Unity Community

1. Posts

The cheapest online store in the world..

My parents made this website that is so cheap and look your self - http://greatcheapstore.weebly.com/
    i checked eBay for all those items and there all more expensive then that online store.
    i just wanted to tell people this so if they wanted to get there kids presents or something,but it's a very small store.

2. Posts
    After a quick browse, I have the following tips:

1) The photos need to be much, much better quality.

2) Your parents need to check their spelling.. The website already looks amateurish, so having bad spelling/grammar makes everything look very unprofessional.

3) As a lot of things seem second hand (and to be honest, not at particularly great prices), I'm not even sure why they set up such a storefront. They would be much better off selling on an auction site such as eBay. eBay allows quite a bit of flexibility in your auction layouts, so they can still make something unique to them if that's what they wish to do.

3. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael.OBrien View Post
    After a quick browse, I have the following tips:

1) The photos need to be much, much better quality.

2) Your parents need to check their spelling.. The website already looks amateurish, so having bad spelling/grammar makes everything look very unprofessional.

3) As a lot of things seem second hand (and to be honest, not at particularly great prices), I'm not even sure why they set up such a storefront. They would be much better off selling on an auction site such as eBay. eBay allows quite a bit of flexibility in your auction layouts, so they can still make something unique to them if that's what they wish to do.
    ya but eBay has fee's and we can't pay them so we thought a online store would be good and yes this is there first time making a online store so there not professional.

4. Posts
    I have a feeling your parents are you.

5. Posts
    What does this have to do with Unity3d ?

6. Posts
    None of the above links are working ...

--
    oxl