Search Unity

Can't build due to NOT FOUND "\Unprocessed\Assembly-CSharp.dll"

Discussion in 'Windows' started by bboydaisuke, May 26, 2016.

1. bboydaisuke

bboydaisuke

Hello,
    Could anyone help me to solve the build error?

PROBLEM: Can't build Unity C# Projects due to the following error.
    DETAILS:
    • Without checking "Unity C# Projects", project can be built as expected.
    • Initially I got these two build errors after checking "Unity C# Projects" build option:
      1. The command ""<VS_PROJECT_PATH>\Unity\Tools\SerializationWeaver\SerializationWeaver.exe" "<UNITY_PROJECT_PATH>\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\obj\x86\Debug\x86\Debug\Assembly-CSharp.dll" -pdb -verbose -unity-engine="<VS_PROJECT_PATH>\<APP_NAME>\Unprocessed\UnityEngine.dll" "<VS_PROJECT_PATH>\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\obj\x86\Debug\x86\Debug"" exited with code 1.
      2. Could not copy the file "<UNITY_PROJECT_PATH>\UWP\Assembly-CSharp\bin\x86\Debug\Unprocessed\Assembly-CSharp.dll" because it was not found.
    • I solved the first error by building manually Assembly-CSharp-firstpass first, then Assembly-CSharp referring to http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/windows-10-store-wsa-uwp-xbox-live-achievements.388038/
    • The second error couldn't be solved even though I updated Unity referring to https://issuetracker.unity3d.com/is...ts-if-scripts-are-located-in-resources-folder

ENVIRONMENT:
    Unity 5.3.5f1
    Visual Studio 2005 (14.0.25123.00 Update 2)
    Windows 10 x64

2. Tomas1856

Tomas1856

Unity Technologies

Is it possible that you first built with C# projects option selected then without ?

Could you try building to empty folder and see if that works? It may be possible Unity didn't overwrite something..

3. bboydaisuke

bboydaisuke

Thanks,

Yes I did. Actually I tried with C# projects first, hit the problem, then tried without.

I guess you suspect C# project build files and non-C# build files made some conflict. I'm sure that's not the case because I built them separate folders respectively.