Search Unity

Doom Sprite Effects Multidirectional

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by asdfasdfasd, Feb 28, 2014.

1. asdfasdfasd

asdfasdfasd

Hi, I'm trying to make sprites doom, the next step is to run animation and shoot, I put a few videos and photos as I take:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  2. SiegfriedCroes

SiegfriedCroes

Cool :) But I thought a doom marine had 8 directions of walking, you are only using 4 of them...
    Also you seem to have the typical problem of windows leaving context menu entries stuck on screen, am I right? I know how to fix that :)

3. asdfasdfasd

asdfasdfasd

yes i only use 4 textures, i need put the 8 directions. how to fix context menu :(

4. SiegfriedCroes

SiegfriedCroes

Aha good :)

To fix the context menu problem:

1) Right-click Computer icon on your desktop (or in case you don't have it on your desktop, browse to the computer folder where you see your hard-drives, dvd-drive,... and right-click there) and choose properties.

2) You should get a system overview screen. Click "Advanced (System) Settings" at the left.

3) You should see a window with 3 fields each with a settings button. Click the first settings button.

4) You'll get a list of all visual effects in windows. Look for something like "Fade out menu items after clicking" and uncheck it.

5) Click OK. The problem should be solved (in case there's still something stuck on your screen, just change your resolution and then revert back to the previous one) :)

I hope that helps!

5. asdfasdfasd

asdfasdfasd

thanks my friend, i like your project, i love the retro games, old times was best times :D
    Nice the option of 2d in unity and more easy make videogames.
    Sorry my bad english

6. SiegfriedCroes

SiegfriedCroes

You're welcome and thank you too :D Yeah, the new 2D features are really awesome :) When you have any more feedback on my game feel free to leave a comment on my topic ;)

Good luck with you project!

7. asdfasdfasd

asdfasdfasd

now have 8 directions, and all the animations of Doom SOldier

8. indiegamemodels

indiegamemodels

Nice!!! (doom fan speaking ^^)

9. asdfasdfasd

asdfasdfasd

10. TheNorthridge

TheNorthridge

Cool! Any new updates on this?