Search Unity

3D GAME FPS ENDELESS RUNNER

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by TiagoGavassi, Oct 8, 2014.

1. TiagoGavassi

TiagoGavassi

OboShape likes this.
  2. awesomeface

awesomeface

This is very well done, I love the intuitive hud and the sway of the gun, it really makes me feel I'm piloting a space craft. How many people were a part of this project? What was your part in this? Are all of the assets (scripts, models, sounds) made by your team?

TiagoGavassi likes this.
  3. TiagoGavassi

TiagoGavassi

Hi mate, thanks for comment. It is a small team formed by: 1x artist, 1x developer, 1x 3d artist that made the 3d spaceship and 2 guys that worked on the musics and sound design. I worked just supervising the team.
    This is a teaser made for game divulgation.

Tell me what you think.
    And Thanks again.

4. OboShape

OboShape

Very nice :)

enjoyed playing it, it felt very authentic to play (if thats the right word) , loved the hud and the overall graphic feel with the rotation on the play area..
    very well done guys.

TiagoGavassi likes this.
  5. Dada

Dada

This isn't half bad, but I kind of liked and at the same time hated the part where you reach a boss enemy and the perspective changes to the top-down third person camera. It's a neat idea and it gives variation to gameplay, but at the same time it breaks the immersion. And the execution of the boss fight isn't up to par to the FPS part of the game - my biggest problem with it was the lack of visual effects where they should have been (like when you destroy an enemy bullet, or when the enemy lasers destroy their own missile). It's a nice game, but you could still improve on it if you were willing and had the time.

TiagoGavassi likes this.
  6. TiagoGavassi

TiagoGavassi

Dada, Thanks for the feedback, your considerations are consistent.

7. primus88

primus88

Tiago, the game is really nice, but be very careful with the sudden change of camera in boss fights...
    There is a big chance that this brakes the flow of the game as well as the immersion. You should seriously test this aspect with as many players as possible (mostly people in your target demographics).

From my point of view, changing the camera view and the fighting mechanic in an endless FPS runner is bad business, but I could be wrong...

TiagoGavassi likes this.
  8. TiagoGavassi

TiagoGavassi

Nice man. We had a really tight schedule, about 2 months from start to finish. We tried to make as many tests as possible and we agree with part of those considerations. Maybe we will try to build a mobile version, what you think?
    Thanks for comment :)

9. smirlianos

smirlianos

Very cool game! I liked the boss part especially! I didn't expct it!

TiagoGavassi likes this.
  10. Florensie

Florensie

Maybe make an English version. I think more people will play it then.

TiagoGavassi and carking1996 like this.
  11. awesomeface

awesomeface

A mobile version would be excellent, if you make it free and add in some small adds whenever the player dies you will make plenty for future projects

TiagoGavassi likes this.
  12. blackbird

blackbird

wow this is amazing i wish there is a kit like this one on the asset store ...i would pay for it

TiagoGavassi likes this.
  13. TiagoGavassi

TiagoGavassi

heeheheh That is polemic part in this topic, ahahaha.

14. TiagoGavassi

TiagoGavassi

We will try to make a mobile version on the next year. No only for this game, but others too, like this here:
    http://redeglobo.globo.com/rpctv/zumbitiba/platb/
    It has a good dynamic to mobile entertainment, with just quick adjustments.

Thanks for comment, ;)