Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Games released with Unity Android

Discussion in 'Android' started by Wozik, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayG81

JayG81

Hello,

Long time viewer, first time poster here. I created and self-published this game to test out some of the great assets I got from the Asset Store. And, yes, it is a 'flappy' game. :oops:

Flappy 3D - Google Play Store

$flappy_screens_01.png $flappy_screens_02.png

I look forward to seeing more games here; I love this thread! :D

Thanks!

2. QLQART

QLQART

Hello everyone! This is my first game at the store created in Unity3D. In the game you control a soul, and we have to get out of purgatory :twisted:

Screenshot:
    $tse.jpg

Play demo on WebPlayer: The Soul's Escape Demo

Full version on Google Play: The Soul's Escape

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  3. codestalkers

codestalkers

$roguepromo.jpg

You have lived all your life in the same town and known each of your neighbors for many years... But one day you wake up suddenly in the middle of the forest, alone, lost, and confused. When you return to your hometown, nobody remembers who you are. Something terrible has happened, and your adventure has just begun.

• Explore a fantasy world full of magic, goblins, skeletons, lizards, gnolls, necromancers, golems... and many more!

• Lot of hours of gameplay, including a main world and different dungeons.

Get involved! Want to add your own quests on Rogue? Expand the content of Rogue as much as you want: get the Golden Knight badge on our forums to create your own and unique quests. If your content is approved they will be available on next Rogue releases on Google Play to all players.
    More information on codestalkers forum.

Minimum specs:
    - CPU: armv7 1.2 GHz dual-core
    - Memory RAM: 1 GB
    - Storage: 700 MB

Note: this game includes ads, but you can remove ads at anytime on settings menu. (paid feature)

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.codestalkers.rogue

4. Disastorm

Disastorm

Hey guys I just released my first game.
    In the past, I've worked on various games of different genres on different platforms for years but never actually completed any of my games (probably worked on 10+).
    I've finally started and finished my first complete game, although its not the most complicated of games.

Its based on some Alien characters that I invented 15 or so years ago when I was 12 or so which I made a Megazeux game for back then (if anyone knows what Megazeux is haha)

Here is my game, UFO DRIFT:
    $featureFinal.png

$screenshotInstructions1.png
    $screenshotInstructions2.png
    $device-2014-02-27-003401.png
    $device-2014-03-05-024117.png

Bluey and Greenie were travelling through the Universe in their spaceship when suddenly a spatial vortex opened up and pulled them in!
    Once inside the vortex, they discovered that there were forcefields all over the place. They realized that they would have to swiftly maneuver their ship and avoid these fields if they ever hoped to escape.
    Help Bluey and Greenie traverse the dangerous vortex in this Arcade-style 3D infinite flyer game!
    - Control their spaceship as it hurtles out of control and avoid crashing into forcefields!
    - Progressively increasing difficulty as the spaceship flies deeper into the vortex.
    - Compete with other players on the leaderboard.
    - Score 25 points or higher to unlock the ending story.
    - Unlock all of the achievements!
    How far can you get?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.disastormsoft.ufodrift

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  5. QPRocky

QPRocky

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  6. EddieChristian

EddieChristian

Last edited: Mar 10, 2014
  7. Briskmedia

Briskmedia

8. Pandamonium99

Pandamonium99

9. dodgeitpiggy

dodgeitpiggy

10. Kujo87

Kujo87

We launched out first game made with Unity yesterday. Its out on iOS and Android, soon to be on WP8 as well.

Darts Match

App Store
    Google Play

Game Trailer

Darts Match uses an intuitive swipe motion to aim and throw darts, allowing solo players to compete in standard games of 501 and 301 and Around The Clock.

Boasting cross-platform play for iOS, Android and Windows Phone users, Darts Match allows players to challenge others via Facebook, Smart Match or an in app search by Darts Match username.

