Unity Community

Page 11 of 201 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

1. Posts
    Hi Prime31. I got the storekit plugin last week and have it working with my game for the most part. I'm pretty familiar with JavaScript, but I have virtually no experience with C#. So to get the purchase successful call, I'm using the following code in my script:

Code:  
    1. function OnPurchaseSuccessful(productIdent : String, receipt : String, quant : int) {
    2. //unlock the purchased features
    3. }

Can you (or anyone else who reads this and knows) confirm whether or not I am going about this the right way?

Thanks,
    Nick

2. Posts
    @Psychor, the Javascript and C# code for the plugins is very, very similar. It is almost able to be copy/pasted. The event handler above looks correct. Just be sure to add the even listener with: StoreKitManager.purchaseSuccessful += OnPurchaseSuccessful;

3. Location
    Dubai
    I have integrated the MediaPlayer and everything is ok. However, I want to also let the player have the option of going back to the in game music.

When I stop the music MediaPlayer and play my audio source, no sound comes through. Is there something else I should do?

4. Posts
    @Hesham, grab the latest update and let me know if that takes care of things for you. There was a late change in Unity 3 right before release.

5. Posts
    Hey Prime31. Just got it working. Thanks for the quick and helpful response.

Looking forward to implementing your social networking and GameCenter plugins as well.

Thanks again for a quality product and quality support.

-Psychor

Mean Interactive

6. Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    I couldn't find a mention about SDK compatibility. Do all the plugins work with the 4.1 iOS SDK ?

Unity-ready skyboxes - now also iPhone-optimized: Lemuria Skies
    Better terrain texturing, tree and grass placement with Tom's Terrain Tools

7. Posts
    @Tom, all the plugins will always link to the latest SDK and are fully compatible with iOS 4.1. I haven't tested yet myself but I have also heard many success stories with 4.2 beta as well.

8. Posts
    Hi Prime, sorry if this has been asked before but with so many posts in this thread it's hard to tell!

Just wondered how your new misc plug-in (EtCetera?) is progressing?

9. Posts
    @MattSimpson, the Etcetera Plugin is moving along nicely. It came down with a case of the feature creep that has been licked now and it should be about a week until release. It has a ton of goodies in it now including:

- getting the current locale
    - localized strings
    - access to the standard UIAlertView popup
    - custom alert view popup that has either 1 or 2 text boxes (great for username/password retrieval)
    - web view access
    - email composer access
    - native loading indicator (with spinner and optional text or image)
    - rate this app prompt
    - take photo or get from photo library
    - push notification support (with either Urban Airship or do it yourself)
    - unzip support

10. Posts
    Wow, sounds wicked! Another definite purchase from me!!

11. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime31 View Post
    @MattSimpson, the Etcetera Plugin is moving along nicely. It came down with a case of the feature creep that has been licked now and it should be about a week until release. It has a ton of goodies in it now including:

- localized strings
    - custom alert view popup that has either 1 or 2 text boxes (great for username/password retrieval)
    - web view access
    - email composer access
    - rate this app prompt
    - unzip support

Just want to show my support for Prime's/ Mikes plugins! I've bought a few and he very quickly addresses any issues within the plugins.

He was also kind enough to add the "rate app" feature to the up-coming plugin when I asked him about doing it as a custom job which was very cool of him!

Highly reccomended in terms of customer support etc!

12. Location
    Germany
    Last edited by maglat; 10-13-2010 at 04:39 AM.
    Follow me -> http://lonelyindie.com -> Facebook -> Twitter

My first released iPhone game: Candy Fever

13. Location
    Italy
    Quote Originally Posted by Prime31 View Post

- localized strings
    - web view access
    - email composer access
    - rate this app prompt
    - unzip support
    Thank you for listening requests!
    I have bought all the Plug-ins available and i highly recommend your plug-in for your professional customer support.

14. Location
    NYC
    I've noticed an issue with the iAd plug in-

I'll have an app set up properly iniTunes Connect and being served the test ad when built and deployed to hardware, but if I make a change which requires it to be fully re-built versus "Appended", the iAds will no longer show up. I have checked all aspects of the project and found that the only solution is to create a new app id and use that, at which point the iAds return.

Is there some kind of build-specific identifier Apple could be limiting the iAds for a certain appID to respond to? Any idea as to what's going on? Thanks!

15. Posts
    @Kripto, if you are still hooked up to the debugger just watch the logs. Apple purposely sends lots of failed ads when testing.

16. Location
    Germany
    hello,

what can be the reason that no iAds are shown anymore?
    Since 1 or 2 days no testbanner show up at my app. Thats strange cause i didnt change anything at this part.
    The iAdmangerprefab ist still there.

17. Posts
    @maglat, check the logs. Always check the logs for clues. All failures are logged and Apple quite often sends failures on purpose but it is usually only about 20-30% of the time.

18. Location
    Germany
    Strange. The iAd is avaible at the other devices from my testers(friends). Now im happy nothing is brocken.
    Only at my Iphone suddenly the Ads are gone. I will check the logs!

19. Posts
    The Etcetera Plugin documentation version 1 is finally live! It is officially feature complete and should be rolling out within the next 24 hours. Have a look at the docs in the meantime to see what it has in store.

New post with the plugin features is here.

20. Location
    Germany
    Hello Prime31

I have a problem with the Mobclix plugin. When I add the plugin to my project an compile it, xcode give me following errors.
    What can I do? I added the App ID from Mobclix to the MobclixApplicationId.txt, like you wrote in your docs. Maybe the reason for the crash is, that my app is not in the appstore till now?

Error

Page 11 of 201 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast