertainment Knight. It has religion in it as in all fantasy games that have heal. But im not making anything else related to it than any other RPG in the market. I dont know your Sikh religion, but i dont have any. I have my own religion, i dont believe in God or anything else, i believe in good, i believe in respecting all life forms, i believe in justice, in science, i believe in facts proofs and stuff like that. I dont believe there is a higher conscience wacthing and jugding us all.

Now please, can you answer if you liked the character creator?!?!

Hugs!

PS: Thx for stading up for me EVO but if Knight felt offended i dont care about listening to it. If we just send him back frmo where he come we learn nothing and just deny the different, in other words we learn nothing just get pissed of by a different oppinion.

Anyway thx a lot EVO, im used to kongregate ppl and they dont stand up for me much in there. Only poo on my work cause is not ready enough yet =(

39. GrimWare

GrimWare

Vinicius it'll get there.

I say keep up the good work and don't listen to the haters. I've always enjoyed playing your small games and apps like this, they're a lot more fun than a lot of other cra.. stuff out there.

40. EVO-Gaming

EVO-Gaming

Yea i just am a person that dont like seeing people get pushed around ( might have taken it into the wrong way) when he was talking about it, anyways its looking great my friend keep up the good work

41. The-BOOM

The-BOOM

It wouldn't load for me.

42. Knight12ify

Knight12ify

Look, all I'm saying is just change the title. This is a good game I'm not a hater of the game. I'm a hater of the games's name. Heaven or Hell Project? It kinda sounds weird and offensive to some... and I think it would be more original if you came up with your own religon. And you do realize I'm an Indian and Buddhists are supposed to believe in god. Buddha did, or are you Zen Buddhist because I have no idea about that.

I'm sorry if I offended you, which I didn't mean too.

43. Mike L

Mike L

knight, just go with it

44. temo_koki

temo_koki

I agreed you :),
    you wrote that you'll add more character type and weapons, so the game will be more good.
    Keep great work ;)

p.s. aren't you going to change the flags??

45. Blacklight

Blacklight

Had a play around, tried to theme my character on a Dark Assassin kind of guy.

@Knight12ify: The words Heaven and Hell don't nessecarily have to mean the Christian definitions. Heaven can just mean A condition or place of great happiness, delight, or pleasure, and Hell, A situation or place of evil, misery, discord, or destruction, or The powers of darkness and evil. He clearly states that he uses the words to represent Good and Evil, and there is nothing religious or offencive about it.

46. jayamstel

jayamstel

Legal!!! Estaremos entrando em contato contigo para requisitar seus serviços. Vou te mandar uma mensagem particular com mais detalhes! Valeu!!

47. Vinícius Sanctus

Vinícius Sanctus

Temo friend i really liked the georgia flag. You think is bad for it to continue in there? Its a really great flag! And sure im just waiting for the weekend so i can release more massive content cause weekdays offers me only 2 daily hours of HoH. =) Btw if i ever get any profit, im totally buying your spplitter to incorporate it in my game! =)

Knight, ok ill heavily consider changing the Title, you´re not the first one to find issues on it. The thing is Ill need to get in contact with the Kongregate suuport team cause as a developer there is no such tool for game title changing.

BlackLight, thx for choosing that helm! I add it with that exact purpose, of being nota helm but kinda of a ninja mask. Ill improve it later on adding more helm bases in order to make it more like and assasin´s hood.

Btw there is still only heavy armor i need to implement leather and cloth yet. Damn lots of things to do!

Jay já te adicionei no msn, qquer ajuda que precisar entre em contato. =) (Portuguese for better comunication guys, sry)

BlackLight thx a lot for posting your character, if you have any wish list on assasin stuff you would like to see in game just post it here or msg me and ill implement it. =)

SethBeastAlan try reloading or using a different browser, i recommend firefox. =)

Thx all for the nice support cant wati to finish this game and provide free fun for everyone who is willing to play it =)

Hugs!

PS: Any critics on stances, models, details, color system, NAMES ( Knight :> ) or anything please dont hesitate on telling me, the worse option would be and friendly arguing if the parts dont agree with each other =)

48. temo_koki

temo_koki

Yeah, the flag is great :) and the game is great too, but is it legal to use other country's flag? , I don't know :)
    From where have you got it?

49. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

Just saying im pretty chuffed to be working on this project (y) The graphics arnt fancy but theres,, Theres somethign special about it. Takes me back to the day of runescape :) haha

Im going to storm out some weapons now and ill speak soon!

Thanks

-Charlie

v Portoflio v ;D

50. PrimeDerektive

PrimeDerektive

I don't particularly find the name offensive, I think its about as offensive as Angels and Demons (not very). I just think its a lame title that, thus far, is not really indicative of the content of the game at all (everything looks way too cheery for such a title).