The game has already received backing from one of the sport’s heavyweights with Darts Match players’ taking to the oche and aiming at an officially approved Unicorn darts board, as utilised by the Professional Darts Corporation (PDC).

$mzl.qqmlsvtn.png $mzl.kjvtywpw.png $mzl.iqzhehxw.png $mzl.heiqfflk.png $mzl.eprbxxyv.png

11. AndreaP

AndreaP

12. SENSBoD

SENSBoD

Information
    Game Name: Ninth Way
    Developer: EvailStudio (Bogdan Dolishniy)
    Genre: Arcade/Runner
    Content Rating: Everyone

Description
    Ninth way is the original 9-way runner that requires maximum attention and speed of reaction.
    Test your reflexes and have fun.

Features
    - Random generated endless way;
    - Dynamic gameplay;
    - Increasing difficulty;

Screenshots
    $Screenshot_2014-03-23-21-20-57.png
    $Screenshot_2014-03-23-21-21-06.png
    $Screenshot_2014-03-23-21-21-57.png

Download
    Ninth Way

13. multix

multix

Really nice games and thread!

I think it would be very helpful if everybody could also post the Unity release the game was build with.

If I see all the problems in the forum it would be interesting to find some kind of stable Unity release to use for production games.

14. AndreaP

AndreaP

The version currently on the Play Store of our game, "Avoid - Sensory Overload", is built with Unity 4.3.3. It requires Android 4.0 or higher. It seems to work fine for most users, except for the fact that it crashes with the experimental ART runtime.

15. SolidSnake

SolidSnake

16. emergki

emergki

Attached Files:

17. danielcmcg

danielcmcg

I've been testing on several non finalized projects but I decided to simplify this game (although this is not exactly a easy game) to finally release my first one.

Buy $1 (no ads)
    Free (with ads)

Keep Moving and You'll be Alright is a challenging game, that uses only one command, hold the screen to turn the spacecraft rotation counter clockwise and release to back to the clockwise rotation.

.Beat your Record!
    .Unlock Achievements!

$Screenshot_2014-03-23-20-50-30.png

$Screenshot_2014-03-23-20-56-47.png

$Screenshot_2014-03-23-20-57-05.png

By Square Build

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  18. Fennec Games

Fennec Games

Hi,
    our two developer team released a game made from Unity. This is a brick breaker game that has a lot of challenge. Three different game modes.

Google Play Amazon Appstore

Try it out! Subscribe, rate and check also our facebook!

19. Ricode

Ricode

Title: Cue Breakers
    Developer: Lufi Games
    Genre: Sport
    Content Rating: PEGI 3+
    Screenshot: $promote.jpg
    Description: Cue Breakers is billiard simulator with four games: 8 ball, 9 ball, One Pocket and Straight Pool. 8 ball is avaiable from the start, other games you have to unlock by winning ranked games. You can play either with your friend on the same device or with computer. Game has various difficulty levels so it's suitable for wide range of players from less experienced ones to billiard "sharks". Controls are easy to adapt but if you want to do some magic you can take advantage of realistic physics system, precise aiming, squirt and swerwe.

- Four different games
    - Various difficulty levels
    - Realistic physics and graphics
    - Progress mode

First Windows Store game written in C++ with DirectX11.1 API and later ported using Unity3D Basic to WP8 and Android. My own physics, animations.

Unity3D port:
    Android
    - Google Play
    - Amazon

Windows Phone 8
    - Windows Phone Store

Before Unity3D:
    Windows 8.1
    - Windows Store

20. Phuong

Phuong

I have just released my first android game:

FARTTY FROG

Description:
    Fartty Frog is a funny game with a beloved green frog. The frog will jump from ground to ground by farting. When the frog farts, the S*** of frog will appear on the screen. These S***s will hide some of lovely fruits but they are very dangerous. When the frog eat these fruits, a bigger S*** will appear with a funny sound. The frog will get one point when it land on the ground. If the green frog jump up to hit the sky and land off in ground, the frog will be rewarded with 5 points. However, if the frog does not land on ground, it will fall down and the game is ended. The game will bring a lot of joy and relax for the player with funny and humorous sound.

