Search Unity

[50USD] Unity 2 youtube

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by arklay_corp, May 26, 2016.

1. arklay_corp

arklay_corp

Unity 2 Youtube v1.0
    Link to the store: Unity 2 Youtube

Upload videos from your game directly to your channel in facebook!

Do you want to start a new e-Sport? integrate this plugin in your server and you will be able to automatically (or not) upload gameplay videos to your youtube channel.

Very easy and flexible integration, you will just need to add our ffmpeg component that will take care of recording videos from the chosen camera and save them to the disk.

From there you have limitless posibilites, once the video is recorded you can use our automatic youtube uploader to automatically upload the video, and even post it on your Facebook page! every thing controlled using a simple json file (if you need help contact me and I will gladly help you). The plugin includes an example using this characteristic.

Also you can develop a special version of your game to follow the action and record the video changing the camera dynamically, like the most famous e-sports and sports broadcasts!

We use this plugin for our own facebook game "Just draw it!", check its youtube channel, we are automatically uploading videos for winning rounds!

For now, it only supports Windows 64bits binaries (limited by ffmpeg) and it doesn't encode the sound. If we see enough support from the community we will add sound support in a later version.

Full source code is included, as well as an example scene. I use this asset for my own projects, so I will keep improving and expanding it.

If you have any comments, doubts, feature request or find some control misbehaving just let me know!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2016
  2. arklay_corp

arklay_corp

Finally the package is accepted and live in the store!

3. 3WG

3WG

Hi arklay_corp,

I have juste one question about the upload part .

Actually i'm using a "home made" solution for recording some game session to bo precise i have a "server" app that record multiplayer game play but i use an hardware video recorder (elgato) directly connected to the same pc ...

The main avantage is quality.

I would like to buy your plugin but before i would like to be sure that i can upload any other video (not recorded with your solution) to yt ... Does it require oauth api from google ?

Best regards

tolosaoldfan likes this.
  4. ibompuis

ibompuis

Hi,
    Is this asset still supported?

thx

5. arklay_corp

arklay_corp

with a bit of delay but yes, it is

6. ibompuis

ibompuis