Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Prime31 Unity Plugins Officially Live! [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by prime31, Aug 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe ByDesign

Joe ByDesign

@Mike sweet, looking forward to the update mail.

Thanks for considering Mike :)

2. prime31

prime31

@Joe, a quick heads up: querying and the other features from an internal build will add some complexity so be ready for it. That being said the query interface is in place and allows searching by artist, album, song or any combination of them. Passing null for all three returns everything.

Code (csharp):
    1. public static List<MediaPlayerTrack> queryLibrary( string songTitle, string artist, string album )

3. Joe ByDesign

Joe ByDesign

Awesome; you got the juice!

ETA on when the internal build turns external? :)

4. prime31

prime31

@Joe, as long as it to document and give it a few more tests. I'd hate to say tomorrow and then have some crazy emergency come up but it should be real soon.

5. Joe ByDesign

Joe ByDesign

@Mike nice; love it! :)

6. Joe ByDesign

Joe ByDesign

@Mike
    Invoking UIPopoverController should allow for auto-rotating MediaPicker:

Code (csharp):
    1. UIPopoverController mediaPickerPopoverController = [[UIPopoverController alloc] initWithContentViewController:mediaPicker];

7. EricD

EricD

Got a problem with the store kit:

When i activate the store kit puchase in my game I instantiate a activity spinner until I get the "buy" pop-up. However it takes a reaaally long time for the pop-up to show itself (sandbox). I just tried buying stuff in other games and the pop-ups comes up instantly...

Is there a solution for the long waiting time? Cause people think the game freezes :D

8. samshosho

samshosho

hey Prime31,

I have the iAd prefab set to bottom and LandScapeLeft.

Ads show up on iPhone on the bottom with landscapeleft orientation just fine.
    However on iPad, no matter what i do, it still comes on the right side of the screen, as if it's set to bottom of portrait orientation...

The game is 100% installed on both iPhone and iPad... So no code change whatsoever.
    I have gone farther more into it and put this code in the Awake function, but still ads. on iPad come up on the right side of the screen instead of the bottom side.

i put this first ...
    Code (csharp):
    1. iPhoneKeyboard.autorotateToPortrait = false;
    2. iPhoneKeyboard.autorotateToPortraitUpsideDown = false;
    3. iPhoneKeyboard.autorotateToLandscapeLeft = true;
    4. iPhoneKeyboard.autorotateToLandscapeRight = false;
    no go...
    then added this ...
    Code (csharp):
    1. Screen.orientation = ScreenOrientation.LandscapeLeft;
    Still no go... finally added this,,,
    Code (csharp):
    1. Screen.autorotateToLandscapeLeft = true;
    2. Screen.autorotateToLandscapeRight = false;
    3. Screen.autorotateToPortraitUpsideDown = false;
    4. Screen.autorotateToPortrait = false;
    Still same problem...

9. prime31

prime31

@eric, the sandbox servers are notoriously crummy in pretty much every way. There isn't anything you can do about it since once the call to purchase happens its all in Apples hands.

@sam, when trying to stick the banner in a side location it's best to skip the prefab and just call the createBanner method followed by rotateToOrientation. That will give you full control over it.

10. DreamEnder

DreamEnder

Hey Prime, my game just got rejected because of this:

"Your app contained popover elements that did not point to the element that revealed them."

I'm using "EtceteraBinding.promptForPhoto" and it appears at the bottom of the screen while the button is at the top. Is there a way I can specify what it should point to?

Thanks.

11. prime31

prime31

@Dream, the setPopoverPoint method should be just what you are looking for.

12. DreamEnder

DreamEnder

Thanks Prime. That's exactly what I was looking for. I guess I should've read the iOS Human Interface Guidelines. >_<

13. Lisan

Lisan

Hi Prime31,

I can't find Native Toolkit anymore on your site. Is it discontinued for some reason?

14. prime31

prime31

@Lisan, NativeToolkit is discontinued for the time being. It may be brought back in the future.

15. Lisan

Lisan

But why? Is it have incompatibility with current Unity version? Can i use already downloaded version or it won't work correctly?

16. prime31

prime31

@Lisan, supporting it required too much time as it is a very free form plugin.

17. kevork

kevork

@Prime31, the queryLibrary( string songTitle, string artist, string album ) function in the latest MediaPlayer is great, but would it be possible to have another play that takes an assetUrl, similar to playPlaylist( string playlistId )?

18. prime31

prime31

@kevork, for now we are going to leave it with the two different interfaces. One for simple integration and one for advanced. You can actually make a custom player with the current advanced API without much trouble.

19. AtomicChimp

AtomicChimp

@prime31 - In the iAd plugin, how do I display the ad on the top of the screen instead of the bottom?

20. prime31

prime31

@Atomic, the createBanner method lets you specify the exact point where the banner should be. Just pass in 0,0 to get it on the top.

21. Moonjump

Moonjump

@Prime31. In the Mobclix plugin, is it possible to tell when an ad has been clicked on? And in the Game Center Multiplayer plugin, is a player automatically kicked out the game if they leave the app due to multitasking?

I have not used the Multiplayer plugin yet, but I am looking at doing an ad-supported multiplayer game. I hope to be able to see if a player is leaving the game due to an ad-click, and give them the opportunity to return if they have. I do not want to punish a player for earning me money!

22. prime31

prime31

@MoonJump, the multiplayer API will fire an event when a player leaves a match but there isn't a way to send back an ad click when a user leaves the app as the Unity VM is immediately paused.

23. Moonjump

Moonjump

Thank you Prime31. Looks like I may be better going for an interstitial ad before each match, rather than banner ads during a match.

I'm not sure about how the interstitials work. I see the calls you have in your documentation, but I don't see Interstitials as a size option on the Mobclix website. What do I need to set-up to get them working? Do I need to set up a banner before requesting a full screen ad?

24. prime31

prime31

@Moonjump, the demo scene will show you how to load and display interstitials. I don't believe you have to sign up for anything special on the Mobclix portal but you may want to double check their docs just to be certain.

25. samshosho

samshosho

Okay, it worked with the following

Code (csharp):
    1. public void Start()
    2.     {
    3.         // start up iAd and destroy ourself
    4.         AdBinding.createAdBanner( bannerOnBottom );
    5.         AdBinding.rotateToOrientation( DeviceOrientation.LandscapeLeft );
    6.         //Screen.orientation = ( ScreenOrientation )Input.deviceOrientation;
    7.         Screen.orientation = ScreenOrientation.LandscapeLeft;
    8.        }
    Thanks a lot.

26. stuatk

stuatk

Hi prime,
    Is there already a forum specifically for the GameCenter Multiplayer plugin? If not could you begin one...? This thread is so big now trying to find particular information is too time consuming... ( unless I'm missing something in the forum search tools )

Thanks.

27. prime31

prime31

28. pretender

pretender

Hi prime31...i am using your admob plugin, its very good. now i want to combine it with banners i made myself for our different product. so i would like to display it over admob banner, how can i pause the display of admob banner and later (based on timer) to display it again?

thanks!

here is the code i am using right now for testing, not yet implemented this what i want just a timer

