Search Unity

1. If you have experience with import & exporting custom (.unitypackage) packages, please help complete a survey (open until May 15, 2024).
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

First Unity Game: Tic Tac Toe

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by igamemaker, May 2, 2010.

1. igamemaker

igamemaker

I wanted to share my first Unity project (Tic Tac Toe). I am interested in any feedback on the game as well as finding out if anyone is interested in a tutorial on something as simple as a Tic Tac Toe game.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I am looking forward to making more unity projects in the future.

I, Game Maker

2. CaptainKiyaku

CaptainKiyaku

Nice little game, i especially like the graphics.
    It's working good and the AI is actually quite intelligent.

Good start :)

3. Quietus2

Quietus2

Really nice for your first game. Like the above poster I really liked the handheld device theme to the graphics.

I really enjoyed reading that you used that trick in your blog. I have an editor wizard in Unity that does the same to generate speech for use in projects using voices from a pull down menu.

Once of those neat tricks you can do with osX.

4. fallingbrickwork

fallingbrickwork

Yes, a really nice game... i actually started playing it and without realising half an hour had gone by. Good Stuff!

Regards,
    Matt.

5. Artimese

Artimese

nice, looks great.

6. igamemaker

igamemaker

Thanks for all the great feedback on the game! I think I will work on my second game before coming back to do a tutorial on this one.

This project was our first foray into the Unity community and I am just as impressed with the community as I am with the technology at this point. Hopefully I can contribute back to the community with another game and maybe some tutorials in the coming year. I'll post back here if I do make a tutorial for this.

Later,
    I, Game Maker