Search Unity

advanced book release?

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by Jean-Fabre, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Jean-Fabre

Jean-Fabre

Hi,

I have reached a level of understanding with unity where I don't know where to look or head for advanced topic and expert views on many aspect of unity: scripting, development strategy, etc etc. Don't get me wrong, I am still very new to this, yet I want to be challenged to grasp, understand, and assimilate what will make me do better things. I want to have to read and read again something until I understand it.

Basically, I think I miss a book written by experts and masters for users willing to get further.

Is there anything like that released, planned or being under construction?

For example, I totally see the top 10-20 unity answer users each being assigned a topic and writing about it, all that being gathered into a book.

Then we have this EA contract with Unity. While I appreciate that they might not be interested in making the community benefit form this, maybe this can be also a source of great expertise to feed the community with and increase the general level of quality produced with Unity.

Bye,

Jean