Unity Community

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1227

1. Location
    France
    It seems ok now ; i could update this morning on the assetstore and seems to work fine (for now).

2. Location
    Amsterdam
    Yeah it works fine now! All though it says it's the free limited version (I did pay for the full version), but I don't mind I actually don't need any of the full version functionality for now
    -design & develop through play-

3. Posts
    Installed 3.5 and 1.25, and using the iOS dll.
    Works in the editor, but when compiling for the iPad, I get the error 'Cross compilation job Antares.Vizio.UnityEngineBlocks.ios.dll failed.'

Cross compilation job Antares.Vizio.UnityEngineBlocks.ios.dll failed.
    UnityEngine.UnityException: Failed AOT cross compiler: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/BuildTargetTools/iPhonePlayer/mono-xcompiler --aot=full,asmonly,nodebug,static,outfile="Antares.V izio.UnityEngineBlocks.ios.dll.s" "Antares.Vizio.UnityEngineBlocks.ios.dll" current dir : /Users/juanjo/Documents/CERES/PromecApp/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed
    result file exists: False
    stdout: Mono Ahead of Time compiler - compiling assembly /Users/juanjo/Documents/CERES/PromecApp/Temp/StagingArea/Data/Managed/Antares.Vizio.UnityEngineBlocks.ios.dllThe class UnityEngine.MovieTexture could not be loaded, used in UnityEngine, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=nullThe class System.NullReferenceException could not be loaded, used in mscorlib, Version=2.0.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=7cec85d7bea7798e* Assertion at mini-arm.c:4889, condition `exc_class' not met
    stderr:

at UnityEditor.MonoProcessUtility.RunMonoProcess (System.Diagnostics.Process process, System.String name, System.String resultingFile) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEditor.MonoCrossCompile.CrossCompileAOT (BuildTarget target, System.String crossCompilerAbsolutePath, System.String assembliesAbsoluteDirectory, CrossCompileOptions crossCompileOptions, System.String input, System.String output, System.String additionalOptions) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at UnityEditor.MonoCrossCompile+JobCompileAOT.ThreadP oolCallback (System.Object threadContext) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEditor.MonoCrossCompile:CrossCompileAOTDirect oryParallel(BuildTarget, CrossCompileOptions, String, String, String)
    PostProcessiPhonePlayer:PostProcess(BuildTarget, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, BuildOptions, RuntimeClassRegistry)
    UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

4. Location
    France
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonAlkemade View Post
    Yeah it works fine now! All though it says it's the free limited version (I did pay for the full version), but I don't mind I actually don't need any of the full version functionality for now
    Pay attention that the two versions are on the assetstore (i did the mistake one time, downloaded the Free version instead of the Full version).

5. Location
    France
    N.B :
    Tryed some other Visual Scripting tools on the AppStore but Vizio IS - by far - simply the best.

The amount of work involved to bring this piece of software to the quality it curently is , that is really a huge effort.
    VERY good work !

Thanks !

6. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Alewinn View Post
    N.B :
    Tryed some other Visual Scripting tools on the AppStore but Vizio IS - by far - simply the best.

The amount of work involved to bring this piece of software to the quality it curently is , that is really a huge effort.
    VERY good work !

Thanks !
    So say we all!

7. Location
    Saint-Petersburg,Russia
    Quote Originally Posted by Alewinn View Post
    N.B :

VERY good work !

Thanks !
    Thank you. Please, write your review in Asset Store

HOT FIX for ios.dll- get it in attachment
    Attached Files
    Good bug is a fixed bug!
    Unity 3.x Pro + Asset Server + iPhone Advanced + Android Advanced
    Antares Universe (VIZIO) 1.3.7 in Asset Store
    Antares SceneView Addons API
    2010 for 2011 Unity Contest Winner
    Antares Addon : 1.5.6 (4 Free)
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

8. Location
    France
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodrop View Post
    Thank you. Please, write your review in Asset Store

Done (with the help of Tina Turner)

9. Location
    Saint-Petersburg,Russia
    Universe 1.26 pending review by Unity

1.26 (RC3)

ADDED :
    1. Access to the Wizards from Variable settings window.

IMPROVED :
    1. Wizards Call methods list improved.
    2. More convenient Variable names displaying in Work Area.

FIXED :
    1. Serialization system.
    2. ios.dll
    Good bug is a fixed bug!
    Unity 3.x Pro + Asset Server + iPhone Advanced + Android Advanced
    Antares Universe (VIZIO) 1.3.7 in Asset Store
    Antares SceneView Addons API
    2010 for 2011 Unity Contest Winner
    Antares Addon : 1.5.6 (4 Free)
    FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER

10. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Neodrop View Post
    Universe 1.26 pending review by Unity

1.26 (RC3)

ADDED :
    1. Access to the Wizards from Variable settings window.

IMPROVED :
    1. Wizards Call methods list improved.
    2. More convenient Variable names displaying in Work Area.

FIXED :
    1. Serialization system.
    2. ios.dll
    nice neodrop

11. Location
    jordan/Palstin
    Very One

Nice Good Jop

12. Location
    Srbija
    This video tutorial will explain VT section of Antares Universe VIZIO plugin for Unity 3D game engine.
    These are graph streaming logic objects that are used to organize streaming flow of the graphs and lb's

Threshold - AllButOne - Binary memory - Binary switch - Random Switch

13. Posts
    Props for these wonderful tutorials kshaja, they are brilliant for all vizio users!

14. Posts
    I imported Universe free 1.25 version in Unity 3.5 (PC) and Antaras doest not appear in the menu and I get the following error message:
    "
    TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEditor.PropertyModification' from assembly 'UnityEditor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType)
    System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
    System.MonoType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
    UnityEngine.AttributeHelperEngine.CheckIsEditorScr ipt (System.Type klass) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/842f9557127e852/Runtime/Export/AttributeHelperEngine.cs:63) "

Anyone knows why?

Thanks

15. Location
    Srbija
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSky View Post
    Props for these wonderful tutorials kshaja, they are brilliant for all vizio users!
    Thanks
    There are more videos here VIZIO VIDEO TUTORIALS

In this video I will show you how to work with Sequencer - Parameter Selector - Switch On Parameter - Wait For All.

16. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vahik View Post
    I imported Universe free 1.25 version in Unity 3.5 (PC) and Antaras doest not appear in the menu and I get the following error message:
    "
    TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'UnityEditor.PropertyModification' from assembly 'UnityEditor, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.
    System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributesBase (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType)
    System.MonoCustomAttrs.GetCustomAttributes (ICustomAttributeProvider obj, System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
    System.MonoType.GetCustomAttributes (System.Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
    UnityEngine.AttributeHelperEngine.CheckIsEditorScr ipt (System.Type klass) (at C:/BuildAgent/work/842f9557127e852/Runtime/Export/AttributeHelperEngine.cs:63) "

Anyone knows why?

Thanks
    Isn't it 1.26 now?

17. Location
    Srbija
    In the new version you can change the color of your links, and the links where program flow went are now with different color, so you can analyze your program flow more easily

18. Posts
    Very useful!

Much love for Antares and the people who make it such an impressive endeavour.

19. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kshaja View Post
    In the new version you can change the color of your links, and the links where program flow went are now with different color, so you can analyze your program flow more easily

cool, when is this coming out?

Page 52 of 62 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast