Search Unity

AdMob plugin that works in Unity 3.2

Discussion in 'Android' started by Wozik, Feb 11, 2011.

1. MicroEyes_old

MicroEyes_old

SomeDays.,
    Please cross check whether ur C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\tools\ant have bin directory other directories..?
    As i see C:\Program Files\apache-ant-1.8.2\bin; have a bin directory already defined... Please remove that bin path from path variable..
    And access ant using %ANT_HOME%..

2. Somedays

Somedays

ant is working fine now, I'm back to my original problem in the picture. Do you think the bit versions of everything matters? Because i have a 32 bit version of the jdk and ant but my unity is 64bit. My Path in System Variables is definitely pointing to the right directories!

3. MicroEyes_old

MicroEyes_old

unity version shud not b an issue... but you can give a shot by changing unity to 32bit. but i don't think the reason for issue is 64bit..

4. Somedays

Somedays

Blah.. I know this is probably stupid but hey I've got two Paths (one in User Variables, and one in System Variables.) Which path should I have everything in?

5. MicroEyes_old

MicroEyes_old

I wrote in my previous post, its System Variable..[/IMG]

6. Somedays

Somedays

Ok the ant create-jar was successful. BUT NOW... I read in your post that when this happens:

I should open up the jar file that the ant create-jar made. Except my jar file isn't com.SmashGames.BackyardZombies like it's supposed to be, it's name is ${manifest.package}. And when I open it I only see a com folder, no org folder to delete.

Here's it saying the ant create-jar was a success, if that helps at all =/

7. MicroEyes_old

MicroEyes_old

Hi SomeDays,
    delete dat folder which contains admob package.. if you couldn't find.. please PM me ur jar file.. i lll reply u asap..

Please answer some questions..
    which version of Unity , ant android sdk u r using..??

8. MicroEyes_old

MicroEyes_old

Hi Guys,

After lots of issues with Admob package intergration with Unity available on this thread, i decided to write a tutorial

New Admob Tutorial Available Here

Its easy.. no more DOS commands, no "ANT configuration", no issues with "build.xml", "build dex failed", etc.. etc..

9. SeikoTheWiz

SeikoTheWiz

Hello!
    Just a quick message to say I'm creating something similar for Burstly and your posts have been reaaaaaaaaally helpfull!

Thank you!

10. dual_good_health

dual_good_health

I've just written an Admob (and MobClix) Unity plugin for Android, looks like they have similar functionality to the ones mentioned on this thread but I haven't had any issues (like the ones mentioned here) adding mine to my game 'Isle Survive' (maybe I'm just lucky!)

They can be downloaded for free here.

11. henry96

henry96

They aren't free!!!

12. ngajay

ngajay

admob show but can't click, does anyone have a same case with me ?

13. MicroEyes_old

MicroEyes_old

New Plugin is Out HERE
    Just one step unity integration with new google admob sdk 6.0.1

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  14. totti10

totti10

This (Wozik) Tutorial IS still working! and it's only about 2 KB jar file !

There's no need to use your (Microeyes jar) closed-source admob plugin,

You're obviusly doing something fishy with your 367KB com.microeyes.admob.jar plugin, and refused to give the source code to other developers !

15. MicroEyes_old

MicroEyes_old

totti10,
    How did you find that i m doing something fishy.?
    Yes i m doing something fishy like i m giving android support library(which is of 330KB) + animations.

16. totti10

totti10

if you're not doing something fishy why you need to hide the source code ?

I'll give my plugin (Leadbolt, Airpush, Admob plugin including the source) for FREE !

17. p0r0sen0k

p0r0sen0k

Hello,
    I has same problem: "admob show but can't click".
    Does anyone have a same case and solve it?

I solve this...

<meta-data android:name="unityplayer.ForwardNativeEventsToDalvik" android:value="true" />

Last edited: Aug 14, 2012
  18. totti10

totti10

Use this new Admob sdk 6.0 unity plugin (with source code attached) View attachment $AdmobPlugin-6.0.unitypackage

:cool:

19. claudiohcs

claudiohcs

Hi,
    How your plugin works?
    What I need to do?

Thanks.

20. kaiserxen

kaiserxen

hi!

i really didnt got this part:

Open up a terminal and type "cd %androidsdk%\tools" so in my case "cd \syslord2k2\android-sdk\tools" to change to the android-sdk\tools folder.

Type "./android update project -t 2 -p %myproject%\Assets\Plugins\Android" so in my case "./android update project -t 2 -p \syslord2k2\Unity\myproject\Assets\Plugins\Android "
    (Note: the -t paramete defines the target you are building for, you can see a list of available targets by typing "./android list targets")

Change to your project folder by typing "cd %myproject%\Assets\Plugins\Android" so in my case "cd \syslord2k2\Unity\myprojec\Assets\Plugins\Android" and type "ant create-jar".

In the finder delete the "%myproject%\Assets\Plugins\Android\bin\org.exampl e.AdMobTest.jar" and the "org" folder in the "%myproject%\Assets\Plugins\Android\bin" folder. (Of course only do this if your bundle identifier does not start with "org" . This step is pure cosmetics and to reduce filesize, it does not add or substract functionality.)

could someone please explain me that a bit? im using windows 7.

21. yahoo2012

yahoo2012

i will try it

22. softs4crack

softs4crack

This is an excellent post that you have shared with us. Thank you for sharing this excellent post and I hope you will continue to do so in the future.https://softs4crack.com/refog-keylogger-crack/
    https://softs4crack.com/syncios-crack/
    https://softs4crack.com/avs-video-editor-crack/

23. softs4crack

softs4crack