Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Supercell: a unique game blending racing and strategy

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by SgtWombat, Oct 20, 2010.

1. SgtWombat

SgtWombat

Hi all, I wanted share a game in development called Supercell. It combines strategical planning with fast cars! The starting point was the Unity racing demo, and from there it was expanded upon it. It is currently pretty much a prototype, but it's coming along. Read more about it and play the online demo here.

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. LamentConfig

LamentConfig

Sounds intresting .... but I'm getting a 500 error when loading the page :S

3. SgtWombat

SgtWombat

Yikes...that's not good. I just visited the site and everything loaded fine, also after clearing my cache. Hmm...it might work after reloading the page a few times, but I'm not sure. Thanks for letting me know about that problem!

4. AVividLight

AVividLight

I like the idea behind your game... Of course it could use some polishing up... But you clearly state your not done... I wish I had money laying around to help you out, but sorry... I don't :( I'll be glad to help you in some other way, though! Just PM me if you wan't any help!

-Gibson

5. LamentConfig

LamentConfig

I visited just now, and it all worked :) Looks pretty cool :) Will be very intresting to see how the project pans out, I wish you luck :)

6. SgtWombat

SgtWombat

Thanks both of you for your support ;). Also, good to hear about the website loading correctly now. Nice to have you reporting in on it haha.

7. SgtWombat

SgtWombat

UPDATE: The new online game site hosting Supercell has launched here. In the coming days, Supercell will receive an update with a brand new course and new vehicle. There are also other works in progress to play around with on the site.