Unity Community

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

1. Location
    South Africa
    I've just bought the AdWhirl plugin. For some reason the AdMob Library doesn't import into Xcode. I have to add it manually after every build. Is there any way to fix this?

2. Posts
    @giza, I cant seem to reproduce the issue you are seeing. Can you try downloading the unitypackage again and doing a Build followed by Replace just to make sure all the file permissions/flags are correct?

3. Location
    South Africa
    Ok, I'll do that. It's strange because it works fine when the library is added manually and then it's there with every consecutive build of the same scene after that!

4. Location
    South Africa
    @prime31, I've downloaded and re-installed the unitypackage. It appears to be only the AdMob library that is causing a problem. I've tested Greystripe and JumpTap and they both appear in the Xcode project navigator when I build with them enabled. It's only AdMob that doesn't appear automatically. The plugin provides popup integration confirmations for AdWhirl, AdWhirlGreystripe and AdWhirlJumpTap but not for AdWhirlAdMob.

5. Posts
    @giza, can you send over the logs of a build (open Console.app, select "All Messages" and filter for "prime31")?

6. Location
    South Africa
    @Prime31, thanks, here is the console log!
    Attached Files

7. Posts
    @giza, it looks to me like you havent enabled it. The PostprocessBuildPlayer_AdWhirlAdMob is set to disabled. If you enable it then the files will get automatically copied.

8. Location
    South Africa
    @Prime31, I checked and it's enabled in the editor. See the attached screenshot. Is there another place where I should enable it?
    Attached Images  

9. Posts
    @giza, make sure the associated file is executable. It could be that the permissions of the file didn't copy over.

10. Location
    South Africa
    Sorry, I don't follow, what is the "associates file"?

11. Posts
    @giza, it was supposed to be "associated". Darn autocorrect. Every item in the AdWhirl menu has an associated PostprocessbuildPlayer with a Suffix matching the menu item name.

12. Location
    The Netherlands
    Awesome Admob pakkage!

One question, I now have the add on the bottom of my iPad2 but it's iphone size ad. Will it show a full size 768 banner when there is a ipad banner to show?

Roy

13. Posts
    @roy, As long as you are passing in an AdMobBannerType that is tablet sized when calling createBanner you should be getting some tablet sized test banners.

14. Location
    The Netherlands
    Hi Prime,

I'm reading that it is beter to use iAd first and fallback to admob when iAds doesn't have an ad to show.
    Is that what adwirhl automatically does? Or do I have to get your iAd plugin and let iAd and Admob communicate together?

Roy

15. Posts
    @darkness, I believe AdWhirl let's you adding priorities to ad networks but to be certain I would recommend checking out their website to get the details I what they do.

16. Posts
    Hi! prime32.

Does UIToolkit support BMFont Multiple textures?

For the fist I used 4096*4096 texture for asian font.
    But in Android tab, device doesn't support 4096*4096 texture.

Name:  SC20120405-005312.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  112.9 KB

So I want to use multiple textures for an asian font.

Could you help me with my problem?

Thank you,
    Best Regards,
    Adam.

17. Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Having some problems with the AdWhirl plugin. I've just dragged the prefab in - done nothing through code etc. The AdMob ads sit perfectly in the top-center of the screen, but iAd ads are offset.

Is there a quick fix?

18. Posts
    @geppeto, you may want to forego the prefab and just create the banner yourself with an anchor of 0,0.

19. Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Is there any way to read back the banner size or type that was returned? Problem is, just creating it at 0, 0 works fine now for iAd, but AdMob - which are smaller - sit over to the left instead of the center.

Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast