Search Unity

Asset Store Complaint

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kashif789us, Apr 25, 2014.

1. kashif789us

kashif789us

Hi, I dont know whether its the right forum to post or not but I am getting really annoyed thats why I am posting here. On 31st of Match 2014 I submitted an asset to asset store, and its still pending. I even emailed asset store admin but I didnt get a reply. Thats really bad, its been a month since my submission. Please decrease the review time and reply to emails otherwise people wont sell assets on asset store.

2. dbryson

dbryson

I haven't submitted anything to the asset store, but it would really suck if I did and was still pending nearly a month after submission without a response. I understand the op's concern.

3. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

If you PM me the case number I'll find out what's happened. (I can't find any un-answered case from you, other than the one you opened today.)

4. kashif789us

kashif789us

Done

5. Jamster

Jamster

I've also found this actually... Had my asset on for about 2.5 weeks and then decided to resend it in case it had been lost. Since resent my package and have been waiting another 4 days.

Never used to be like this, is there a bug causing submissions to dissapear?

Added: If a mod trys to find it, it's listed under another email address! PM me :p

6. goat

goat

This makes me wonder, are users notified if an asset is turned down for submission?

7. Jamster

Jamster

Usually I get notified if my asset is turned down, it's just stuck saying 'pending' rather than 'declined' :(