Search Unity

Interstitials with Admob

Discussion in 'Scripting' started by pokobros, Apr 23, 2014.

1. pokobros

pokobros

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  2. Alundra

Alundra

Soon my plugin will be on store for 10$ using the latest Google Play Services who ensures you to have ads working in future because google moved all in Google Play Services and will not accept on store app using old admob. My plugin is the more easy and clean you will found, it only has what you need to add ads in your app. You will only need to add one script, set the admob ID, set the position and when you build you have the banner working. The plugin support interstitial too and check if you are in editor to not have error since ads doesn't work in editor.

3. pokobros

pokobros

When will this be coming out?

4. Alundra

Alundra

The asset is pending on store, when unity team will accept it, it will be on the store. It's a question of days, surely not long. This asset is already used in a soon commercialized game who will be in google store without problem, it's a proven quality.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  5. pokobros

pokobros

Cool... This is one of the last things I have to do with my app so hopefully it comes out soon!!

6. Alundra

Alundra

If you really need it fast, we can contact us by mail to make a sale without unity store because all depends on the speed of unity team but using the unity store will give you the sale more easy.