Link download on android:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phuong

21. Lothar-

Lothar-

22. Sparkline

Sparkline

$96.png
    Google Play Link - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Joongly.BrickDownFree

Your mission in this game is quite simple, you need to knock down all the green objects on the platform for a limited number of throws. Sounds easy, but in reality it is not so.
    You will discover unique levels in three different zones, characterized by adding new elements to the gameplay.
    Simple controls, the game is played one finger touches.
    Hardcore gamers will have to show all his ingenuity and skill to get at the star.
    Good luck and good mood in the game 8)!
    $screen01-04-2014_00-09-58 1.png $screen01-04-2014_00-17-55 1.png $screen01-04-2014_00-19-32 1.png $screen01-04-2014_00-23-42 1.png

23. guimcandido

guimcandido

Google Play:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Guilherme.Moonwalk

The purpose of the game is to bring a quick and fun challenge. The theme and gameplay is very creative and original. The character armed with a laser gun and must fire at enemies coming towards you, enemies can not collide with the character or the bottom of the screen, if collides try again. The gun carries 30 shots, to shoot just tap the position where you want to shoot. You can recharge the laser at any time by taping the character, but this takes time. To be successful in the game is necessary to be precise in order to avoid wasting time reloading the gun since many enemies will come towards you. Also the game has a bonus for accurate players, while the player not miss the shots he accumulate score multipliers, which allows him to break his record in many ways.
    The game is available to U $ 0.99 on Google Play. Watch the trailer and gameplay!

Trailer:

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014
  24. BarbaricCo

BarbaricCo

25. latas

latas

26. RdxC4

RdxC4

Hi Guru's
    I have published my game Bike Death Race as an Indie Developer.
    Hope you guys like, comments and recommendation will be appreciates

27. emberr0

emberr0

28. MUTTLEY_HAMMER

MUTTLEY_HAMMER

29. Syncoplay

Syncoplay

Hey guys! I just launched my first independent game Smash and Dash for Android and it's up on Google Play! It's a fast-paced "bullet dodger" game, built in Unity, that I've been told is quite addictive. Check out the trailer below, and if you like what you see please give it a download, a rating a Like on Facebook.

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to seeing you on the leaderboards!

Joe Bourrie
    Syncoplay Games

Facebook Page

Google Play Store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Syncoplay.SmashAndDash

iTunes App Store
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id859234769?mt=8

Like our Facebook Page
    https://www.facebook.com/smashanddashgame

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  30. -u1-

-u1-

Hi everyone!
    I finally published my first android game. Its a 2D game in memory of the hit classic KABOOM!
    I've used Unity's built in 3D/2D system along with animations using Anime Studio Pro 9 which worked great with Unity's 2D based environment.

Please help with your rating and critique! :)

$EGGIES-MAIN.png

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Tekmo.Eggies

This is the first release.. the 2nd release will have more characters.. more options and animations and power ups! Also will hopefully install an instore system to make it more competitive and fun!

Thanks Unity Team and Community for all the help from tips/suggestions to even assets!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  31. chrisall76

chrisall76

I've published this a while ago for Christmas, and it's third update is coming soon.

$Screenshot2013-12-21130100_zps0e296cdc.png
    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/220557-Snow-Day-A-Casual-Android-Game

Snow Day is a game I developed for 1 game a month, but it changed into a game I wanted to release on the play market.
    It's a casual game where you shoot down santa's minions with snowballs to earn points and try for the top of the leaderboard!

