Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Ultra Low Poly City - For mobile phones

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by bizilux1, Mar 27, 2014.

1. bizilux1

bizilux1

Hey all...

so i've just submited this low poly city pack that i've been working on for the past week, and i would love to see some input from you guys, and maybe even get some sales :)

it should be on store in couple of days when it gets approved. Price 25$

this is the description:

$Main Picture.png

--------------------------

Ultra Low Poly City was designed to be mobile and webplayer friendly.

All building models are under 10 poligons so they are super efficient, while still looking great on mobile devices! This city pack is suitable for any genre, even FPS.

75+ Different buildings

Total unique textures count is 46. Some buildings use same texture and are just modeled differently. Most building textures are 512x512. Meshes are closed on bottom and they have roof textures.

7 Different Road sections
    • Few variations of Straight
    • Turn section
    • 4 Way Intersection
    • 3 Way Intersection
    • Roundabout
    Here is the webplayer link . See it for yourself if this city pack fits your needs!

Note: Bus model and driving controls do not come with the pack! This is just for demonstration.

Price 25$

I will most likely be releasing new versions weekly. If this asset gets some interest from people.

Plans for future versions:
    • Rework of road tiles. They will have one uniform square sizes. Also i will be making 1 way lane roads too, and possibly highways with 3 lanes.
    • New buildings, with shop levels on first floors.
    • Making of normal maps for all buildings, for even more detail.
    • Making atlas maps where possible, to reduce draw calls as much as possible and improve performance even further.
    For any presale questions, or any support related issues, please email me at bizilux@gmail.com or PM me here.

$1 v2.png $3.PNG $4.PNG $5.PNG