Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Elastrix - physics-based puzzle game

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by Screenhog, Apr 17, 2014.

1. Screenhog

Screenhog

Elastrix is a puzzle game from Hyper Hippo Productions. Just take elastics, stretch them between pegs, and use them to help your Trix hit the target.

$Rect-900x300.jpg

2. ThomasMartin

ThomasMartin

When I click the "Play" button nothing happens. which is bad because I really wanted to see what this game was like. I'm still going to keep an eye on the post in hope that it gets fixed

3. mouurusai

mouurusai

This is amazing! You absolutly need to make the Android version.
    A few requeries:
    Replace the text on the buttons with some icons.
    Replace the inscription about the lack of "rounds", with some picture.

4. TheRaider

TheRaider

This is a pretty cool little game :)

5. Screenhog

Screenhog

@ThomasMartin
    I've noticed this problem myself sometimes. I have a lot of tabs open in my Google Chrome browser and I launch this game, it won't always play. However, if I drag the tab so that it sits all by itself, the Play button will work. Hopefully this fixes your problem.

@mouurusai
    Agreed about the replacing of button text with some picture. This game hasn't gone through a proper art pass yet, and that's one of the things that will be addressed when it does. One question: what do you mean by the inscription about the lack of rounds? I'm not sure where that is in the game.

@TheRaider
    Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying it. We're planning on adding other level packs later with different sets of mechanics (for instance, a space-themed one in which the direction of gravity shifts for certain parts of the level).

6. mouurusai

mouurusai

My bad, I'm telling about: "You don't have any more of that kind of bands left!".

7. Screenhog

Screenhog

Oh, I see. Yes, that could be prompted better. There are a few things that need to be conveyed better to the player (another one is letting you know in advance when a band won't be created because you're trying to make it through a wall).

8. Screenhog

Screenhog