32. rjdfhorn2006

rjdfhorn2006

After months and months of development, I can finally say that I've completed my first game for Android!
    Download it here!: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kureha.cannoncrew

$Feature.jpg

It has been an absolute blast working on this project - I definitely want to give a big thanks to the Unity community - I couldn't have completed this game without the help of people who posted answers/suggestions to my forum questions. ;)

There are 100 levels + 10 special bonus levels. The objective of the game is to shoot your character out of a cannon and hit a target - points are awarded based on how close you are to the center of the target - it's quite a challenge to get a perfect bullseye on certain levels! The bonus levels will drive you insane - they are quite challenging. I created multiple modes of control to accommodate different types of players - there are traditional directional arrow buttons as well as options for left or right-handed tap-to-aim. There are also two additional modes that I hope players will love - Time Attack! and Bomb Blast! mode. Whether you’re a casual gamer looking for something fun to pass the time, or a hardcore completionist striving to obtain that elusive bullseye, players of all kinds will find something to enjoy in Cannon Crew. Download it here!: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kureha.cannoncrew

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  33. sheffieldlad

sheffieldlad

I just released my first android app on the play store.

It's called Get off my egg.

Screenie..

$ssc2.png

Description from the Play Store.

Defend your egg against
    the greedy grabbing hands
    by tapping them to slap them away when
    they make a grab for your egg.

Be careful not to crush your egg
    by mistake!!

Brag about your score on Face Book
    and invite your Face Book friends to play!!

Future updates will include More animations to the hands, new artwork and powerups.
    (probably some bug fixes too :))

here is the link.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigfiregames.getoffmyegg

Any feedback is appreciated :)

34. Daragorn

Daragorn

Hi, i just published my first game on the google store named Dino Dance.
    It is a "we dance" style game where you have to complete sequences of moves in 2-3s to gain happiness. When your happiness is high enough, the T-Rex will dance for you, otherwise it will sit down bored.

Compared to similar games it has the unique characteristic of having "red arrows" and "green arrows":
    -green arrows are the typical "press the same direction button" like in any similar game
    -red arrows are the innovation....you have to press the opposite direction compared to the arrow

This feature greatly increase the challenge but also the fun of the game.
    If you'd like to take a look at it you can find it at:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.darasoft.dinodance

35. welly_59

welly_59

36. Elpam

Elpam

I want to present to you my 2D Android Game , which is made with Unity3D .

This is a funny mini game. The story is a boy whose name Tito with his dream is standing in the stage by his voice. But...unfortunately, his voice is so bad. He never gives up. Danger singer where can make his dream come true.
    Hey guy, please help him to be successful!
    Here is trailer

Google Play : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.hnut.dangeroussinger
    Appstore : https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/danger-singer/id856782577?ls=1&mt=8
    Window Phone 8 : http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store/app/danger-singer/b939b9fa-62e7-42c2-a2f2-310183b4c1a0

Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/DangerSinger/678232598904103

Thanks Unity Team and Community for all things, thank you very much

37. MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

38. crol

crol

39. Dahakra

Dahakra

40. Liviu-Globa

Liviu-Globa

41. totsboy

totsboy

Hello!
    My first game is out now!
    It's free, so give it a try! I'd love to get some feedback :)

Tap Master: Mondrian

Screenshots

$003gameplay.png

$Vpx7wu4.png

Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  42. ChaosoftApps

ChaosoftApps

43. SheheryarAamir

SheheryarAamir

44. HawtMonster

HawtMonster

45. KymeraGames

KymeraGames

ShadowCreep - Very challenging 2D Archery shooter

In this archery game, you won't be shooting apples. Monsters are coming at you fullspeed and you will die. The only question is: "How many will you take with you before the end is here?"

Google Play Store Link

46. SoftwareWorkshop

SoftwareWorkshop

Hi all
    We just released our first unity game. It's simple game where you have to rotate the dice and touch the nominated sides to get the points.
    You can grab it here

$device-2014-05-02-111249.png

47. rv0000s

rv0000s

48. venusboysatish

venusboysatish

49. javert

javert

50. nataliaellery

nataliaellery

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.