Search Unity

Last One's Indie PC Game

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by Roninxfang, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Roninxfang

Roninxfang

hmmm originally planning by around comic issue 5 or 6 and when game is a visually more developed to post this since game will be based on the comics...since i know usually if its not visually appealing a lot of cases...people wont probably support it

but seeing how slowly the comics is progressing...best to start posting updates now of the game hmmm

https://www.facebook.com/1760550592...6055059227985/280237585476398/?type=1&theater

but i guess showing bit by bit progress instead and slowly build up the crowd is a better option

2. Hikiko66

Hikiko66

Most people don't use facebook.

3. Roninxfang

Roninxfang

XD like mentioned originally wasnt planning to show this immediately was hoping by around comic issue 6 or so then i'll start posting this in game dev forums

originally was aiming at least 1 stage and 1 playable character fully functional at first...

planning to use comics to gain a bit of audience then the game project since the game is supposively based on the comics but seeing how the comics is a taking a bit to slow...i guess might as well start posting updates on the game