Search Unity

[3dFoin] Easter 50% off Sales, new Badass Spider XD

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by 3dFoin, Apr 15, 2014.

1. 3dFoin

3dFoin

Hi guys, we have new model again, it's the Badass Spider:

Need some scary mobs to impress your players? Badass Spider is a good choice! They hatch inside human noses, eat the victim's brain to grow up, someday they'll crawl out from the mouth, chop off the head to freely run around and use the victim's skull as a shell to protect their soft abdomen. Badass Spider is great for both scifi - zombie and fantasy games :D

As usual the model is fully tested in Unity and comes with unitypackage :D

Animations:

Also we're running the Easter Sales: 50% off all items so what are you waiting for XD

http://3dfoin.com

2. ivendar

ivendar

Would like to see it with a spider back or if a skull like your description, a skeletal skull. Quality good as always but I think that doesn't look good with the head and would look much better if it's more normal, or if it should be more special maybe create a spider having some spiked back or whatever. Even if you like it especially that way it is you can't use more often because of always same human head.

3. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

That is just amazing. Incredibly creepy as well. Buying immediately. I love how the person's eyes still move around.

Would love to have a few variations such as a skull and perhaps a normal spider body as well.

4. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

I don't think the 50% discount is working. I tried adding it to the cart but it adds it at full price.

5. ivendar

ivendar

With that two more variations I would buy too of course. ^^
    If you plan on enhancing it I would also like to request a climb down animation and a jump animation. Because it's really creepy if a spider might jump at you. Here's some example, jump at 1:18
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zlAUtDGROw
    On hard difficulty those beasts are double as fast than in that video and they climb everywhere on the walls and ceiling too. Also lets say that spiders can grow really big after a while and the skull will break open ? Variations would be fantastic.

6. 3dFoin

3dFoin

We set the year to 2013 lol :p the 50% discount works fine now :D thanks for the compliments and suggestions ivendar, Raj, you guys are just full of ideas :D Yeah we thought about it too :D we will make the spider with normal abdomen so you can use it in various size also, and add a jumping animation.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  7. ivendar

ivendar

Just seeing good stuff and inspirations and sharing it whenever possible to the real people having imagination. So just asking about what I like. ^^ But more people find more things of course. ;)

And welcome to 2014 :D

8. Yippie

Yippie

no this is Headass Spider lol :mrgreen:

9. 3dFoin

3dFoin

lol :D

10. Korok

Korok

Great work guys, and thanks a lot for the nightmare tonight :evil:

11. 3dFoin

3dFoin

our pleasure :p

12. Bombatit

Bombatit

Great model! Hey you should make an evil hand that crawling around that would be cool to
    Like this:

13. 3dFoin

3dFoin

Thank you, a nice idea Bobatit, I'll forward it to the team ^^

14. Bombatit

Bombatit

Ur welcom :D n it's Bombatit BTW

15. Rico21745

Rico21745

More horror/creepy models please :)

16. 3dFoin

3dFoin

Sure Rico we have more to come :D

17. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Can't wait to see what you guys are going to release.

Any chance of getting some colour variations for this guy?

18. 3dFoin

3dFoin

The normal abdomen is almost done, sure we're gonna make some color variations also yayyy :D

19. ivendar

ivendar

Nice. How do people who already bought the version before receive this update ? I think to remember after buying the download links are just 24h or such ? Also will you make the easter sale last long enough to grab including abdomen ? I will better wait to buy it until it's done so I don't need to ask for newer version.

20. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

If you guys are creating a whole new half of the spider's body ... I think it's fair to just purchase it again as a new asset. I'd certainly be willing to do so.

21. 3dFoin

3dFoin

Our download links usually last for 3 days and 9 attempts but you can request new ones anytime, sorry Ivendar, the Easter Sale will end at today midnight :D You can wait for the next sale to get it :D

Emails with new update download links for Badass Spider will be sent for all customers who bought it :D it'll be a free update Raj! Yayy. :D We'll call it Badass Spiders Pack and raise the price a lil bit higher after the update :p so, gratz to the ones who bought it already XD YAYYYYY

22. ivendar

ivendar

Yes it's great deals and you get two versions. But for me only the other version is interesting so it's just logical that I ask. I won't even mind not getting the head version. And I did never say 3dfoin is not fair or anything to that direction just to mention. I asked how updates work. Feel free to buy it after sale is over if you feel that's fair. You don't need to buy at discounts. I for myself think it's fair I pay same as other people do and not pay double while using half. This might not sound fair ? Well it's just logic. If money is limited you buy what you can if you plan to get enough assets together.

So that's what I hoped to read, not having to search how to download again. ^^ Just bought as I have no doubt that the other version is great. ;) But maybe really offer a separate version for later customers too (suggestion) ?

Cheers

23. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Just saw the updated spider ... fantastic work, guys!

24. Rajmahal

Rajmahal

Sorry to necropost a bit but just wanted to show you the use of this bad boy in my current project. He (and his spider buddies) make up the first "boss battle" encounter in the game.

Spider Scene 2 by raj_dhillon, on Flickr