Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Noesis Interactive - Unity Reseller Content Provider

Discussion in 'Community Learning & Teaching' started by HiggyB, May 8, 2010.

1. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

Our partners over at Noesis Interactive have created a library of video training materials specifically designed for educators looking to teach Unity. I'll leave it to them to share the finer details but it's definitely worth checking out.

Unity Courseware

2. Noesis Joel

Noesis Joel

Hey guys, my name is Joel and I'm an Academic Liaison from Noesis.

Our academic courseware is bundled with course outlines, online quizzes, assessment tools, instructor notes and teaching aids - everything to help you organize and get classes running as soon as possible. Each course is designed to build upon each other and stresses learning industry standard tools using "Video Courseware" in lieu of conventional textbooks. We have had great support from Unity in our courseware development, are the leading providers of academic material on their engine and are actively developing content for the latest releases.

Noesis is dedicated to improving gaming related education worldwide and preparing its users for industry careers or independent production.

Check us out online here, or give me a call at: +1 831 479 4263

3. smiljan66

smiljan66

HI im wandering if you teach courses to programming and game development in unity im a pro in 3d max so that i wont need like charcter creation etc but i wnat to learn programming in unity for create my game , learn to code etc im willing to pay
    pleasecontact me
    cheers
    smiljan

4. HiggyB

HiggyB

Unity Product Evangelist

smiljan66: debes visitar al sitio de Noesis, es en Ingles, pero ellos estan ofreciendo lo que quieres.

For others: you should visit the Noesis website, it's in English, but they are offering what you want.

5. stefek99

stefek99

6. design3

design3

Hey stefek99!

design3/Noesis is a Unity Reseller, and while we can't offer discounted Unity licenses, we CAN offer FREE Unity training if you purchase your license through us. Please email sales@design3.com to get more information on this summer promo.

Unity Training - http://www.design3.com/unity

Thanks!
    design3 Team

Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  7. M_Unity

M_Unity

that was so helpful
    thx alot :D

8. logana60

logana60

just wanted to let you know the site takes forever to load:(

9. design3

design3

Thanks for the heads-up logana60! We're consistently updating and making changes to improve site speed. We apologize for any inconvenience.

10. ProjectOne

ProjectOne

@design3
    Hi I have recently canceled membership at design3d.com, there have been no updates I can see in the last 5 or 6 months is the site or training dead for now?

11. ChrisDyers

ChrisDyers

Oh brilliant, I didn't know Noesis were still around... I still remember them from the Source Engine days!