Search Unity

Getting Over 200 Errors When Exporting to Xcode!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by pokobros, Apr 24, 2014.

1. pokobros

pokobros

I am 13 years old and I really need help with this issue. All help is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance for all of your help.

I have a Unity project that is using U3DXT's basic iOS package, Google Play Game Services, and RevMob. This is my Xcode project. For some reason I still have Admob and Soomla files in my project. I initially imported them as assets into my project and then when I decided not to use them I just deleted them. I followed all of the instructions about importing the RevMob and Google Play Game Services frameworks. Now I have 51 warnings and over 200 errors. I am not going to go into detail unless I have to, but some of the warnings are in the GPGSInterface.m, GPGSRealTimeRoomDelegate.m, RevMobUnityIOSBinding.m, WWWConnection.mm, iPhone_Sensors.mm, GLESHelper.mm, DisplayManager.mm, and UnityAppController.mm files with many Value Conversion Issues. There are two Dependency Analysis Warning about skipping a file because of an "unexpected file type 'wrapper.plug-in' in Frameworks Libraries build phase." And 6 Apple Mach-O-Linker warnings with missing required architecture arm64 in the files. Then I have 200 Errors saying Apple Mach-O-Linker errors all ending with the words "referenced from." Here is an image of them: $Screen Shot 2014-04-23 at 10.56.59 PM.png View attachment 97012 $Screen Shot 2014-04-23 at 10.57.29 PM.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  2. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Back up a square. Start a new Unity project that just has a spinning cube. Can you build that successfully and run on your device?

3. pokobros

pokobros

Hello Mr. Dunnett,
    I tried starting from square one and importing each asset one by one. Then once I got to the complete project I exported it. The only thing that I do not think I am doing correctly is when the Google Play Game Services says to double click all of the GPGS*.m files in the build phases to enable ARC for the specific files. Although I do double click the files nothing happens. Although there are still the hundreds of errors, I think it has to do with the architectures of the project. This is extremely frustrating, so please can anybody help?

Thank you!

4. Graham-Dunnett

Graham-Dunnett

Administrator

Back up two squares. Make a new Unity project, and add a cube to the scene view. Position the camera so you can see the cube. Save the scene. Now build the boring white-cube-on-blue-background game. Does that build and run correctly? I'm asking if this works, so we can rule out the Xcode version and iOS SDK version from your problem.

I've no idea what any of that means. :-(

5. pokobros

pokobros

Figured it all out, surprisingly. It had to do with the architecture. I just changed it all to armv7.

6. SouthernCoder69

SouthernCoder69

And this ladies and gentlemen is why this forum is broken :)