Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

BouncyCube on Android

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by SuperMasterBlasterLaser, Apr 3, 2014.

1. SuperMasterBlasterLaser

SuperMasterBlasterLaser

Hello everyone.

I'd like to show you out first game that is created by using Unity. This is very simple game that uses only primitive objects with primitive physics.

You are controlling GreenCube, you have to reach to GreenStar to proceed to next level. However if you fall outside of screen, this level will be reloaded again. There are a lot of annoying obstacles like another falling cubes and balls that will make your cube to fall outside.

Controls are also very simple, if you touch to the screen, GreenCube will lift itself up. If you touch to the part of screen that is righter than GreenCube position, it will lift itself up and goes to right. Same goes for left side.

Link to Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apexalmighty.bouncycube

Link to App store
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bouncy-cube/id856030158?mt=8

UPDATE:
    1) I have added "adventure" mode where you must complete level to open next
    2) You can collect stars (3 stars on each level) that will be part of scoring in future updates.

Updated version is available now only for Android. iOS will be updated after couple days.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
  2. SuperMasterBlasterLaser

SuperMasterBlasterLaser

Can you give some suggestions about this game?

Last edited: Apr 7, 2014
  3. vincent_oke

vincent_oke

Hi SuperMasterBlasterLaser,

I tried your game, and I think it's really fun.. i couldn't get passed level 3 tough :p
    the pace is really slow, maybe you need to fasten it a little bit.
    one more thing, maybe if you consider hiring an artist to re-skin your game, it would be much better. :)

Anyway, I'm sorry if this is inconvenient, but will you review my game as well? :)
    you can see it on my thread here

Thanks alot! :)

4. SuperMasterBlasterLaser

SuperMasterBlasterLaser

Thank you for review.

I couldn't get passed third level by myself. :D However, my little sister passed it somehow :mad:

I will try to reskin my game, but it will be last thing. Now I am trying to add achievments, customizations and MORE HARDER LEVELS :twisted:

5. SuperMasterBlasterLaser

SuperMasterBlasterLaser

Now it is available on iOS. After couple days it will be updated to new version.

6. SuperMasterBlasterLaser

SuperMasterBlasterLaser

Now new version of this game available on iOS