Unity Community

Page 51 of 200 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3998

1. Posts
    @sandolkakos, you have to properly set the keyboard allowed orientations on the Unity side.

2. Location
    Uberlândia-MG/CampinaGrande-PB/João Pessoa-PB
    I think that the problem is in the new Versions of Unity 3.4 or Xcode 4.
    Because same without keyboard using, the Elements of Views are not rotating.

Your "NativeHelperTestScene and Level2" scenes, the Views also are not rotating.

Thanks for attention.

----
    @edit
    Problem solved.
    I downgrade to Unity 3.3, and now the Orientation are working.
    Last edited by sandolkakos; 08-31-2011 at 11:19 AM. Reason: problem solved.

3. Posts
    I was wondering if your iAD plugin disables multi touch. I had bought the iAD plugin from the unity store but that one disables multi touch so that I can only have one finger touch games. This is, of course, terrible and makes that plugin totally worthless for my games.

So, it would be great if your iAD plugin leaves the multi touch features alone.

Thanks.

4. Posts
    @thelastprogrammer, absolutely not. We would never do anything to affect the game view without directly mentioning it and making sure you explicitly asked for it.

5. Location
    Ireland

I'm lost...

Hi,

I do have iAD, Store kit and game center, all last available download but as soon I add any of them to the game it becomes impossible to build. The following errors are after adding the Store kit to a working game:

"__storeKitGetAllSavedTransactions", referenced from:
    RegisterMonoModules() in RegisterMonoModules.o
    "__storeKitValidateReceipt", referenced from:
    "__storeKitPurchaseProduct", referenced from:
    "__storeKitCanMakePayments", referenced from:
    "__storeKitValidateAutoRenewableReceipt", referenced from:
    "__storeKitRestoreCompletedTransactions", referenced from:
    "__storeKitRequestProductData", referenced from:

I have a Lion setup. I did try already all the hints and tips I've found around the forums... nothing works. No errors are shown in the Editor Log... lost... really...

Any help?

6. Posts
    @Pino, try deleting the build scripts from the Editor folder (UpdateXcode* and runner) then reimported the iAd Plugin. That will ensure you have the latest in case the old ones were not overwritten.

7. Location
    Amsterdam
    If I buy the Media Player (iPod) plugin will I be able to retrieve the pitch/audio spectrum of the audio that is being played? I see in the documentation that I can retrieve the volume but what I am looking for is getting the frequency of the audio. Can it be retrieved right now? If not can I modify it so it does?

kind regards,
    Simon
    -design & develop through play-

8. Posts
    Simon, pitch is not available through the plugin. In order to get pitch you would have a hefty task and modifying the plugin in its current state would not help much. You would need to go down to the AVAsset level to get at the actual audio files then either convert them to a format that Unity can use and copy them to an accessible location or write a low level audio player on the iOS side.

9. Posts
    Hello,

I have the same problem with orientation and the NativeToolkit.
    Is there a workaround for unity3.4?

Thanks

10. Posts
    @pierrick, make sure you are using version 1.1 which has changes for Unity 3.4. It is possible that it is not yet available so just check the Asset Store daily to see when it goes live.

11. Location
    Ireland
    Hi,

I did try that as well, actually I cleaned it up in full but the situation is the ssame. Please note that I've bought your packages just a few days ago, so when today I downloaded them anew I've got the very same version I already had.

12. Posts
    @pierrick, the post process build script is most likely not running or you are building for the simulator which Unity does not support for plugins. Do you get the Finder message saying the plugin integration was successful? Can you attach the output of the Editor log for a build?

13. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime31 View Post
    @pierrick, make sure you are using version 1.1 which has changes for Unity 3.4. It is possible that it is not yet available so just check the Asset Store daily to see when it goes live.
    Thank you Prime31!
    The asset store only propose me version 1.0.5.

Is there a way to download the current version outside the asset store or from another country?

Best-

14. Posts
    @pierrick, the Asset Store is the only way to get it. You will have to wait for the update to go through.

15. Location
    Ireland

No light ...

Hi,

I've cleaned up the whole project and made sure that it compiles. Then I've imported the iAD package... Result:

In the Editor Log:

Unloading 749 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1679.
    System memory in use: 257.5 MB.
    Unloading 102 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2 / Dirty serialized files: 2)
    Executing PostprocessBuildPlayer...
    PostProcessBuildPlayer: calling Assets/Editor/PostprocessBuildPlayer_iAd

Unloading 269 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 1804.
    System memory in use: 275.3 MB.
    Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 2 / Dirty serialized files: 2)
    - starting compile Library/ScriptAssemblies/Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll, for buildtarget 9

*** Completed 'Build.Player.iPhonePlayer' in 31 seconds

Then in Xcode:

Undefined symbols for architecture armv6:
    "__iAdDestroyAdBanner", referenced from:
    "__iAdCreateAdBanner", referenced from:
    "__iAdRotateToOrientation", referenced from:
    "__iAdInterstitialIsLoaded", referenced from:
    "__iAdShowInterstitial", referenced from:
    "__iAdInitializeInterstitial", referenced from:
    "__iAdFireHideShowEvents", referenced from:
    ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv6
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Same set of errors for arm7... total of 14 errors.

Is this supposed to copy files from somewhere? Can I just do that manually?

16. Posts
    There are no errors in there. Did you get the Finder popup saying it completed? Are you sure Xcode is set to build for the device (not the simulator)? Do you see the iAd folder in the Xcode project pane?

17. Location
    Ireland
    The iAD folder is missing in the project pane. I tried to add it manually (from/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS4.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/iAd.framework) but it doesn't change a thing adding it to the project. I'm no Xcode person so maybe I'm missing a step... no idea... that's why I asked if there are files to copy manually or other settings that I'm supposed to tune.

And yes, I'm building for the actual device and the finder does popup to show the Xcode folder.

18. Posts
    OK, one last log to check. Open the Unity Editor log the in the left pane click on All Messages. In the filter box (top right) type in prime31 then do a build and send over the logs from that. It will be the output of the post process build scripts.

19. Location
    Ireland
    I knew you had a way to see what's going on Here's the error message:

05/09/2011 21:50:40.779 Prime31: --- Python version: 2.6.6 (r266:84292, Jun 16 2011, 16:59:16)
    [GCC 4.2.1 (Based on Apple Inc. build 565 (LLVM build 2335.15.00)] ---
    05/09/2011 21:50:40.821 Prime31: runner failed with error: not well-formed (invalid token): line 24, column 21
    05/09/2011 21:50:40.821 Prime31: --- Finished iAd ---

I guess is the same for the other packages.

20. Posts
    @Pino, now that is an interesting error that I have never seen before. I am wondering if the file somehow got corrupt in the download process. I am going to do some tests to see if I can reproduce the issue. I'll post back here after some research or you can shoot an email over to questions (at) prime31.com and we can continue the conversation via email.