Search Unity

Sci-Fi Ghost Ship Now Available

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Tlc indie, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Tlc indie

Tlc indie

2. Archania

Archania

Very cool. Nicely done and will be getting it very soon!

3. SpectralRook

SpectralRook

Very impressed with the detail. Grates on the floor and pipes add a lot a depth. Really like the particle effects on the animated wires as well.

I noticed there are some textures for fire and flames. How were they used or if not; how did you intend to use them? It appears fire3 could be swapped with fire4 to get a different effect emitted from the wires. However, it doesn't appear the flames or Fireball would work. BTW, couldn't resist switching dust with soap bubbles :)

4. Tlc indie

Tlc indie

Im glad you like it :)

We was going to add in fire but then we realized a ship that is that old would probably not have oxygen so a fire couldn't start let alone still be burning :)

we will be updating this pack with more walls floors and props as you have probably seen as we left them in the web-player un-textured lol

5. wccrawford

wccrawford

I'm not sure that's a good assumption to make. If the ship has any kind of air recycling, it could be returning more oxygen all the time. Also, it might just be in bad disrepair and not abandoned. In that case, there'd definitely be oxygen. (Assuming it's a human ship.)

6. Tlc indie

Tlc indie

Very good point made may have to put fire in the next update ;)

7. Frogger007

Frogger007

A very nice product.

I think you should add a air funnel chamber and security doors to your product.

Ladders,stairs and a lift to reach a second level.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2014