now the player is constantly playing the walk animation when i press the key to walk. and not stopping when i release they key.
what could be causing this?
I would really appreciate some help with this.
ive ammended my script to this -
- var crouching: boolean;
- function Update ()
- animation.CrossFade ("WALK");
- // Blend walk to zero influence over 0.2 seconds
- animation.Blend("WALK", 0, 0.2);
- animation.CrossFade ("REVERSE");
- // Play animation backwards when running backwards
- animation.CrossFade ("IDLE");
- animation.CrossFade ("CROUCH");
but it is coming up with the errors -
(16,4): BCE0044: expecting }, found 'else'.not sure how to fix it(28,1): BCE0044: expecting EOF, found '}'.