Search Unity

Behave master class on AIgameDev

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by AngryAnt, Nov 28, 2010.

1. AngryAnt

AngryAnt

Keyboard Operator

Hey guys.

This is where you will find the live stream of the AIgameDev master class in Behave which starts in approx. 10 minutes. The stream is open for anyone to join, but the video recording from this session will require membership login at aigamedev.com, so come join the fun!

*snip* Link and session done and done. Thanks for watching! *snip*

Last edited: Nov 28, 2010
  2. Dreamora

Dreamora

Wish you lots of fun :)

Too tired to be there live but will check it out on my premium later

3. TakuanDaikon

TakuanDaikon

It seems Plus-level membership is required, not really open to all?

In any case, I'm there! :)

4. gl33mer

gl33mer

Many thanks. Great class.

A short explanation as to how I'd go about accessing the generated code and working with Behave using UnityScript would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again for a great looking library..

5. AngryAnt

AngryAnt

Keyboard Operator

@TakuanDaikon
    It shouldn't require any login.

@gl33mer
    Since this is all generated to a .net assembly, language doesn't really matter. But I'll make sure to make a JavaScript example available as well.

6. steddyman

steddyman

Hi

Is there any way to view this after the event?

I couldn't make the time slot but I'm very interested in watching a recording of this.

Thanks

7. Dreamora

Dreamora

Yes if you are a registered and paying member of aigamedev you can watch the recording

8. steddyman

steddyman

Thanks for the clarification. Looks an interesting site so i think i'll jump on board for a while.

9. steddyman

steddyman

Dang... I just signed up to Premium so I could view the presentation, but it is not online. Just tells you the event is now over :(

10. AngryAnt

AngryAnt

Keyboard Operator

Ah yea. Caught these responses a bit too late. Sorry about that. The event was live streamed and therefore didn't have the best audio quality and of-couse had some latency between responses. The video uploaded to the site, as all other live events, will therefore need some post-processing.

This post processing procedure will also include addition of some demo videos rather than just screenshots, and of-course this will take a bit of time. Currently the estimate is that the video will be available for premium (and maybe plus customers - not sure about that one - Alex will know) sometime in January.