Code (csharp):
    2. using UnityEngine;
    3. using System.Collections;
    6. public class AdMobAndroidAdapter : MonoBehaviour
    7. {
    8. #if UNITY_ANDROID
    10.     public string adMobPubliserId;
    11.     public string[] testDevices;
    13.     float startTime;
    14.     float elapsedTime;
    15.     float rotateTime;
    16.     bool showCustomBanner;
    19.     void Awake(){
    21.         startTime=Time.time;
    22.         rotateTime=10.0f;      
    24.     }
    26.     void Update(){
    29.         elapsedTime=Time.time-startTime;
    31.         if(elapsedTime>rotateTime)
    32.         {
    34.             elapsedTime=0.0f;
    35.             startTime=startTime+rotateTime;
    36.             showCustomBanner=!showCustomBanner;
    38.         }
    40.         Debug.Log("Elapsed Time: " + elapsedTime + " showCustomBanner: " + showCustomBanner);
    43.     }
    46.     void Start()
    47.     {      
    49.         AdMobAndroid.init(adMobPubliserId);
    51.         //PUT HERE TEST DEVICES
    52.         AdMobAndroid.setTestDevices(testDevices);
    54.         var density = AdMobAndroid.getScreenDensity();
    55.         //Debug.Log(density.ToString());
    57.         // center the banner.  this is a basic setup with centered banners
    58.         if(isTablet()){
    59.             AdMobAndroid.createBanner( AdMobAndroidAd.tablet468x60, ( Screen.width / 2 ) - 234 * density, Screen.height-(60*density) );
    60.             //Debug.Log("create banner for tablet");
    61.         }else{
    62.             //placed at the bottom right corner
    63.             AdMobAndroid.createBanner( AdMobAndroidAd.phone320x50,Screen.width - 320 * density, Screen.height-(50*density));
    64.             //Debug.Log("create banner for for phone");
    65.         }
    66.     }
    69.     bool isTablet()
    70.     {
    71.         // check for tablet sized screens
    72.         if( Screen.width >= 1000 || Screen.height >= 1000 ){
    73.             return true;
    74.         }else{     
    75.             return false;
    76.         }
    77.     }
    78. #endif
    79. }

29. prime31

prime31

@pretender, you can toggle the visibility of the banner by just calling hideBanner( true/false ). You can then show your ads while it's hidden.

30. JonesTheBoca

JonesTheBoca

Hi Prime31... I am using the MoPub plugin for both IOS and Android to draw banner ads. My client is requesting that I load an ad off-screen and then have it scroll onto the screen. I did not see a way to do this with the current plugin. Is there a way I can set the x and y of a banner after it has loaded? If not is there plans to add this feature in the future? (Note: Current banner just blinks in final position once it is loaded, so everything is working). Thanks.

31. prime31

prime31

@Jones, loading offscreen is a tricky one. If an iAd detects that it is offscreen it gets angry and won't display for example.

32. JonesTheBoca

JonesTheBoca

Hey Prime31, Can I move the banner ad after it is done downloading from Unity? So lets say I want a banner ad to move from the top of the screen to the bottom of the screen, is there a way I can do that without removing and reloading the banner?

33. prime31

prime31

@Jones, currently the only way is to destroy then create a new one.

34. iRetrograde

iRetrograde

Hey Prime 31,

I got a couple of questions for you:

1 - Do you have any analytic plugins that work outside of iOS/Android? -> Windows, Mac / Facebook?
    2 - It is my understanding that Tapjoy supports both iOS and Android devices however I only see the iOS plugin available on your website. Is there a reason why you haven't bothered to do an Android version? Any hopes that you'll be doing one soon?

Thanks!

35. prime31

prime31

@IRetrograde, to answer your questions:

1. we have a Google Analytics package available on gameprefabs.com
    2. we had a Tapjoy Android plugin but at the request of Tapjoy we removed it. They have an official plugin that you may consider. If it doesn't fit your needs I would suggest shooting them an email and asking them to get in touch with me. They have not responded to any of my emails so we are at a stalemate for now.

36. iRetrograde

iRetrograde

I'll definitely try to get their plugin up and running and if it's lacking any functionality, I'll get in touch with them. I'm assuming I should be cross-referencing their available functionality to your iOS Tapjoy plugin?

I've seen the google analytics package on gameprefabs.com but wasn't aware that it was yours.

Once again, thanks Prime!

37. prime31

prime31

38. iRetrograde

iRetrograde

Yeah, that's exactly what I'll be looking at. I just purchased the indie license for the GA plugin, gonna try to hook up this stuff over the next few days to see what kind of results I get.

Thanks a ton for the info and thanks a ton for your work, it's pretty freaking awesome. I'll be picking up the social network plugins after I'm done getting these two things up and running.

39. iRetrograde

iRetrograde

So prime, it seems like you had created a nice little wrapper for all of this BS, .js functionality that Tapjoy is now "forcing down our throats" by having us have to re-do what you've already done…(much rather fork the $40 and have the functionality in place).

I would at least expect the .cs wrappers in place since they asked you to take your plugin down...

P.S. Google Analytics plugin worked like a charm.

40. prime31

prime31

@IRetrograde, I actually haven't even looked at what they made yet. I have only heard from a bunch of folks that it was missing a lot of functionality. The funny thing is I'd bet Tapjoy makes a lot more than we do per install and they get free advertising!

41. KyleStaves

KyleStaves

I'm sure I'm just doing something very wrong, but any idea what would be causing these:

Manually adding all the *.h/.m/.mm/.c files from the SocialNetworking editor folder seemed to fix it (the build pushed to the device - didn't test that the plugin itself was functioning though). However, I assumed that the post processor should automatically be making those links - which makes me worried that other things are not being properly copied.

Any idea where the issue could be? Thanks!

42. prime31

prime31

@Kyle, that is most definitely due to the post post process system not running. Did you have Xcode completely shut down before attempting to Build? Do you have any other plugins that may be overriding the post process scripts? Can you do a Build followed by Replace and post the Editor log so I can see why the post process scripts are not running?

43. KyleStaves

KyleStaves

Thanks for the quick response!

So I went and did:
    XCode - completely closed

Prime31 -> Info.plist additions (put in information and clicked save changes)
    Prime31 -> Prompt after Plugin Install -> Enable

File -> Build Settings
    Symlink Unity Libraries (unchecked)
    Development Build (checked)
    Autoconnect profiler (checked)
    Script Debugging (checked)

Clicked "Build"
    Created a new folder for the new build
    Normal build progress bar
    Post process bar flashed by
    No "Plugin installed" message or anything like that poped up...

Code (csharp):
    2.  Marker - Feb 11, 2012 11:38:30 AM
    3. Refresh, detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ... 0.520201 seconds (Nothing changed)
    4. building target 9
    5. - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll, for buildtarget 9
    6. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
    7. - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll, for buildtarget 9
    9. -----Compiler Commandline Arguments:
    10. Filename: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/bin/mono
    11. Arguments: '/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/lib/mono/unity/smcs.exe'  @Temp/UnityTempFile-0b7e43c58676e4b92a2c45d7b94cdb19
    12. MONO_PATH: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/lib/mono/unity
    13. MONO_CFG_DIR: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/etc
    14. index: 83
    15. Responsefile: Temp/UnityTempFile-0b7e43c58676e4b92a2c45d7b94cdb19 Contents:
    16. -debug
    17. -target:library
    18. -nowarn:0169
    19. -out:'Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll'
    20. -r:'/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/PlaybackEngines/iPhonePlayer/Managed/UnityEngine.dll'
    21. -r:'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll'
    22. -define:UNITY_3_5_0
    23. -define:UNITY_3_5
    24. -define:DEVELOPMENT_BUILD
    25. -define:ENABLE_PROFILER
    26. -define:UNITY_IOS
    27. -define:UNITY_IPHONE
    28. -define:ENABLE_GENERICS
    29. -define:ENABLE_TERRAIN
    30. -define:ENABLE_WEBCAM
    31. -define:ENABLE_MICROPHONE
    32. -define:ENABLE_NETWORK
    33. -define:ENABLE_CLOTH
    34. -define:ENABLE_WWW
    35. 'Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs'
    36. 'Assets/KyleStaves/TK2D Extensions/tk2dAttemptCenterAtPosition.cs'
    37. 'Assets/KyleStaves/TK2D Extensions/tk2dButtonExtension.cs'
    38. 'Assets/KyleStaves/TK2D Extensions/tk2dPixelPositionExtension.cs'
    39. 'Assets/KyleStaves/Unity Extensions/StringExtensions.cs'
    40. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/GuestController.cs'
    41. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/GuestHeader.cs'
    42. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/CharacterNode.cs'
    43. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/CharacterNodeMotor.cs'
    44. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/FemaleNode.cs'
    45. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/MaleNode.cs'
    46. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/TwoDController.cs'
    47. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/WizController.cs'
    48. 'Assets/Scripts/DEBUGScene.cs'
    49. 'Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs'
    50. 'Assets/Scripts/Helpers/Door.cs'
    51. 'Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ResolutionDestroyer.cs'
    52. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/CameraManager.cs'
    53. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/DJManager.cs'
    54. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/FacebookManager.cs'
    55. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GUIManager.cs'
    56. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs'
    57. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameMenu.cs'
    58. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GuestDirectory.cs'
    59. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/MusicManager.cs'
    60. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/PartyManager.cs'
    61. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/Pathfinder.cs'
    62. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/SceneManager.cs'
    63. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/DJStation.cs'
    64. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/Mission.cs'
    65. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs'
    66. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/PaperPlane/PaperPlaneMission.cs'
    67. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/PaperPlane/PaperPlaneMotionNode.cs'
    68. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/PaperPlane/PaperPlaneSubMission.cs'
    69. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/SongRequestMission.cs'
    70. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/Station.cs'
    71. 'Assets/Scripts/TestScript.cs'
    72. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Fonts/tk2dFont.cs'
    73. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Fonts/tk2dFontData.cs'
    74. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Fonts/tk2dTextMesh.cs'
    75. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Gui/tk2dButton.cs'
    76. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dAnimatedSprite.cs'
    77. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dBaseSprite.cs'
    78. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dPixelPerfectHelper.cs'
    79. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSlicedSprite.cs'
    80. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSprite.cs'
    81. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSpriteAnimation.cs'
    82. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSpriteCollection.cs'
    83. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSpriteCollectionData.cs'
    84. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dStaticSpriteBatcher.cs'
    85. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/tk2dIndex.cs'
    86. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoAnimController.cs'
    87. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoButtonController.cs'
    88. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoReloadController.cs'
    90. -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 0--compilationhadfailure: False--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    91. Compilation succeeded - 5 warning(s)
    92. -----CompilerOutput:-stderr----------
    93. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(219,40): warning CS0219: The variable `workingString' is assigned but its value is never used
    94. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(217,32): warning CS0219: The variable `newAccessor' is assigned but its value is never used
    95. Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs(14,31): warning CS0219: The variable `newGuest' is assigned but its value is never used
    96. Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs(108,16): warning CS0649: Field `GameRound._guestDJ' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    97. Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs(21,14): warning CS0414: The private field `MunchiesMission._missionShouldContinue' is assigned but its value is never used
    98. -----EndCompilerOutput---------------
    99. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    100. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(219,40): warning CS0219: The variable `workingString' is assigned but its value is never used
    102. (Filename: Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs Line: 219)
    104. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(217,32): warning CS0219: The variable `newAccessor' is assigned but its value is never used
    106. (Filename: Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs Line: 217)
    108. Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs(14,31): warning CS0219: The variable `newGuest' is assigned but its value is never used
    110. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs Line: 14)
    112. Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs(108,16): warning CS0649: Field `GameRound._guestDJ' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    114. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs Line: 108)
    116. Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs(21,14): warning CS0414: The private field `MunchiesMission._missionShouldContinue' is assigned but its value is never used
    118. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs Line: 21)
    120. Texture2D 2048x4096 won't fit, reducing size (needed mem=16384 used mem=48 allowedmem=104838)
    121. Unloading 67 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)
    123. Unloading 686 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1203. Operation took 133.772552 ms.
    124. System memory in use: 276.7 MB.
    125. Texture2D 2048x4096 won't fit, reducing size (needed mem=16384 used mem=48 allowedmem=104838)
    126. Unloading 49 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)
    128. Unloading 556 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 3581. Operation took 99.721176 ms.
    129. System memory in use: 299.5 MB.
    130. Unloading 1 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)
    132. Unloading 495 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1129. Operation took 82.897621 ms.
    133. System memory in use: 270.5 MB.
    136. Mono dependencies included in the build
    137. Mono.Security.dll
    138. System.Core.dll
    139. System.Xml.dll
    140. System.dll
    141. mscorlib.dll
    142. Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
    143. Assembly-CSharp.dll
    145. Unloading 25 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0 / Dirty serialized files: 0)
    147. Unloading 600 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1234. Operation took 82.049667 ms.
    148. System memory in use: 255.4 MB.
    149. Texture2D 2048x4096 won't fit, reducing size (needed mem=16384 used mem=48 allowedmem=104838)
    151. Textures      39.6 mb    68.9%
    152. Meshes        0.0 kb     0.0%
    153. Animations    0.0 kb     0.0%
    154. Sounds        11.9 mb    20.7%
    155. Shaders       1.1 kb     0.0%
    156. Other Assets  158.1 kb   0.3%
    157. Levels        250.7 kb   0.4%
    158. Scripts       452.3 kb   0.8%
    159. Included DLLs 5.1 mb     8.9%
    160. File headers  76.8 kb    0.1%
    161. Complete size 57.5 mb    100.0%
    163. Used Assets, sorted by uncompressed size:
    164.  16.0 mb     27.8% Assets/SpriteCollections/PaperPlane Collection/PaperPlane Collection_Data/atlas0.png
    165.  8.0 mb  13.9% Assets/SpriteCollections/Missions Collection/MissionsCollection_Data/atlas0.png
    166.  8.0 mb  13.9% Assets/SpriteCollections/GUI Elements/GUICollection_Data/atlas0.png
    167.  4.0 mb  7.0% Assets/SpriteCollections/Scene Elements/SceneCollection_Data/atlas0.png
    168.  3.8 mb  6.6% Assets/Resources/Audio/Requests/01 When I''t fit, reducing size (needed mem=16384 used mem=48 allowedmem=104838)
    169. - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll, for buildtarget 9
    171. *** Completed 'Build.Player.iPhonePlayer' in 52 seconds
    173. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll
    174. - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll, for buildtarget 9
    176. -----Compiler Commandline Arguments:
    177. Filename: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/bin/mono
    178. Arguments: '/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/lib/mono/unity/smcs.exe'  @Temp/UnityTempFile-a7cdd21bf85324bf2821192c13796efa
    179. MONO_PATH: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/lib/mono/unity
    180. MONO_CFG_DIR: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/etc
    181. index: 83
    182. Responsefile: Temp/UnityTempFile-a7cdd21bf85324bf2821192c13796efa Contents:
    183. -debug
    184. -target:library
    185. -nowarn:0169
    186. -out:'Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll'
    187. -r:'/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Managed/UnityEngine.dll'
    188. -r:'Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll'
    189. -r:'/Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Managed/UnityEditor.dll'
    190. -define:UNITY_3_5_0
    191. -define:UNITY_3_5
    192. -define:UNITY_EDITOR
    193. -define:ENABLE_PROFILER
    194. -define:UNITY_IOS
    195. -define:UNITY_IPHONE
    196. -define:ENABLE_GENERICS
    197. -define:ENABLE_TERRAIN
    198. -define:ENABLE_WEBCAM
    199. -define:ENABLE_MICROPHONE
    200. -define:ENABLE_NETWORK
    201. -define:ENABLE_CLOTH
    202. -define:ENABLE_WWW
    203. 'Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs'
    204. 'Assets/KyleStaves/TK2D Extensions/tk2dAttemptCenterAtPosition.cs'
    205. 'Assets/KyleStaves/TK2D Extensions/tk2dButtonExtension.cs'
    206. 'Assets/KyleStaves/TK2D Extensions/tk2dPixelPositionExtension.cs'
    207. 'Assets/KyleStaves/Unity Extensions/StringExtensions.cs'
    208. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/GuestController.cs'
    209. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/GuestHeader.cs'
    210. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/CharacterNode.cs'
    211. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/CharacterNodeMotor.cs'
    212. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/FemaleNode.cs'
    213. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/Movement/MaleNode.cs'
    214. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/TwoDController.cs'
    215. 'Assets/Scripts/Characters/WizController.cs'
    216. 'Assets/Scripts/DEBUGScene.cs'
    217. 'Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs'
    218. 'Assets/Scripts/Helpers/Door.cs'
    219. 'Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ResolutionDestroyer.cs'
    220. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/CameraManager.cs'
    221. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/DJManager.cs'
    222. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/FacebookManager.cs'
    223. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GUIManager.cs'
    224. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs'
    225. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameMenu.cs'
    226. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/GuestDirectory.cs'
    227. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/MusicManager.cs'
    228. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/PartyManager.cs'
    229. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/Pathfinder.cs'
    230. 'Assets/Scripts/Managers/SceneManager.cs'
    231. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/DJStation.cs'
    232. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/Mission.cs'
    233. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs'
    234. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/PaperPlane/PaperPlaneMission.cs'
    235. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/PaperPlane/PaperPlaneMotionNode.cs'
    236. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/PaperPlane/PaperPlaneSubMission.cs'
    237. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/SongRequestMission.cs'
    238. 'Assets/Scripts/Missions/Station.cs'
    239. 'Assets/Scripts/TestScript.cs'
    240. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Fonts/tk2dFont.cs'
    241. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Fonts/tk2dFontData.cs'
    242. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Fonts/tk2dTextMesh.cs'
    243. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Gui/tk2dButton.cs'
    244. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dAnimatedSprite.cs'
    245. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dBaseSprite.cs'
    246. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dPixelPerfectHelper.cs'
    247. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSlicedSprite.cs'
    248. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSprite.cs'
    249. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSpriteAnimation.cs'
    250. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSpriteCollection.cs'
    251. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dSpriteCollectionData.cs'
    252. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/Sprites/tk2dStaticSpriteBatcher.cs'
    253. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d/tk2dIndex.cs'
    254. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoAnimController.cs'
    255. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoButtonController.cs'
    256. 'Assets/TK2DROOT/tk2d_demo/tk2dDemoReloadController.cs'
    258. -----CompilerOutput:-stdout--exitcode: 0--compilationhadfailure: False--outfile: Temp/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    259. Compilation succeeded - 5 warning(s)
    260. -----CompilerOutput:-stderr----------
    261. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(219,40): warning CS0219: The variable `workingString' is assigned but its value is never used
    262. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(217,32): warning CS0219: The variable `newAccessor' is assigned but its value is never used
    263. Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs(14,31): warning CS0219: The variable `newGuest' is assigned but its value is never used
    264. Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs(108,16): warning CS0649: Field `GameRound._guestDJ' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    265. Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs(21,14): warning CS0414: The private field `MunchiesMission._missionShouldContinue' is assigned but its value is never used
    266. -----EndCompilerOutput---------------
    267. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll
    268. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(219,40): warning CS0219: The variable `workingString' is assigned but its value is never used
    270. (Filename: Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs Line: 219)
    272. Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs(217,32): warning CS0219: The variable `newAccessor' is assigned but its value is never used
    274. (Filename: Assets/KyleStaves/ConMan/ConMan.cs Line: 217)
    276. Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs(14,31): warning CS0219: The variable `newGuest' is assigned but its value is never used
    278. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/Helpers/ContactList.cs Line: 14)
    280. Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs(108,16): warning CS0649: Field `GameRound._guestDJ' is never assigned to, and will always have its default value `null'
    282. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/Managers/GameController.cs Line: 108)
    284. Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs(21,14): warning CS0414: The private field `MunchiesMission._missionShouldContinue' is assigned but its value is never used
    286. (Filename: Assets/Scripts/Missions/MunchiesMission.cs Line: 21)
    288. - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll, for buildtarget 9
    289. Refresh, detecting if any assets need to be imported or removed ... 0.069040 seconds
    290. Updating Assets/Editor/SocialNetworking/config.plist - GUID: 422660308b6384c3faf95e627ac2895c...
    291. done. [Time: 100.745049 ms]
    292. ----- Total AssetImport time: 1.286950s, Asset Import only: 1.120890s, CacheServerIntegrate only: 0.000000s, CacheMove: 0.000000s, CacheDelete: 0.000000s, CacheServer Download: 0.000000s [0 B, nan mb/s], CacheServer Hashing: 0.000000s [0 B, nan mb/s]
    293. - Finished compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll
    294. Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    295. Platform assembly: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Managed/UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    296. Platform assembly: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Managed/UnityEditor.dll (this message is harmless)
    297. Non platform assembly: /Users/Kyle/Documents/Projects/Clients/wiz/Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    298. Loading /Users/Kyle/Documents/Projects/Clients/wiz/Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    299. Non platform assembly: /Users/Kyle/Documents/Projects/Clients/wiz/Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    300. Loading /Users/Kyle/Documents/Projects/Clients/wiz/Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    301. Non platform assembly: /Users/Kyle/Documents/Projects/Clients/wiz/Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll (this message is harmless)
    302. Loading /Users/Kyle/Documents/Projects/Clients/wiz/Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-Editor.dll into Unity Child Domain
    303. Platform assembly: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/lib/mono/2.0/System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    304. Platform assembly: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/lib/mono/2.0/UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    305. Platform assembly: /Applications/Unity/Unity.app/Contents/Frameworks/Mono/lib/mono/2.0/Mono.Cecil.dll (this message is harmless)
    306. ----- Total AssetImport time: 0.017343s, Asset Import only: 0.000000s, CacheServerIntegrate only: 0.000000s, CacheMove: 0.000000s, CacheDelete: 0.000000s, CacheServer Download: 0.000000s [0 B, nan mb/s], CacheServer Hashing: 0.000000s [0 B, nan mb/s]
    307. Mono: successfully reloaded assembly
    308. - Completed reload, in  0.905 seconds

44. prime31

prime31

@Kyle, it appears to be executing the file and no error is printed. There is one last log to check which should have an answer. If you open Console.app and select All Messages in the left pane it will show all the logs. In the top right filter enter "prime31" then do a build. The answer should be there so if you can post the log back here that would be great.

45. Gamesmold

Gamesmold

Hello Prime31,

I had successfully integrated your StoreKit and GameCenter PlugIns, but since today, for whatever reason, they both stopped working.

Building it in XCode works fine as always, I get both of your success messages, but when I run it and try to load my products, the organizer console shows:
    "SendMessage: object StoreKitManager not found!"

But the prefab with the manager is in this scene and it had been working all the time.

What I did today was only:
    - Installed the Strumpy Shader Editor (now removed it again)
    - I deactivated a gameObject and all its children (one that also held the manager prefab) and then activated them again. What seems strange: There's no check mark (any more?) to activate/deactivate the StoreKitManager script. Is that supposed to be like this? Or is it... broken?

Any idea?

Thanks a lot!
    Thomas

Last edited: Feb 14, 2012
  46. prime31

prime31

@gamesmold, put the StoreKitManager in your initial loading scene and make sure it is not a child of any other GameObjects and it will fix the issue.

47. Gamesmold

Gamesmold

Thanks a lot, that actually fixed it!

It has been working even with the manager being a child, but once the parent had been deactivated once, it didn't work any more, no matter how active I made it afterwards. :eek:)

48. samizzo

samizzo

I'm using the MediaPlayer to optionally play some audio from the user's library when in-game using the application music player. At the end of the game the player is sent back to the main menu. Before I load the menu I fade out the media player with setVolume, call stop, yield a frame, then set the volume back to the initial volume. Then I load. The problem is that when I'm back in the main menu no music or sound effects play unless I switch out and back in to the app. I'm using the latest Unity with MediaPlayer from 2011-08-29. Anyone else seeing this?

49. CoCoNutti

CoCoNutti

Hi
    Just purchased the etcetera plug in and thought this was going to be 'easy' Instead I'm finding the 'tutorials' and documentation sparse and confusing.

I want to set up my game for localisation. I've followed the following steps, however, I'm still confused in regards to:

I created two Localizable.strings files (one for en, one for fr). I dragged them into the Xcode project, but they both appear in the Classes folder and are the same name. Is that correct? How does the Etcera plug-in know which is french or english? Are the files instead meant to be named "Localizable.Strings(en)" etc?

Thanks I'm totally confused.

50. prime31

prime31

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.