Unity Community

Page 96 of 201 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 4007

1. Location
    South Africa
    @Prime31, Sorry that's SDK version 5.0.8 dated 28 March 2012.

2. Posts
    @giza, it looks like AbMob requires the MessageUI.framework. Add it to your Xcode project and the error should disappear.

3. Location
    South Africa
    @prime31, thanks that was it! Problem sorted!

4. Location
    South Africa

AdMob Error

@prime31. Although the MessageUI.framework solved the build problem I get the following error in xCode when trying to run an AdMob ad after getting "Fetching Ad Network Type: admob_native":

Code:  
    1. Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException',
    2. reason: '+[CJSONDeserializer deserializerWithNullObject:]: unrecognized selector sent to class 0x10a6a20'

What might be causing this?

5. Posts
    @giza, anything using CJSON is internal to the SDK. You will need to open a bug report with the AdWhirl crew to get to the bottom of that error.

6. Location
    South Africa
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime31 View Post
    @giza, anything using CJSON is internal to the SDK. You will need to open a bug report with the AdWhirl crew to get to the bottom of that error.
    OK. I'll do that. Thanks for the feedback.

7. Posts
    @prime31, after adding iCloud plugin to the project, my app is crashing on iPhone 3G with iOS 4.2
    "dyld: Symbol not found: _NSMetadataItemFSNameKey"
    "Expected in: /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Foundation"
    Tue Apr 17 23:15:47 unknown kernel[0] <Debug>: launchd[237] Builtin profile: container (sandbox)
    Tue Apr 17 23:15:47 unknown kernel[0] <Debug>: launchd[237] Container: /private/var/mobile/Applications/75A4FF88-96AF-4950-962A-970762719943 [69] (sandbox)

Unity 3.4.2, iOS SDK 5

8. Posts
    @spartan, for older iOS version support set Foundation.framework to be weak linked in Xcode. The latest version of the plugin does this for you so be sure to update as well.

9. Posts
    Hello all,

I am using the Native ToolKit plugin. But when i make the build of Xcode then it shows the error as shown below:-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    "__nativeToolkitActivateUIWithController", referenced from:
    __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    "__nativeToolkitDeactivateUI", referenced from:
    "__nativeToolkitInit", referenced from:
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
    clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have add the PostProcessBuildPlayer by using the following command in the Terminal but no success.
    These are the commands:-

chmod a+x PostprocessbuildPlayer
    chmod a+x PostprocessbuildPlayer_NativeToolkit

I am using the Xcode 4.3.2 version and unity3d 3.4.2 version.

Please help me my project is under severe deadline.

Thanks,

10. Posts
    Hi Prime! Question regarding the gameCenter plugins. seems 2 basic things are needed: the gameCenter ID and the leaderBoard ID.
    The leader board ID seems to need to be something simple like "Score". But where does the plugin get the gameCenterID from
    (I was provided with one following the format of com.companyname.gamename.gc.global ) - do I just need to have com.companyname.gamename as the bundle identifier and the plugin will figure out the rest?

11. Posts

Storekit StorekitManager duplication

Hello Prime,
    I'm using the Storekit pluggin and have all Storekit operations in a single scene.
    I have an object with a StoreKitManager script. Is there any inconvenient in removing the "DontDestroyOnLoad" call on Awake since I only use it in that scene?

Currently I'm getting one duplicate of the StoreKitManager object every time I enter the scene. Can such duplication cause problems?

I might use the singleton approach taken here:
    http://answers.unity3d.com/questions...n-scene-c.html

12. Posts

Prime31 Camera and Video Texture compatibility with iPad3

Hey, I'm considering buying the 'Camera and Video Texture' plug-in to add the camera's input as a background in my app. I just wanted to check that this plugin works with iPad3? (in fact, I'm still compiling with XCode 4.2 on Snow Leopard).

13. Posts
    Hello,in FlurryManager.cs, there is a static event "videoDidFinishEvent", i am wondering if we can use Flurry AppCircle clips with this plugin? (otherwise wht is this static event for?)

14. Posts
    @aarora, the NativeToolkit plugin was discontinued a while back and is severely out of date. We do not provide support for it anymore.

@yuri, all leader board and achievement information is manually setup by you in iTunes connect.

@pgames, we usually recommend adding the *Managers to your initial loading scene but it is also totally fine to remove the DontDestroyOnLoad and leave one in only the scene it is required in.

@unisip, the plugin is compatible with any iOS device that has a camera.

@akwok, Flurry Clips is only available directly from Flurry by invitation. The AppCircle SDK does have videos which is what the event is for. See the docs for the details.

15. Posts
    Hello!

I bought yesterday the "Mobclix with Admob and Millenial Support" plugin for iOS.

I would like to know if it can handle iAd and AdMob Ads by simply enabling these networks on Mobclix.
    I have enabled them on the Mobclix Dashboard, as seen here: http://cl.ly/1U1A2t1n3H1c321s0o12
    Is this enough to have Ads from iAd and AdMob served to my App, as long as it has my Moblix App Key?

Thanks in advance.

16. Posts
    I've been getting errors with the storekit plugin for mac during apple's review:

The app is not using the Store Kit API properly. The application needs to use receipt validation in order for Store Kit to properly process In App Purchases.
    Locate the receipt.
    If no receipt is present, validation fails.

Verify that the receipt is properly signed by Apple.
    If it is not signed by Apple, validation fails.

Verify that the bundle identifier in the receipt matches a hard-coded constant containing the CFBundleIdentifier value you expect in the Info.plist file.
    If they do not match, validation fails.

Verify that the version identifier string in the receipt matches a hard-coded constant containing the CFBundleShortVersionString value you expect in the Info.plist file.
    If they do not match, validation fails.

Compute the hash of the GUID as described in “Get the Computer’s GUID”.
    If the result does not match the hash in the receipt, validation fails.
    We're just using the plugin. What is going wrong?

17. Posts
    @fgielow, it looks like your setup is good to go for iAds.

@eric, I haven't seen Apple require validation before. That is a new one. Sounds like you will need to call the validation methods after each purchase.

18. Posts
    @eric, I haven't seen Apple require validation before. That is a new one. Sounds like you will need to call the validation methods after each purchase.
    That it what we're doing. Still getting rejected.

19. Posts
    @eric, you may want to respond to Apple letting them know you are validating. I'm not sure what else they are expecting you to do.

20. Posts
    @eric, you may want to respond to Apple letting them know you are validating. I'm not sure what else they are expecting you to do.
    I've been sending build after build to apple and they keep rejecting because of this. It appears your plugin just won't do the trick anymore. I'm forced to remove in app purchasing from my app, because I'm not willing to spent another week on this.